What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Spent all my stamina this morning, who drops the millennium wine?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ I bet he is having the time of his life in my game drinking the wine before every single attempt... Started the day with full stamina and I even leveled up and if you add the natural regen for today I think I ran that stage a grand total of 20 times so far. He's gonna enter alcoholic coma soon.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-----------------------------------
Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Gold Rush" ends
- The Total Domination Mission
 "A Thousand Demons in the Night" ends
- Basic EXP x3 for Gold or above female units ends
- Basic EXP x2 for Gold or above male units ends
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Priestess Warrior and the Mithril Giants" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Oh boy, looks like Sera is finally off the back bench.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From one collection event to another for me. No wonder it feels like I'm already burning out before the event even begins. We just had Pippin a month ago, DMM just had a collection event end, now we have another one on the English side.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a healer on the 70/8 map. nice.

i may finally be able to aw and cc all the people who need healers

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last day of Sasha's boost in gacha. I must fight the urge to roll... but, but... it's perfect. Just new girls are boosted. Sabinne is nice too, and Altia too... and above everything... Sasha! But legend ticket... oh damn it -_-

Btw is this IC event for that priestess warrior Sera? Not sure of her name though.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep it's , she's finally off the back bench.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, so Ellett had bad luck. She's not going to get lvled more. And screw that GR. Gonna get some gold today, SAW had my alt a bit low on gold atm.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

FUCK.
Another collection event.
I really don't got the SC to blow on this one.
I guess I have Flamel already to take care of my Cleric needs.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ignoring this event and doing dailys as usual, Ellett is decent enough until we get Lucias event in the far future.
I don't think I've ever taken a item collection event seriously, even Nagi with her guaranteed drops only hit 9/10 skill.

I'm done with the gold rush today too, after spending all my charisma on the last 20 RC. Its gone quite well.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ignoring this event and doing dailys as usual, Ellett is decent enough until we get Lucias event in the far future.
I don't think I've ever taken a item collection event seriously, even Nagi with her guaranteed drops only hit 9/10 skill.

I'm done with the gold rush today too, after spending all my charisma on the last 20 RC. Its gone quite well.
She's not worth it?

Edit: How does Sera's skill work? Is it just one-time heal and then need to wait for reuse?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's not worth it?

Edit: How does Sera's skill work? Is it just one-time heal and then need to wait for reuse?
Yes, her skill is one time heal for everyone then wait 30 seconds to do it again.
She has 10 more attack than the gold Ellett but has 223 more health and 121 more defence. The only reason I'd take a Priest warrior is to heal, their block is not what I'd want. Ideally they'd have 0 block like Lucia does so they can concentrate on healing fully from a melee slot.

If she starts blocking some trash when someone needs constent heals you're pretty fucked, with Ellett or Flamel you can just use their skill to force them to heal while units that actually deal decent damage can kill the trash.

If you don't have a priest warrior she should be good enough though.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, her skill is one time heal for everyone then wait 30 seconds to do it again.
She has 10 more attack than the gold Ellett but has 223 more health and 121 more defence. The only reason I'd take a Priest warrior is to heal, their block is not what I'd want. Ideally they'd have 0 block like Lucia does so they can concentrate on healing fully from a melee slot.
Now I get why she's not worth for you. Yeah, I probably just gonna do this IC halfassed. Never wanted to spend any SC anyway (did it only for Claudia, but true dmg is to rare to not do this), but if it's like that, then I would prefer get assassin orbs on wednesday to SAW Berna and work a bit on my units. Eventually farm for some silvers that I lack.

Edit: Aaaanyway. Where's my Eliza? -_- IC means I have to wait 2 weeks more for her anyway. Damn.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the completion for the valkyrie map today. Beginning to sincerely think my map data is bugged and Leanne does not exist on my games fiery map.

Edit: Finally got a single copy of Leanne. Meanwhile in alchemist land, 6 copies.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

welp, goldrush complete. time to spam farm mages again.
And it looks like the next event is announced.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bah! Thought I'd do better now with SAW.
I guess 5 man for Gold Armor G is the best I can do for now.

I can cut one more member if I had Marr's SAW.
So my final limit will likely be 4 unless I get different units like Sophie or Farne.

Better than 6, which was my previous limit, so I will take it.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do you need max unit level to SAW? or just skill level? Also, if so - Nanaly or Sybilla? Both 5/5. Getting gold, then orbs. Also, how hard is it to get fairy so i can do both? Can i do it with those 2 plus bernice and marr? Or what units should i need to AW to do said mission?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you need max unit level to SAW? or just skill level? Also, if so - Nanaly or Sybilla? Both 5/5. Getting gold, then orbs. Also, how hard is it to get fairy so i can do both? Can i do it with those 2 plus bernice and marr? Or what units should i need to AW to do said mission?
Max Skill Lv + AW is enough. No need to max unit level.

Fairies aren't that difficult to get, considering you can go for 2-3 fairies even if you can't 3-star it initially.
Map itself isn't that difficult in the first place considering we've gone through multiple golem missions already.

I recommend Nanaly first out of the two.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Skill AW only need to have the skill maxed, not levels.

During the 1.5 X drop week I tried to top off all AW orbs so there is at least 6 of each, so I am OK there probably until the next 1.5 X week.

Having Flamel, I will not try too hard for the IC event but will not completely abandon it either. If I recall, the finished Mithril golem in the 100/2 G map will just move around and if you don't touch it then you don't have to deal with it.