What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

9/80 maate, plat armour, booze and like 2.22... Mith per stam. VS 2.17 + Rainbow spirit.

Also, is jerome literally just a better katie w/ the ability to SAW (when its released)?
+2 starting UP means you can technically subtract 2 from his cost, making him cheaper, although realistically you can run him to boost Katie too.

Jerome is a plat meaning he can use his skill far faster than Katie can, when it comes to UP even if you have both on the team 9/10 times Jerome will be a better choice to place first and yeah, when SAW is here for them he will have a very useful one while Katie gets a bad one unless you only ever plan to place her, use her SAW once and immediantely retreat her.

Unlike Katie and Aria, Jeromes stats are well rounded making him better than both due to the small difference against their favoured stats.

Surprisingly this subjugation was never revived on DMM, so will be seeing it for the first time here. Claudia should do well for this map.

Whats the DMM one called? cant find it on the DMM wiki.
nvm found it, has no page though.

Should be one. It's listed on the ENG DMM wiki, but a page wasn't created unfortunately. Well at the time of this post, that is.

Last edited:

^ Yup, that is the one.

So Len is quite literally Uzume: defense version.

I was hoping for Charlotte or Rika first, myself.
We should get SOMETHING though.

Yes and no. Comparing their passives and AW skills, you're correct. But there's also their class differences as well -- one lowering reuse timers on skills while the other, especially once she's AW2, is a cheap ramp unit. Her AW2 makes her and Helena the two cheapest Vanguard Tacticians in the game at 11UP min-cost, which is only one more UP than a min-cost Aria.

Also, both Aisha and Leona (initial is free, after that she's 400RC) are far better Rearguard Tacticians than Len and there are still times I use Leona over Aisha in DMM.

I guess I should start playing again after two days of doing nothing... monday daily, mithril ore farming or silver farming... hmm... this is the question.

Too bad it is only subjugation and not revival, but oh well, it's always something.

9/80 maate, plat armour, booze and like 2.22... Mith per stam. VS 2.17 + Rainbow spirit.

Also, is jerome literally just a better katie w/ the ability to SAW (when its released)?
+2 starting UP means you can technically subtract 2 from his cost, making him cheaper, although realistically you can run him to boost Katie too.

Think your math is wrong about the 90/8 map having a higher drop rate average than the 90/12 map.

Think your math is wrong about the 90/8 map having a higher drop rate average than the 90/12 map.

I should have mentioned, i meant per stamina.
*Per stamina mathematical equations*
5*4/9 = 2.22...
(5*4+2*3)/12 = 2.16...

also here's per charisma just for fun.
5*4/80 = 0.25 (5 per Charisma-hour)
(5*4+2*3)/90 = 0.28.. (5.7 per Charisma-hour)

Last edited:

I only got 10 mithril from my run of the 9 stamina map today after seeing some people say it was a good map. Shouldn't you be using guaranteed drops to gather averages at best?

I only got 10 mithril from my run of the 9 stamina map today after seeing some people say it was a good map. Shouldn't you be using guaranteed drops to gather averages at best?

would they not all be a chanced drop?

would they not all be a chanced drop?

Certain maps have a 100% drop on specific mithril ore. The 12 stam map typically guarantees a majority of the drops with high rates on the others. Lower tier maps guarantee less drops.

I did around 6 repeat runs on the 9 stamina map, and only gotten 20 ores one time. The other times were 10 ores once and the rest 15.

Also did a lot more runs on 50/7 for the chance at silver archers, and this one has dropped consistently 11 ores every single run.

got my 3rd alissa drop today. just 8 more and i have enough healers :rolleyes:

So, is there a consensus on which map's best for mithril farming?

482/500 on first try

this sub is savage

497 on second try. Skill Awakened Saki in the middle just shreds everything.

Now to find out a way how to kill those damned bats in the beginning. When I put in more ranged early I messed up my deployment for later stages and got killed. :mad:

Anyway, did I mention Saki? <3

497 on second try. Skill Awakened Saki in the middle just shreds everything.

Now to find out a way how to kill those damned bats in the beginning. When I put in more ranged early I messed up my deployment for later stages and got killed. :mad:

Anyway, did I mention Saki? <3

throw more ninjas at it.

try nagi too :p she can one shot the bats on skill

you probably already watched this but maybe you'll get some ideas from this if you havent

So, is there a consensus on which map's best for mithril farming?

General consensus is always the highest map you can clear without issue, 90/12 in most cases.

Edit: 478 blind run for the subjugation map. Not bad.

Last edited:

I've been farming 12 stam the whole time, every run ends with 23+ ores

So whats the point of this ryujin subjugation? I don't see any units besides a phalyis as a reward.

The rainbow spirit, fodder spirits, and the chance of maybe rolling something nice off of the pieces of crystal.

Back