What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

damn i am getting so many neils trying to get the black spirit, even with that spirit finder girl (non-aw'd or cc'd tho. kinda just there for the bonus lol)

when i get a good angel, i can keep 3 to CC/AW and use the rest for fodder for said angel, to level + Skill up.

May as well 30CC one for now just in case i need an angel that would be admittingly weak - but hey, i have no intention of using Neil in the long run anyway, i have no space for it.

Just need an angel event to pass us by next, that would be grand.
female angel, that is.

Have a lack of mages plus a surplus of units who need mages to progress, so ima go farm fairys when i am done with yesterdays and today (Today and tomorrow if you are like GMT-6 to GMT -12 i think, lol), if i am quick enough.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

best angel is likely the next skipped event that pops up as its just her anna and eliza left in the pool of units who can realistically happen

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

best angel is likely the next skipped event that pops up as its just her anna and eliza left in the pool of units who can realistically happen
cool, so an op one too then? For a event plat, anyway.

Also for me, your avatars fucked, says to enable something for 3rd party something or another.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One day I will get the silver unit drop from the fiery map. Still missing.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cool, so an op one too then? For a event plat, anyway.
That would be actually. She's from 2016 DMM so it'll still be awhile to get to her. Also in the 2016 category is the OP event Blacks and .

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One day I will get the silver unit drop from the fiery map. Still missing.
Me and Monica are just sitting here with all these Leeanne drops wondering where the 3DC drops are at.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, Black spirit obtained. Time to ride it out farming mages till the next mission comes along in like, 1hr 30 mins.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You may be the Immovable Wall, Gellius, but Deine is the Indestructible Bewbs. :V

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn he's surprisingly easy to assassinate.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I just dropped Sybilla and he popped XD. Also, just did 5x 5SC pulls.......... #2 and 3 were Grace and then Farne. WOT IS MY LUCK?!?!?!?!?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The magic of RNG. One alt got all rewards (except for today's yet) and other accs got only that new dwarf... GRs... just hatin it -_-

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

kinda missed this post so I'm late replying but

Petite post of her was 4/5 days ago(time zones) while your post is 3 days old.
To be honest i stop checking his post after he left the forum, didn't even knew he was still at it (since he left in such a dramatic way).

So i was expecting the actual maint of the game, if you say i could have check twitter then you have some sort of solid argument. Like i said "by the time i posted that she wasn't added to game yet".

Still Loli beats boobs in Aegis all the way. Not even the BWP got enough power to beat B.Iris.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got around to beating War of Magic 3*, now I have all challenge quests 3*.

Not sure if I want to SAW Sophie or not. I've never really used her as she is but I'm not sure how suited angels are to boss killing.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn he's surprisingly easy to assassinate.
For some reason all of the attempts ive done Cloris assassinates him before he gets out of her range. Shes assassinated him twice on her first attack now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope. Erun is best angel. :p

Oh and I finally beat dwarf and giants.

I'm never doing that map again.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on miruno id say the things shes used for is a completely differant role from the other angels not saying shes bad or anything just that she has her role and they have theres each do things the others really cant

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 runs. drop done. thank you aigis-sama for not repeating the hell of last GR where the millenium wine refused to drop.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My best guy is now mincost, Mehlis leveled up a bit and failed her CR and I've gotten Lyche, now I just have to get the 40 RC from yesterdays and tomorrows map and I'm done. Hasn't gone so badly, though I'm not sure what I'll do with these 9 Lolonee dupes that dropped over 50% of the time.