What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hmm, then what about fire emblem heroes collab with aigis?

Hmm, then what about fire emblem heroes collab with aigis?

i could see it as imo all fire emblem needs is sex with all the girls but its owned by nintendo who will not be to free about letting us at all the girls in various ways it will just be more aa only content

AW Memento's turned out to be a surprisingly good investment for me, and I say that as someone who also uses AW Berna.

Damn, managed to get the SAW fairys, killed 3/4, literally just let the big girl go bc shes a tank and 3/4 is fine for me.

Maybe when i awaken katie so i can get them sweet UP in the map so i can muck about more, Only have Marr, Nanaly (+SAW), Sybilla, Bernice and Mehils, with a Mikoto in the works.

Mikoto going to be pretty sik tho, w/ 20% hero boost, that's going to be 2490 (Nutaku) / 3796.8 (DMM) damage in a massive area. Its going to be like a nuke going off. It penetrates MR and Defense too. Seems a bit over the top.

Last edited:

1 witch + 1 mage or 2 witches should be enough to take out Deine. Though Mikoto might work too.

I used Sybilla (without SAW) and Shiho to beat Deine in my one run.

If we had the update with magic fencers always doing magic damage, that'd probably work too.

I fully expect a revival this week alongside the current item collection event.
Who wants to bet.

i dont expect it but it would be nice to not waste a week on just len

Just Len is still the only Rearguard free players can have a realistic hope of having (until they add more Rainbow Crystal units, and that option still revolves around premium currency anyway), so for new players her revival is pretty darn important.

I'd like a Len revival not because she's my only rearguard but because she's got a 5% defence buff and it'll make it easier to AW her with copies.

So Len is quite literally Uzume: defense version.

I was hoping for Charlotte or Rika first, myself.
We should get SOMETHING though.

len revivial would be great.

which, means, of course, it wont happen.

Just Len is still the only Rearguard free players can have a realistic hope of having (until they add more Rainbow Crystal units, and that option still revolves around premium currency anyway), so for new players her revival is pretty darn important.

all i meant was just len revival week would be a waste when we could have a main event with a sidebar of len thats all nothing on her worth or value to free users

I looked at the 4* challenges and decided they would be good use of my excess charisma today.

I'm discovering that Aisha is basically an 13 UP Mage with 15 sec skill timer. 1404 attack at CC65+prince on field is pretty nice.

Several maps later, i'm now 5 SC richer from the maps that i couldn't beat cuz I didn't have high enough dps to use in opening rounds. That was fun annihilating those annoying hordes that I couldn't kill before.

-----------------------------------
Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Priestess Warrior and the Mithril Giants" is now in progress
- The Total Domination Mission
 "The Awakening of the Subterranean Ryujins" begins

Add Special Awakening Class
- Vampire High Lord
 Required Orb
  "Advance Strategist", "Priestess Warrior Leader"

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Ah yess....my paralyzing Vampire Loli can finally have her healing in and a Sub's coming too, neat.

eden aw im ok with this instead of a revival

Wut.

Well, I guess I have something to do with excess Charisma after this unit collection's 90/12 mission?

AW Yuiss! My lovely Eden is gonna become even more AWesome!!! :D

Wut.

Well, I guess I have something to do with excess Charisma after this unit collection's 90/12 mission?

9/80 maate, plat armour, booze and like 2.22... Mith per stam. VS 2.17 + Rainbow spirit.

Also, is jerome literally just a better katie w/ the ability to SAW (when its released)?
+2 starting UP means you can technically subtract 2 from his cost, making him cheaper, although realistically you can run him to boost Katie too.

Last edited:

Surprisingly this subjugation was never revived on DMM, so will be seeing it for the first time here. Claudia should do well for this map.

Back