What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

There is also no point in doing the subjugation until next week. That should always be a spot to dump excess charisma during its 4 week period. As it is, for those that cares about Nagi all charisma would be going to event.

Am I wrong or Matsuri has three different awakenings? :S

Am I wrong or Matsuri has three different awakenings? :S

As Khawk explained, Healers, Vanguard Tacticians, Rogues, Summoners, Valkyries, Witches and soon Angels all have a second awakening. We're a loooooooooooooooong ways off from receiving this, but the short version is:

* Non-black units have a fixed path, black units get to pick one of two paths

* The first time you AW2 each black unit, you get a new level 1 copy of it in your gift box -- AW2ing Matsuri a second time won't get you a third Matsuri but AW2ing Despera and Matsuri gets you one of each!

* The unit must be Awakened but level doesn't matter -- you don't lose stats if you AW2 at level 1 or wait until it's max level then AW.

* Gold and Platinum units have their exp tables increased to level 99.

* The materials costs are the same as Awakening with one exception -- instead of a Spirit of Awakening you must purchase and use a Spirit of Perpetual Darkness. These spirits cost 20 Rainbow Crystals (the ones used to buy the black knight)

As for the paths:
Healers
-Oracle: +10 range, 50% chance of negating damage dealt to the Oracle
** Saria (plat gacha healer), Roberto, Fedora, Yuno (plat event healer)

-Heriophant: Immunity to status effects, stat increase
** Gold Iris, Camellia, Chydis, Elias (plat event healer), Christmas Alyssa

Vanguard Tactician
-Brave Warrior-Tactician: stat increase, 20% chance to increase attack by 1.9x on attack
** Shuka

-Great Military Strategist: (Self) Cost -3
** Helena (plat event unit), Uzume

Rogue
-Night Assassin: Dodge chance increased to 60%, assassination chance increased to 7%
** Ada, Betty, Junon

-Enforcer: Stat increase, faster attack speed.
** Cypria, Cuterie, Seven (plat event unit)

Summoner
-Grand Summoner: Time between attacks increased, stats increased, attack power greatly increased
** Solano

-Phantasm Summoner: Can deploy Cat Saith token (token's health gradually decresses, has 90% dodge), attack increased slightly
** Reno (gold gacha unit)

Valkyrie
-Reginleif: (Self) Deploy cost +3 unless there are no units deployed, large stat increase, +10MR
** Kerry, Dahlia, Meiling (plat event unit)

-Geirölul: (Self) Deploy cost +3 unless there are no units deployed, Block 2, attacks all blocked enemies
** Thetis, Emilia

Witch
-Holy Witch: +10 range, slow effect increased to 80% speed reduction, very large stat increase (larger than Sorceress)
** Ryuryu, Prim (polat gacha unit), Fignelia, Belinda

Sorceress: Skill duration increased by 30%, +20 range, large attack and HP increase
** Adele, Cloris, Eliza (plat event unit), Yuu

Decided to roll on Summon SP and, oddly enough, both the Main and the Alt got a pretty good draw from it. The Main getting the loli-tentacle witch (Fignelia) and Elizabeth for the Alt. Interesting, Fignelia is like Sasha where she has only one AFF bonus, but because of that it's higher than normal. Good thing I held off so long on AWing Cloris. Somewhat interesting, both accounts got high rarity dupes, the Main getting a Lyla dupe and the Alt a Cuterie dupe....well the latter is just a Gold, but still.

I also decided to record the rolls, the link goes directly to the part where the accounts roll the Plats.

Got the Matsuri from the two rolls needed to reach L card from March, and now am in a bit of an conundrum. I already have a min-cost AW Shuka whom I (almost) always bring along and make a great use as first drop. Then I have AW Uzume, whos only use for me this far is as a stat stick. And now Matsuri, she doesn't look like an upgrade for either. As a Black, her cost precludes her from being useful as an map opener, and her lack of buffing others on skill reduces her support value to her AW passive. If anything, she seems to be a cheap Samurai more than anything... :confused: Admittedly, powerful one under her instantly-ready and long-lasting skill granting her 1k attack and ~500 defense tops unbuffed. But with reuse like that, said skill might as well be an one-shot :p

Dunno where I'd see get a good use out of her.

This Spirit Queen reward doesn't seem all that useful, not for how rare she is. Basically being a stand-in for any other fairy is quite handy, but given that none of the fairies are all that rare, you'd think we'd get her more often. As such, she's just fairly useful.

This Spirit Queen reward doesn't seem all that useful, not for how rare she is. Basically being a stand-in for any other fairy is quite handy, but given that none of the fairies are all that rare, you'd think we'd get her more often. As such, she's just fairly useful.

She is a joker fairy most useful for Sapphire rarity units which we don't (never would) have, since they don't have a special rarity fairy like the other rarities (Iron, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, black).

They other way to use them is for stricly black units since they're fairies are kinda of hard to come by, she would become a reguar reward in events from now on making max lvl of blacks easier. Other use is for CC units, but using them like this is a dumb move, they might become more frecuent but they're still pretty rare.

Last edited:

Queen Fairy on DMM are mostly use for Sapphire Unit
Sapphire Unit on Nutaku where???!

Yes they are quite obsolete here
Still usefull when You lack Platinum / Black Fairy tho~

Really what they should just do is implement the units, allow the codes to be region free, and allow people to import the books containing the codes for use in whatever version they please.

Really what they should just do is implement the units, allow the codes to be region free, and allow people to import the books containing the codes for use in whatever version they please.

To do that they'd have to bring back the code input button though. :D

If they can manage to rotate the trading post for the first time in years, they can add saphire support back to the game. Anything is possible, we just need to keep complaining about it to them.

If they can manage to rotate the trading post for the first time in years, they can add saphire support back to the game. Anything is possible, we just need to keep complaining about it to them.

while possible yes but not likely at the very least id say nuaku would have to go after saphire units specifically for it to happen

Remember that those are merchandise and whatever revenue they produce with them goes to the game creators and devs. Nutaku would get 0 profit for something like you are suggesting. Also getting the books translated (another option) is not a smart move as well, there could be some people that could get the merchandise, but there would be a ton that wouldn't so in the end they migth loose money (unless we are talking about digital format cause you know this is the 21st century after all, like these the cost for the producs that don't sell could be cut exponentially and we could end up with the units).

Alas remember all the wait it took us to get to this point (2 years and a half)

There is actually 3 free Sapphire unit
But they are... not that amazing

, poorman Melee-Aisha

Now , this 2 below is not that free

It's given to NicoNico Premium User on their Stream
To register need 540 JPY , something like 5-7 US$ perhaps(?)

There is also that Platinum Dark Stalker from those NicoLive Stream

So our best chance is Meteor , altho I never used her anymore
So I think , it's not that of a big problem~

Honestly, they could just sell Sapphire units directly, maybe along with SC packs or something. That would be best way to get them to our side.

But as they don't even implement the Anniversary events...

Remember that those are merchandise and whatever revenue they produce with them goes to the game creators and devs. Nutaku would get 0 profit for something like you are suggesting. Also getting the books translated (another option) is not a smart move as well, there could be some people that could get the merchandise, but there would be a ton that wouldn't so in the end they migth loose money (unless we are talking about digital format cause you know this is the 21st century after all, like these the cost for the producs that don't sell could be cut exponentially and we could end up with the units).

Alas remember all the wait it took us to get to this point (2 years and a half)

I didn't even mention translations. Nutaku has zero involvement with Aigis if what they always say is to be believed. I specifically said imports. There is all the incentive for the devs to allow global consumers to benefit from the codes, because there will be people importing them for their English version.

I didn't even mention translations. Nutaku has zero involvement with Aigis if what they always say is to be believed. I specifically said imports. There is all the incentive for the devs to allow global consumers to benefit from the codes, because there will be people importing them for their English version.

Those were just options of how they could get the deed done, in all this time we have been shown how much is nutaku involve with the game, still putting the codes region free?? Wouldn't then be better to just add them to the store like Zero suggest? That way people wouldn't have to go through the trouble of getting a book they would never read.

-------

I may have come late to the party but, they implemented swordmaster AW from the get go?? I was so focus on getting plat Karma that i didn't realize till today while checking which units lack the CC materials.

Oh puhlease. She is useful enough. I typically use her as standins for Black Fairies, I almost never have black fairies so she's great. :p

if they go by dmm should pop up with serra the plat priest armor and next collection event based on the wiki it says she appeared june 11 2015

so with that id say in 2-3 months tops cause if they follow what they have been doing the current lineup may resemble this shiho, miranda, yurina, paula or amon

I'm looking forward to see some people complaining that the enemy suddenly got stronger because they're lazy bum and didn't want to read. :D

Back