What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I wonder when we'll have our first thief. Anyone got any idea?

I wonder when we'll have our first thief. Anyone got any idea?

if they go by dmm should pop up with serra the plat priest armor and next collection event based on the wiki it says she appeared june 11 2015

so with that id say in 2-3 months tops cause if they follow what they have been doing the current lineup may resemble this shiho, miranda, yurina, paula or amon

i dont know what they are gonna do with demon advents so i stopped there as its a area where the devs have yet to implement a event of the sorts and its meant to be a sideline event imo as most may not even want to touch it so they could shove out it with any event

Last edited:

Well, more is always better.

Don't think I will go for the subjugation mission right away except maybe a clear or two, since all the CH will be spent on Nagi's map.

It lasts an entire month, so no rushes. There will likely be a revival that I can skip.

Well, more is always better.

Don't think I will go for the subjugation mission right away except maybe a clear or two, since all the CH will be spent on Nagi's map.

It lasts an entire month, so no rushes. There will likely be a revival that I can skip.

This subjugation is long and tedious, if i had to choose i would skip it, but alas i finish with Nagi on week one so i don't have anything else to use my energy on so subjugation it is... F-ing merman they move to slow

Who knows?
Maybe the Dev Love us , and decide to give us MACHINEGUN FISH 3.0 tomorrow?

Cool~

I'm gonna be honest.

I might be going blind.

Because I still haven't figured out how many talismans I've collected. <.<

I'm gonna be honest.

I might be going blind.

Because I still haven't figured out how many talismans I've collected. <.<

Click on the Sealing Talisman box in the corner of the Great Yokai Battle box on the mission quest screen. It really isn't intuitive.

Click on the Sealing Talisman box in the corner of the Great Yokai Battle box on the mission quest screen. It really isn't intuitive.

Yep, confirmed blind. :D

I didn't even realize that was a button.

787 talismans in and just got my first rainbow fairy. Been using Cellia every run so was expecting more. 1 is better than none though and the rates must be really low.

Dear users,
Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Concerning the Urgent Mission the Great Yokai Battle which
started on Tuesday 21st of February from 05:00 (EST) 2017,
there is some mission which have their consumption values of
Stamina and Charisma off.

The discrepancy will unfortunately have to stay as is until
the end of the event on Tuesday March 7th at 02:00 (EST).
The following similar events will have this issue solved, hence
the Stamina and Charisma consumption values will be fixed.
Your kind understanding is appreciated.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working very hard to provide a smooth,
uninterrupted service.
We hope you continue to enjoy Millennium War Aigis.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

'unfortunately' 'inconvenience' :V Too bad it happened on an event unit who isn't really all that great, but a extra free perfect Black is a extra free perfect Black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'unfortunately' 'inconvenience' :V Too bad it happened on an event unit who isn't really all that great, but a extra free perfect Black is a extra free perfect Black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They probably wouldn't have noticed if people didn't report the issue to Nutaku. So technically, there was a small possibility that we could've had similar events in the future if no one said anything! :p

And if they're calling it an inconvenience, does that mean we're getting our 1 sc compensation? :D

Edit: Did 6 yolo rolls because Anelia spotlight.

6 silvers

Mistakes were made.

Last edited:

Oh, lookie, new subjugation map I wonder what it'll... OH, NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN! I've just done this bloody thing on DMM and it's the most boring and tedious map I've seen in the game. Annoying, requires constant manual ramp (we don't have SAW) and one run is around 17-18 bloody minutes. I might actually skip this one altogether...

Today is not my day, did 6 rolls thinking it was a new month and I could get some more SC later in the month to even tickets out, got 3 golds (1 New Ellet) and 3 silvers, no Inari or Matsuri. Then I did one try of Island of monsters and proceeded to put no soldiers or valkyries down forcing me to retreat what I placed while leaking 1 goblin.

Now I'm debating spending money today just to fix my stupid mistakes, but even then I can only spend it on units and fairys.

What does the 'EXP is doubled for Unit Combine' in the event spotlight mean?
I heavily doubt this means all exp for all unit combination is doubled for an entire month.

What does the 'EXP is doubled for Unit Combine' in the event spotlight mean?
I heavily doubt this means all exp for all unit combination is doubled for an entire month.

Pretty sure that whole part is about the queen fairy that is one of the rewards.
So they are greatly highlighting that you can use instead of any other rarity fairy.
-> always 2x multiplier and not 1.5
-> can be used for any class change

What kind of unit is this Matsuri? Never even heard of her.

Front Guard Tactician. Throws whirlwinds at enemies during skill awakening. Boosts melee units.

I usually go into every mission blind, but I might just check a guide first for this subjugation. I hear it's a pain in the ass, and I might not want to run the risk of wasting charisma when I still have a load of story missions I haven't beaten or even seen yet.
Still, I'm less than halfway toward getting all the Seals I need for a perfected ninja in this event, so I've still got time to think about it.

am i the only one getting server error 504 when i try to play a level?

Yes, this subjugation is slow and tedious, but it's also easy. Don't do this while you are playing Aigis, do it in conjunction with whatever else you are actually doing. After you have ramped UP with soldiers and/or valkyrie (around 80-90 kills), can just afk completely for the next 10-15 min. Go watch TV or play another game, and come back much later and repeat the process.

Back