What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: The Fallen Angel's Seal event guide

Neil was our first free Angel, Just no one wanted a "Scene" with "IT", so we discarded "it".
You missed the key part: 'supposed to'. Like Zero Zet mentioned, Chloe was actually supposed to be our first free angel. Niel was added to Shrine very later on in 2014 DMM (12/25), that same day is also when GR5 dropped where she could be farmed from, though not until the 11th day when Erun's map could be available. While Chloe was dropped early on (6/26).

Re: The Fallen Angel's Seal event guide

Does Niel actually have no scene, I never bothered with "her", I know she has canonically a dick, but she is considered a female unit and you can max "her" affection.

Pretty sure it has a scene, which is why i discarded it. If it didn't have a scene i'd probably 100% it, problem is if we 100% it, we have to see its scene, so i just put them in the fodder barracks for chloe, who will probably destroy them tomorrow.

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I spent sexy time with Niel. You all jelly that you can't do the same? :D

I spent sexy time with Niel. You all jelly that you can't do the same? :D

Was there an actual dick involved.
I mean, different than the Prince's.
I don't even have the affection items to check out myself at the moment.

Was there an actual dick involved.
I mean, different than the Prince's.
I don't even have the affection items to check out myself at the moment.

Yes, there is, in the 100% scene.

Niel's story is that afaik lower tier angels are essentially hermaphrodites. And yeah, I did get the 100% because Niel was actually useful a couple of times and I will probably keep her for those occasional "silver or below only" maps. And come on guys, it's just a trap, not hardcore guro or whatever. And you can skip the scene anyway. I really don't get what's all the fuss about.

Can we at least clear the air that Traps =/= Futanaris. :V Traps are males that look feminine. Futanaris are females that have female and male genitalia. For example from the late Lord of Valkyrie is a trap, his whole deal was that he wanted to become a real girl. And of course Niel is the example of a Futanari, as she has both a vagina and a penis.

its obvious for cecil like real obvious niel its just boom penis no warning nothing not that it needs one but those are the real traps imo

not saying there isnt a differance or anything like that just for me its always terrible in these games as theres usually no non futa or traps or males involved

Niel's first two quotes clearly state what she is, and first scene actually have no genitalia shown but spells the fact she has an extra outright. No surprise buttsecks, really :p

Anyway, she's cute, she has a vag, and that are only things that matter :D

Last edited:

Niel's h-scene "theme" does feel a little out of place. But I'm not against some variety. Some people just afraid of some penis. Like, how do you guys even look at yourself in the mirror, let alone fap? You don't have to be turned on by it or afraid of it, just learn not to let it bother you and you'll be way happier. Freakin' wusses.

Anyways, ended up getting 380 mithril ore, along with a few extra silver rogues. I'm a pretty staunch completionist, but I didn't really put much effort into it. This one seemed like one of the least worthy collection events for any SC refills, or giving up gold/spirit dailies. Feels like it might be more efficient to farm her revival? I do already have Ellett (gold) and Ertel (silver) tho.

Niel's h-scene "theme" does feel a little out of place. But I'm not against some variety. Some people just afraid of some penis. Like, how do you guys even look at yourself in the mirror, let alone fap? You don't have to be turned on by it or afraid of it, just learn not to let it bother you and you'll be way happier. Freakin' wusses.

Anyways, ended up getting 380 mithril ore, along with a few extra silver rogues. I'm a pretty staunch completionist, but I didn't really put much effort into it. This one seemed like one of the least worthy collection events for any SC refills, or giving up gold/spirit dailies. Feels like it might be more efficient to farm her revival? I do already have Ellett (gold) and Ertel (silver) tho.

Hardly afraid by it, rather it just turns me off seeing a dick on what otherwise would be a chick.

Seeing a guy fuck a girls fine, because the dick belongs to who you are envisioning yourself as. You having a dick is fine, as it is yours. the second you are fucking something with a dick tho its a massive turn-off for straight men, which is why if you're gay - sure, its fine - but i'm not gay/bi so it kinda ruins the character.

Its 2017, It's okay to be gay. just don't force me to be gay/bi , i'm happy being straight.

Plus Neil makes good fodder for Chloe anyway so alls good.

I liked Anna's introductory dialogue for this event, it's nice to get an explanation for what the Angels in this game's deal is.

Niel's a character that I thought was pretty cute, until I found out she had a dick. That just diminished her appeal for me though, it didn't actually annoy me or anything.
I'm kinda surprised it seems to bother people so much. A chick with a dick's kinda small potatoes when it comes to hentai.

Hardly afraid by it, rather it just turns me off seeing a dick on what otherwise would be a chick.

Seeing a guy fuck a girls fine, because the dick belongs to who you are envisioning yourself as. You having a dick is fine, as it is yours. the second you are fucking something with a dick tho its a massive turn-off for straight men, which is why if you're gay - sure, its fine - but i'm not gay/bi so it kinda ruins the character.

Its 2017, It's okay to be gay. just don't force me to be gay/bi , i'm happy being straight.

Plus Neil makes good fodder for Chloe anyway so alls good.

Man, it's a fetish called futanari. Plenty of strait guys dig that shit, some dudes like the idea of a girl experiencing masculine pleasure cause it's relatable, others got other reasons. Don't gotta generalize just cause it's not your thing!
There's plenty of other fetishes in MWA that aren't everyone's cup of tea, not everyone's into BDSM or siscon shit for example. But its same sorta thing, there for the ppl who like it, and can always skip if ya don't.

Anyway, glad we're gettin Chloe finaly, she's been a llong time coming. I use her AW2 in DMM version, since she's currently the only non-Sophie Azrael, and them stats kick ass. Just gotta get Anna and I think we're good on long-overdue units!

Man, it's a fetish called futanari. Plenty of strait guys dig that shit, some dudes like the idea of a girl experiencing masculine pleasure cause it's relatable, others got other reasons. Don't gotta generalize just cause it's not your thing!
There's plenty of other fetishes in MWA that aren't everyone's cup of tea, not everyone's into BDSM or siscon shit for example. But its same sorta thing, there for the ppl who like it, and can always skip if ya don't.

Anyway, glad we're gettin Chloe finaly, she's been a llong time coming. I use her AW2 in DMM version, since she's currently the only non-Sophie Azrael, and them stats kick ass. Just gotta get Anna and I think we're good on long-overdue units!
Liking dick is definitely gay in my books. Especially if its your fetish, meaning you specifically look FOR dicks.

Welp, got a chloe, neils down the drain. only left some for awakening. bye

Last edited:

I liked Anna's introductory dialogue for this event, it's nice to get an explanation for what the Angels in this game's deal is.

Until Miruno comes along and you learn the horrible truth behind the whole "Angels plot", then Celina shows up and their true character is expose even further, then some GR happens and you learn who is behind everything.
----------

Man this old events are unforgiven, ran every map w/o getting a single copy. I don't think using SC is a good call seeing how she drops in later events :/

Liking dick is definitely gay in my books. Especially if its your fetish, meaning you specifically look FOR dicks.

Welp, got a chloe, neils down the drain. only left some for awakening. bye

There is definitely a difference between a dick attached to a legit man and a dick attached to a woman, whether via strapon or futanari. Futabu!! being hot as fuck, same show if it was all guys? Definitely not.

Futa isn't about dicks. Its about chicks with dicks, generally banging other chicks, with or without dicks. Point being, for most, at least speaking from my perspective, its not about looking for dicks. Its looking for chicks who are conveniently performing actions on other chicks.

On topic of Aigis, got 2 copies of Chloe today, holding off on combining them for now. Not sure what method I want to do, 2/2 or 3/1. Definitely going to put in some work to max her regardless, just a matter of how many platinum fairies I want to burn.

I hope Niel visits you all sissies tonight in your dreams. :p

Back