What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm looking forward to see some people complaining that the enemy suddenly got stronger because they're lazy bum and didn't want to read. :D

in a month or 2 amon could be upon us prepare there are many many videos for him now dmm didnt get such a luxury

well that or he gets skipped for a while then surprises us out of nowhere or never actually starts the demon advent i wouldnt hold my breath one way or the other either way im ready for him and we kinda need skill aw i think not sure though

Last edited:

* The first time you AW2 each black unit, you get a new level 1 copy of it in your gift box -- AW2ing Matsuri a second time won't get you a third Matsuri but AW2ing Despera and Matsuri gets you one of each!

So it's AW2 any Matsuri a second time you still won't get a copy. Aw2 the second free Matsuri or AW2 a third Matsuri from Gatcha you still won't get any other free copies?

in a month or 2 amon could be upon us prepare there are many many videos for him now dmm didnt get such a luxury

well that or he gets skipped for a while then surprises us out of nowhere or never actually starts the demon advent i wouldnt hold my breath one way or the other either way im ready for him and we kinda need skill aw i think not sure though

I was actually talking about thieves ability

there should be one or two idiots not reading their ability properly and complaining about the sudden change in difficulty

Just did the 500 subjugation on the first try.
I honestly think I CANNOT be arsed to do it 19 more times. It really is long and AFK is tricky because of the blue dragons. And then there's the fact the only decent reward you get out of dumping 760 Stamina into it along all the time is a single rainbow fairy. I don't need any other fairies at the moment, as I'm swimming in golds and plats due to dumping all my excess charisma into Phalanx 2 during the Nagi event.
AND THEN there's the fact the final mission in the Nagi event blessed me with F O U R rainbow spirits.
So yeah, the subjugation is arse. I'd rather try and tackle the wind god in story missions, and do some dailies.

Just did the 500 subjugation on the first try.
I honestly think I CANNOT be arsed to do it 19 more times. It really is long and AFK is tricky because of the blue dragons. And then there's the fact the only decent reward you get out of dumping 760 Stamina into it along all the time is a single rainbow fairy. I don't need any other fairies at the moment, as I'm swimming in golds and plats due to dumping all my excess charisma into Phalanx 2 during the Nagi event.
AND THEN there's the fact the final mission in the Nagi event blessed me with F O U R rainbow spirits.
So yeah, the subjugation is arse. I'd rather try and tackle the wind god in story missions, and do some dailies.

There is still some time, you could try your luck with the 50/5 map and see if you get a few platcans.

PS: Use artillery officers + mages to clean the map faster, the dragon might be pesky, but he dies awfully fast we pair agaisnt an AW mage.

The map only takes 10-12 minutes. Its really not that bad. My first attempt using similar unit placements to my DMM setup ended in failure (485 kills) due to lack of certain units. I really miss Hibari and Louvre and my platinum melee healer and super emperor.

Edit: and 500 complete. Swapped a vampire hunter for a mage and had to un-afk at 495 kills to use some abilities for the dragons.

Last edited:

It's fine when I have some anime to AFK , it's an easy 500 AFK kill
Thx to konosuba and I don't even care how long it last~

Oh shit , now I ran out anime >.>
Oh well , gonna run it tomorow when I have something to AFK

It's probably only took 12-15 minute , but I'm too lazy to set up in the middle of watching
So 1 ran = 1 anime , need 20 ep of anime just to clear this shitty long subjugation

They sorted this mild problem and did it reasonably fast too.

Concerning the Total Domination Mission "Island of Monster"
which started on Tuesday 28th of February 2017, there was
a misleading textual error in the image below the game screen.

<Misleading text>
"EXP is doubled for Unit Combine,
and you can change classes regardless of the rarity!"

<Corrrected text>
"No matter the spirit unit rarity,
it can be used as material for Class Evolution"

The text has now been corrected.
We sincerely apologize for any occurred misunderstandings and trouble.

<Misleading text>

<Corrrected text>

who are these devs and what have they done with our devs

also yes leda will fuck so many over especially if they botch the translation to much

Last edited:

Fuck me and fuck this game.
Crystal Keeper G is still impossible for me, even with Sandra.
You NEED awakened healers for it, otherwise you just get shredded.
Another Thursday wasted.

No, you don't. is the first result of the youtube search for example. Or good old . It takes silver healers and gold Iris, who's not even max level CC. Yes, its from DMM, but our balancing is the same as in the videos, if our units are not even stronger.
As long as your damage is high enough (AW Spica + a second damage dealer and something for the last wave, Sandra level 50 is enough) you shouldn't have any problems.

No, you don't. is the first result of the youtube search for example. Or good old . It takes silver healers and gold Iris, who's not even max level CC. Yes, its from DMM, but our balancing is the same as in the videos, if our units are not even stronger.
As long as your damage is high enough (AW Spica + a second damage dealer and something for the last wave, Sandra level 50 is enough) you shouldn't have any problems.

Well I tried to do a direct copy of two variations with Sandra and failed on both attempts wasting all of my day's Stamina. I was killing the eyes relatively fast, but on the penultimate rush my Iris and Fedora couldn't keep up with healing.
Will try one of the guides you posted tomorrow morning.

Hey, how often does the trading post rotates on DMM server? I need to set up a good timeplan on when to get Chydis.

Hey, how often does the trading post rotates on DMM server? I need to set up a good timeplan on when to get Chydis.

around once a month but i wouldnt expect a super fast rotation for us

around once a month but i wouldnt expect a super fast rotation for us

Ok thanks so next week I'm spending some scs for Chydis then. Gotta have that bedroom copy.

<Misleading text>

<Corrrected text>

I don't really see what's misleading. It's hard to interpret, but mislead to what exactly?

I don't really see what's misleading. It's hard to interpret, but mislead to what exactly?

4x instead of the normal 2x is what comes to mind when reading that

Well I tried to do a direct copy of two variations with Sandra and failed on both attempts wasting all of my day's Stamina. I was killing the eyes relatively fast, but on the penultimate rush my Iris and Fedora couldn't keep up with healing.
Will try one of the guides you posted tomorrow morning.

The only absolute requirement is AW Spica who needs to 1 shot the eyes in the very beginning. I use a CC70 Bashira as 2nd archer for the latter waves.

Also Iris and Fedora should be enough healers, have done it with non AW Iris and Alyssa without problem. The issue could be you did not bring Ertle as well, deploy her in front of Spica. I put Ertle out before I deploy Bashira or 2nd healer.

Took me several weeks to figure out, but for me, activating 5/5 Spica's skill in Cyrstal Keeper G is BAD. Not always, but about 40% of the time she'll start chasing the eyes and missing instead of focusing on the nearer ones, resulting in 3-4 eyes leaked and 2 stars. After I stopped using Spica skill it's back to 100%.

So much wasted sta/cha. Might need 2 or 3 SC now to perfect Nagi.

I wonder why Nutaku server's have been crashing so often recently.

EDIT: Cleared data and its working again :D

Last edited:

i think im up to 2-3 sc and a level up and im at 1200 seals and maybe 6-7 rainbow fairys insane for a unit never intended to even get 300 cheap levels and rainbow fairys change so much i do hope they make the same mistake for serra she may get use outside the bedroom

Last edited:
Back