What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Mission combos
12 hours = 2 five stamina and one two stamina for 48 seals, 96 per day, 288 seals by end
7 hours = 1 five stamina and one two stamina for 35 seals, 350 seals by end.

7 hours work for me since I have a bit more charisma right now. May just make it to 1500.

For the longest time I was anticipating taking a break during Nagi's event, content with getting the bare minimum version of her....and now I await getting a perfected version of her on both accounts. Got a ton of goodies from the tier bonuses at least. Who knows, the devs are still human, maybe this could happen again somewhere down the line.

This was a pretty nice experience though, this being an absolute painless IC event we've had because of the error, plus the 100% seal drop rate. Makes me remember the dozens of SCs I had to use for Imelia and Claudia to perfect them. Both were above the estimated average of SC usage, but it was Claudia especially that went quite a bit over.

Last edited:

all I have to say is that I am happy about the Rainbow fairies, Just got my Olivie to 5/5 for skill - feels really good.

1293 talismans at the moment, and 1 hour from my next run. I can get Nagi perfect without any SC used, had 1 level up during the event though. Got 23 plat fairies and 26 gold fairies from Phalanx 2 + talisman rewards. Been a pretty good event even if I don't end up using Nagi.

1595 Talismans, used up 3 sc for Charisma refills, due to losing time thanks to irl. Just waiting to get my last 5 and I'll be done with event.

1595 Talismans, used up 3 sc for Charisma refills, due to losing time thanks to irl. Just waiting to get my last 5 and I'll be done with event.

I mean technically you're already done with the event. She maxes out at 1500. All 1600 does is give you an extra 10 levels. :p

I used 3 SC too~
Damn...
Panicked at last week , just maybe they'll fix it on last Tuesday

Oh well , 3 SC for a Perfect unit isn't that so bad I guess
Ended up 1600+

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Great Yokai Battle" ends
- The Urgent Mission "The Maze of the Demon King" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon
- Newly drop awakening orbs "Bow Rider Chief"
 in "Moon Shadow Bow Rider EX".

Huh...we're going to Paula now. Guess Miranda will be sitting out on the sidelines again. And I guess from that update we'll be getting a Bow Rider in Gacha, maybe.

Last edited:

Ya'know, I used to love playing this game, but after awakening. They made my sweet, sweet, iron maiden, Leanne, the heavy armor with a heart of gold, borderline useless now. Even "tempted me" to use her sweet ass, as fodder for class ups. Never again dammit. Never again.

...Naw, I'm just kiddin. I just stopped playing cause I hated waiting for energy and didn't want to pay. Plus I do love my Leanne Heavy Armor. She's beautiful.

May need to break out Leanne again for the new event. That Maoh from last god tier map is gonna need a top flight HA/duelist to handle, as well as some decent defense blockers for mobs on both wings. Too much DPS is actually not a good thing so it could take a few attempts to find the balance.

Yay, Bunny Bishop! :D
latest

@Awkweird_Dude: Just you wait for CC55 patch for silvers. It's only in two or three years, after all! :p
Meanwhile, some more Leeanne for you) (it is official, btw)

EDIT:
Another important thing we seems to be skipping: No Amon fer us! :p

Last edited:

Oh god, she looks absolutely gorgeous in that kimono!! Thank you man, THANK YOU!!

Hopefully its gonna be a fun event like most hard star events, also we've now hit the point where star events give a farmable plat event unit, this time its Charlotte, next star event gives out anything that won't be Yurina. One day we'll get through the backlog but I don't mind going at it slowly.

Ouch! Paula's event huh? The first event where dps is prove to be your worst enemy :/ That Maou is really a tough cookie, but my fully AW team is ready (although i wish we had S.AW especially for Rikka that true damage is was the key to slay him on dmm).

In others news i finally manage to beat todays G map, i had to use AW Lilia in the upper right conner instead of Claudia but it was worth it her AW ability lessen the burden in my G.Iris by a lot and let Sherry + Belinda in care of the bottom right to deal with the armors, having several units min cost is huge deal here.

Hmmm

There's a map where the Demon King's avatar just walks by.

Guess he's just introducing himself.

He has more HP than other maps where you do have to kill him.

But I might be able to snatch and kill him anyway for shitz.

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Great Yokai Battle" ends
- The Urgent Mission "The Maze of the Demon King" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon
- Newly drop awakening orbs "Bow Rider Chief"
 in "Moon Shadow Bow Rider EX".

Huh...we're going to Paula now. Guess Miranda will be sitting out on the sidelines again. And I guess from that update we'll be getting a Bow Rider in Gacha, maybe.

I hope we won't skip Miranda like Yurina, she's too gorgeous!
Also - my favourite type of event! Lucky it is star event now, gonna work on some units. Focused too much on Nagi because of our luck with maps :p

Also used 3 SCs for opportune cha refills the last couple of weeks. Sitting at 1601 talismans.

I bet it is going to feel weird weird having extra charisma again.

1401 talismans after losing out on time due to illness, mincost Nagi is a very decent outcome though.

Elected to "quit" Nagi at 1530 talismans, so that I could run Monday daily to replenish some cash.

Will finally have surplus charisma again tomorrow, so can pick up on the subjugation and finish out the last few 4 star missions.

Sooo, I wonder what the demon king looks like..

Back