What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Weird, because all you need for X is AW Spica, Prince, CC70 Bashira, an AW healer, and another healer. To each their own, though

If you mean strategy using right side of the map... I hate it the most. Anyway, for me it's even better that I feel more comfortable with G since it is a bit better. And now with Sandra there's nothing to worry.

Try using a different browser and see if it still happens?
Sadly, two laptops and one phone. Automatically logged of whenever I closed the browser. That "keep me signed in" just didn't work for me. Though I can load much faster on the phone, I can't really play there.

If you have AW Monica then X tier map should be 100% drop during a 1.5x. Easier map, saves you 10 charisma.

afaik it's 96%. I won't dare to challenge that 4%

Okay if you look at the storyline attachment, you'll see that's where I am.

And that's my Main team + Extra units I have developed.

I'm not sure what's up with my problems, I think its because I lack dps but I don't know.

I have even more units but they're all underleveled or lacking in affection/trust.

And I found out how to make the flying tengus look stupid, place a tank that they cannot oneshot. In this case, it was the Gellius on second map while he was tanking those three whirlwind Cats + an giant Oni. Elyse was supporting him.

My main problem is that, compared to earlier desert maps/kingdom maps.. Asian maps throw shitloads of units at you very very fast. I never have enough units on field.

Help please.

Attachments

• storyline.jpg
    storyline.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • main team.jpg
    main team.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • extra units.jpg
    extra units.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0

Okay if you look at the storyline attachment, you'll see that's where I am.

And that's my Main team + Extra units I have developed.

I'm not sure what's up with my problems, I think its because I lack dps but I don't know.

I have even more units but they're all underleveled or lacking in affection/trust.

And I found out how to make the flying tengus look stupid, place a tank that they cannot oneshot. In this case, it was the Gellius on second map while he was tanking those three whirlwind Cats + an giant Oni. Elyse was supporting him.

My main problem is that, compared to earlier desert maps/kingdom maps.. Asian maps throw shitloads of units at you very very fast. I never have enough units on field.

Help please.

try watching videos? one thing to note about the 56 cha map is that witches are very useful against the skeletons and i recommend using at least 2 witches in that map (and not deploying any witch/archer until you have enough UP to deploy a couple all at once to take care of the running skeletons)

as for the 52 cha map, the sludges have to be dealt with using magic dmg as well.

For the 56 charisma map it's actually a good idea to not deploy ranged too early, cause you'll just end up sending the samurais in a frenzy before you are ready. There is a window in the beginning to ramp with soldiers. But need to have two archers down right before the tengus show up so they'll target the air units rather than the undead. Depend on DPS place 2 to 3 witches near the exit to catch the crazed undeads. The archer in the upper left need to have enough HP (over 1500) to survive the tengu's staff toss, else it's necessary to micro with either a bait or withdraw right as the staff is tossed. After the witches plus one mage/cannoneer for the mobs are set up, it's just a matter of mopping up the mobs.

Been playing since summer 2015. Used to go to hongfire to chat about it, but it vanished fast there after the site nearly died. Kinda just kept going out of habit since then.

Had crap luck with rolls for over a year, apart from getting Sybilla after my first month while I was just messing around. She kind of saved my interest in the game and made me take it seriously, and has been the backbone in my army ever since. Then late last year I got the mythical Nanaly- which I could hardly believe happened, and shortly after rolled Berna too- so I'm doing pretty great now for a non-whale.

Got a few alts with good characters too, but those I mostly run to test tactics with. Hard to give up on them, tho, when they got units like Despara, Diina, Sophie, Mikoto and Clissa.

Wasn't around for last Vampire Bride, so I think I'll just get an immortal princess for the collection. Black units are always welcome.

Been playing since summer 2015. Used to go to hongfire to chat about it, but it vanished fast there after the site nearly died. Kinda just kept going out of habit since then.

Had crap luck with rolls for over a year, apart from getting Sybilla after my first month while I was just messing around. She kind of saved my interest in the game and made me take it seriously, and has been the backbone in my army ever since. Then late last year I got the mythical Nanaly- which I could hardly believe happened, and shortly after rolled Berna too- so I'm doing pretty great now for a non-whale.

Got a few alts with good characters too, but those I mostly run to test tactics with. Hard to give up on them, tho, when they got units like Despara, Diina, Sophie, Mikoto and Clissa.

Wasn't around for last Vampire Bride, so I think I'll just get an immortal princess for the collection. Black units are always welcome.

You should get black Karma not only for collection purposes. She is really useful and I dont know if there is unit who can replace her with her immortality. Those dozen seconds can save you in certain situations.

Finally got my black Karma :D Used 2 SC and had a level up. I should be able to get plat Karma as well without any SC used so going to do that as well. Will miss the drop bonus' but I really like plat Karma AW art so that wins out :p

Got my immortal Karma this morning. I think i will keep farming the 6 stamina event map. I like to try and get the guaranteed CR and skill ups while they're available.

Wind God Conquest is quite tricky. Worst thing is that it takes a looot of time... so anytime I did something wrong... just didn't have patience to finish it and was giving up. And got that Wind God out of his cloud too quick :/ Well it was long time since I had some fun and difficulties with map :D

Edit: Main got 3* on Wind God Conquest. Well... i don't know... maybe I just dont know how to use Aisha (as I heard she is the most broken unit) or maybe I have to wait until I AW her. For me she seems less broken than Nanaly (got both of them on alt and Nanaly is much more useful), but the most broken unit is Olivie on main...

Last edited:

Wind God Conquest is quite tricky. Worst thing is that it takes a looot of time... so anytime I did something wrong... just didn't have patience to finish it and was giving up. And got that Wind God out of his cloud too quick :/ Well it was long time since I had some fun and difficulties with map :D

Edit: Main got 3* on Wind God Conquest. Well... i don't know... maybe I just dont know how to use Aisha (as I heard she is the most broken unit) or maybe I have to wait until I AW her. For me she seems less broken than Nanaly (got both of them on alt and Nanaly is much more useful), but the most broken unit is Olivie on main...

I've seen a usable video on it but I failed to replicate it because my magic fencers are too strong and send the samurai skeletons into rage too soon. I'm gonna give it a few more go tomorrow, but damn this is an annoying map to be sure.

You should get black Karma not only for collection purposes. She is really useful and I dont know if there is unit who can replace her with her immortality. Those dozen seconds can save you in certain situations.

True. I just meant I won't even try to lower her cost. Her high crystal price is enough reason to focus on the extra drop rate this week instead.

Hmm. Guess I'll edit in my team as a signature too...

I've seen a usable video on it but I failed to replicate it because my magic fencers are too strong and send the samurai skeletons into rage too soon. I'm gonna give it a few more go tomorrow, but damn this is an annoying map to be sure.

On main I don't have fencers. Just decided to get Wind God out of his cloud asap so he will drop down and face Olivie. Good timing is really important in this map, at least if there's no alternative idea how to deal with something. Well gonna work on altering a bit Key Kii's vid on alts now.

So whats the word on cha/exp/gold efficiency with the two new maps? I'm assuming Base Scramble II is still king for most metrics outside of drop rate events. But how about right now? Does Return the Field still take the cake or is Wind God Conquest better? 59 stamina is pretty hefty, but those level 27 units are pretty nice...

Base Scramble II is the best for general purposes during drop chance up events as well. Other maps might be better if you want to level a specific class.
At least that's true if you look at maximum unit exp / cha. For gold maps with higher leveled units are obviously better.

65cow9.jpg

Source is Petite, I don't have the link anymore though.

peerpaacto.png
-1 CR Aisha + 1 Successful Black CR Fairy + 1 Time Fairy

= Peeerfeeecto-da Walta!

Min cost Jerome + Min cost Aisha = never worry about cost ever

Now the only thing missing for me is min cost Uzume, who rejected the Plat CR Fairy :<

Last edited:

Dang, Minerva shoots faaayyyyssst. Her AW sprite isn't too appealing, but eh can't complain....well, it's more because of her giant and even more gaudy version of Lilia's coat, if she didn't have that it'd be fine.

I have 0 fairies lol I didn't think the day would ever come. I went to town on that silver boost exp we get. Level 30 silvers give like 5.2k exp sooo nice.

xBHNm8N.jpg

Well boys. After a whole week of doing nothing but the last mission on this revival for MC, including blowing all of my valentine's stamina refills on it, I managed to grind up only 2 additional copies of black Karma, for the basic -2/+2.
Feels bad man.
I think I'm going to give up here. No way I could get a third one until the end of tomorrow unless I blow SC on refills, and it would be extremely painful to not proc on that 50% skill up/ cost reduction.

I guess I also have 4 more Leannes and 3 more Christophers to sweeten the deal, but to be honest I don't even care about them. I would seriously prefer more MC drops per mission.

Bought my plat Karma. So I have both now.

I feel pretty silly now though. I thought the chocolates restored charisma, because other games call charisma stamina and I got them mixed up. If I realized it was actually stamina it was restoring I would have gone for a CR or 2. I don't think it will make too much of a difference but would have been nice to have. Could have also saved the 2 SC I spent on stamina as well. Too late to start now, hopefully a good event unit will come up soon so I can use them on something good.

Back