What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

throw more ninjas at it.

try nagi too :p she can one shot the bats on skill

you probably already watched this but maybe you'll get some ideas from this if you havent

Haven't had watched it but it got some good ideas. Pupuru and Sandra. :D

Together with Saki they've led me to 500 kills. Thanks for the "free" 50 DC.

I really should awaken Pupuru, hear healing tokens are quite fun to use. Didn't realize that they're not getting targeted by enemy ranged units.

Honestly at this point I would play a subjugation with 0 rewards just to play new content.

500 first attempt. Watched the video Selius posted first though. Anyone have any AFK setups? Mine relied on Garania nuking everyone and is a bit of a pain to sit though.

very few subjugations are not painfully long to sit through

Tried rolling for Leda since I still don't have her.

I got Iris... then I got Cornelia. Well, okay.

Corn is nice.

tfw you realize you forgot to farm valk orbs for the 2nd week in a row and have to wait yet another week to SAW olivie

I honestly prefer losing will to play when there's star trial event... it is especially bad when it is IC event :/

40 sacred crystals and 170 crystals
Got Mia, Mel and silvers from crystals
Lyla, Sherry, and Adele and Vincent from sc.
Couldn't give me Salia, or Leda. :mad:

Of the thousand of sc rolls here and dmm I've only gotten four or five spotlight units. The only one I can remember correctly is Wendy for being my first black roll.

unless all the plats are dupes there all fantastic

spotlight is honestly a trap theres things called pickup gatchas in the future which other then golds and below feature only the units in the gatcha

I've done it at last. I awakened Bernice!

Thanks to that one silver soldier i got from pieces of crystal and an silver soldier drop from poison animal map yesterday xD

Hmmm....I finally got Leda. Guess I will awaken her next.

60000 x 1.3 = 78000

Maybe I will try it this weekend.

Alrighty, 100 Pieces of Crystals again. Alt get's....4 Silvers, huh. Well, that's normal anyway, and maybe it's because it got Lyla, Yuyu (dupe), Kirle (though when it got her it already invested in a perfect Pippin) and 2 Silvers last time. Okay, well time for the Main then. 2 Silvers, a dupe , and... . wait wat. Little close to what the Alt got last time (in terms of rarity, anyway), so kind of spooky. Not sure what I'm going to even do with an Agnes, but thanks RNG.

Alrighty, 100 Pieces of Crystals again. Alt get's....4 Silvers, huh. Well, that's normal anyway, and maybe it's because it got Lyla, Yuyu (dupe), Kirle (though when it got her it already invested in a perfect Pippin) and 2 Silvers last time. Okay, well time for the Main then. 2 Silvers, a dupe , and... . wait wat. Little close to what the Alt got last time (in terms of rarity, anyway), so kind of spooky. Not sure what I'm going to even do with an Agnes, but thanks RNG.

Reported.
Enjoy your ban from karma favor.

I'm still trying to get Leda.

Ended up getting Cornelia instead the other day, of all people.

I've resigned to just waiting until GR9 for Leda. Although it'll take awhile, it at least maybe won't be as long as it could have been, since it seems like they're not having GRs as a New Years only thing anymore (though maybe we still might get one for New Years, who knows).

Hey Everyone!

Firstly! Sorry I haven't been hanging around much, I have been away on business/vacation for a little while. I have read through about 100 pages in the last week, and compiled all kinds of feedback for the devs, though :)

Secondly! Update:

1) Date and time
July 18th 03:00 - 06:00 (EST)

2) Urgent mission
"The Fallen Angel's Seal". Chloe will be dropped in the event missions.

The subjugation event, "The Awakening of the Subterranean Ryujins", will continue.

In Summon, "Patra" will be added. She is a platinum unit and her class is Bishop. She has a skill called "Heal Shower" and she can recover the allies for one time.

:)

Well that is going to make a lot of users on here happy.

Back