What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Welcome back ol' pal, you have missed a lot.

For starters skill awakening is now a thing.

Revivals are now in effect.

The loli ban is gone forever (see how Chloe's event is now running?).

we got last year really gave us some edge over every event.
--------------

In regards to hybrids classes and new classes i dare say that only Feng Shui is really needed. then there are those that are needed for specific cases Vampires, Necromancer, Druids, Sword masters.

You missed some key players here and there I'm afraid.
Well that is interesting... maybe that is why I was able to one shot every mission of this event completely blind.

I was not the one who said there was a third gender "Cuz 'ciense!" I simply responded to gender politics with gender politics.

Besides the point, all aforementioned discussion would include gender politics simply because of the nature of the conversation, it applies irl because you're a human, right?

Its pretty basic shit

If you fap to neil you're partially gay, end of.
There are more than three genders technically. That is why you end up with a guy growing breast tissue for feeding, or the fact they force the body of a person who was a hermaphrodite to grow up as female(she was given a drug to force her body to develop as if she were female. Believe it was simply female hormones, but I could be wrong). Despite this, the mind was more male so that person ended up being a lesbian tom boy. That ended up committing suicide because of societal gender definition. Which is what you're pushing here. Gender isn't simply Male or Female. Gender is a spectrum of Male to Female and vice versa. The reason I didn't post a massive wall of text with sources is that it has no point here.

A person isn't gay simply because being gay means being attracted to the same gender. Male to male, female to female, hermaphrodite to hermaphrodite. Yes, a penis is seen as "male", but so was broad shoulders. So if you like an amazon-esk woman you would also be gay. Anything that isn't feminine that you are attracted to makes you gay. See the issue with your line of thinking? Either way. what you are trying to say is that being attracted to Niel makes a person Bisexual. Which is being attracted to multiple genders. Since Niel is more or less in the middle of that spectrum.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This thread went places it did not need to go.

Let's put it this way: if you don't have Sophie, Chloe is really good. If you do have Sophie, Chloe does the same but worse and you pretty much never need two melee angels ever.

Since I got lucky and have Sophie, I'm not going to break my piggy bank open to max Chloe out. I'll get her as far as going at the event without SC usage will get her and that's that.
I'm personally annoyed as fuck that I rolled Sophie merely a day before this event. And then my fourth Nanaly not long after.

Elyse, Aisha, and Olivie still elude me.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway to get off this pointless topic. What key units did I happen to miss? I know Mama Yurina finally came (crying).

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I have been mostly ignoring this Niel talk,
b/c I find it pointless and off-topic even more than the Liana kerfuffle...
which is quite an astonishing achievement.

But it went on for so long I was starting to get annoyed.
So I was looking for ways to make it stop. Then I realized Niel's Wiki page has similar thing going on it.

This made me realize that this "topic" is something like a natural disaster that just happens.
So I gave up. Only thing one can do for a natural disaster is to hunker up in the bunker and hope it just ends sometime soon.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Anyway to get off this pointless topic. What key units did I happen to miss? I know Mama Yurina finally came (crying).
You missed Nagi, which is a shame. The event was bugged in favor of the user. It required nearly 0 additional SC to max her.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noel, Maurette, Pippin, Eden, Sandra, Glora, quite a bit unfortunately. Lyche (Raichi) came and gone as well. She'll eventually be a TP unit, but who knows when we'll get another rotation since it only took them a bajillion years to finally do it this year.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really hope the nutaku devs are watching this right now and next April 1st they photoshop a penis onto all the scenes and then let the rage commence. :cool:

Also, while on the topic of Niel, if you dislike him too much and have extra copies of him, you can put him into Chloe for some extra skillup chances. For some reason using Niel is giving me more skillup luck than Chloe.

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Noel, Maurette, Pippin, Eden, Sandra, Glora, quite a bit unfortunately. Lyche (Raichi) came and gone as well. She'll eventually be a TP unit, but who knows when we'll get another rotation since it only took them a bajillion years to finally do it this year.
Those are pretty solid Orion, but Raichi and Maurette should come back in exchange for DC sooner or later.

The biggest issue could be Eden and Memento for stalling strategies. COLOR="White"](maybe Corinne for debuff)[/COLOR] Lucille, Elva or Yurina for magic tanking. (you also have Danchou in the TP for 1k in rainbow crystals [you get those by discarting gold+ units {gold give: 20 plat: 100 black: 400}]) And of course Noel for extra gold (unless you get Patra or Mia) The gold feng shui can replace Pipin so the ins't a big loss there (maybe the scenes)

Missing the Swordmasters is also gonna take its toll sooner or later, specially Gloria and her "Cross slash" that attack kills everything that flies xD

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.... shit... heres to hoping for a revival.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok just deleted a wall of text, because honestly - this conversation isn't worth it.

The original reply about gayness was to Khawk because of his comment of helping gayness die off or whatever. Though I also disagree with the both of you on your views of transgenderdism as well.

In lieu of the wall of text I'll just say this: dislike what you want, but don't call for the extermination of a group of people, in jest or reality, because honestly it's just fucking retarded.

edit: also, you didn't die for my sins, bitch, I ain't a follower of no Christ.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are pretty solid Orion, but Raichi and Maurette should come back in exchange for DC sooner or later.

The biggest issue could be Eden and Memento for stalling strategies. COLOR="White"](maybe Corinne for debuff)[/COLOR] Lucille, Elva or Yurina for magic tanking. (you also have Danchou in the TP for 1k in rainbow crystals [you get those by discarting gold+ units {gold give: 20 plat: 100 black: 400}]) And of course Noel for extra gold (unless you get Patra or Mia) The gold feng shui can replace Pipin so the ins't a big loss there (maybe the scenes)

Missing the Swordmasters is also gonna take its toll sooner or later, specially Gloria and her "Cross slash" that attack kills everything that flies xD
I actually forgot Maurette goes to TP too, but again who knows when that'll happen since they only just rotated it after fifty bajillion years. :V While we're on pretty good event pace, everything else is still coming up a bit slow.

Hrm, for some reason I thought Lafate was still here when Memento dropped, but I guess not oops. Pippin can be replaced by the likes of Kirle, but thing is Pippin is also the only free Feng Shui User and although Kirle is a Gold it's still quite a bit of RNG to get her.

Edit: And you meant Sandra. :p Gloria is the ground aoe with spikes. But yeah Sandra is pretty great, especially on Crystal Keeper G. It's lovely seeing all them Gazers die at the end. :V

Edit: oh wait, I forgot that there's a Silver FSU, but well it is just a Silver. :V

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.... shit... heres to hoping for a revival.
They'll come, only thing they're gonna take a long while to do so. We're still in the middle of the 2014 DMM for Revivals. Last one we had was Lynn, so Len is probably the next one.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hrm, for some reason I thought Lafate was still here when Memento dropped, but I guess not oops. Pippin can be replaced by the likes of Kirle, but thing is Pippin is also the only free Feng Shui User and although Kirle is a Gold it's still quite a bit of RNG to get her.
I was here for Memento... or at the very least I have her.15 cost as well so... yeah.

I also have Nagi and Sera... not sure how I got those two as I wasn't here for either.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also have Nagi and Sera... not sure how I got those two as I wasn't here for either.
WoooooWOOOOwooooo (sorry couldn't resist)

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was here for Memento... or at the very least I have her.15 cost as well so... yeah.

Oh, huh I was correct. Well atleast you're good on stalling strats or well some of them, like Xion pointed out, no paralyzing vampire loli might be a bit of an issue. Hrm, maybe you asked someone to babysit for their events and forgot? Or it was a ghost! Nah, idk. :V

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boy, Angelicberserker is even more of a bigger jerk and turned into a Hitler right before my eyes. I didn't even think that was even possible. Go live by yourself like a hermit in a distant lonely cave somewhere and spare us from your further presence. Your Wealth does not entitle you to being a idiot.

Anyways, how viable is the samurais?

I was thinking of Sanosuke and Kojuro as my male samurais. Are they primarily for killing monster fodders like valkyries?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was thinking of Sanosuke and Kojuro as my male samurais. Are they primarily for killing monster fodders like valkyries?
If I remember correctly, they're supposedly more of a niche unit who can often be easily replaced by other things.

Although I do believe that it was mentioned at some point that there are a couple possibly useful samurai.

I don't think the ones you listed were them though.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kojuro can be pretty tanky from what Sashas was saying, though they would know more on that. The only worthwhile Samurai we have right now would be Shizuka, IIRC. I actually have her (and Sakuya) and she's pretty good could even replace an HA in some situations. Though yeah, they're pretty niche. But the real deal is OP Hibari, who's waaaayyy far off. She's pretty much the only Samurai you should really be concerned on.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Lafate: Welcome back! You were missed dearly by the whole community! :D
Your biggest losses, as mentioned, are Eden, Sandra and Gloria. Everybody else can be replaced more or less easily, but them, not so much. Also, AW Eden is unbelievably strong, OP even. Lolipower, after all ! ;) :D

@Ericridge: Currently, samurais are in very good position, they finally have stats to back their cost, and so can usually replace Heavy in any map that does not call for defense skill. Visage of them sweeping through trash is quite a thing of beauty))
Kojuro is notable for his vaulted Increase Defense IV skill, same thing of excellence that empowers the Immovable Wall (Gellius). So he can pull some heavy(ish) duty tanking for you ;)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyways, how viable is the samurais?

Kojuro is my main tank, I have AW90 Gellius 5/5 skill, AW64 Bernice 5/5 skill and they're both very underwhelming as they don't die just like Kojuro but he atleast shreds most things he blocks. Its 1000 defence for Kojuro vs roughly 1500 defence for bernice with the same amount of health roughly. Difference is Kojuro has his skill about 5 seconds faster and up longer 5 seconds due to his better skill which is better long term. The only place Bernice wins is out of skill defensively but I've yet to find a place where thats been decisive as he still has his great sweeping attack to stop the trash overwhelming him.

He is the most general purpose unit I have and so comes everywhere with me and tends to block more than heavys can in a subjagation too despite having a lower block count.

Eventually there will be a black samurai Hibari in roughly a year who will be even better, slightly better stats and a skill that doubles not just defence but also attack. Unlike units like Maribel who relies on her skill to attack Hibari doesn't meaning you can use her skill purely for defence reasons if need be. At that point on anyone using heavys other than Gellius or the blacks will be truly shooting themselves in the foot.

I have never used Sanusuke but I wouldn't assume he's any good, 2 block is not good enough for a samurai (excluding SAW where they all lose block for huge stats).

Early on using heavys is good but that fades with time.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually went to the trouble of AWing Akane on Nutaku and she does an OK job, but she's noticeably squishier than an HA (occasionally it matters, often it doesn't). The 50% dodge skill isn't terrible though. As said, we'll get Hibari eventually and then you can just ignore every other samurai.

Also this event, argh. I'm 1 for 6 on the 7 sta map so far.