What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Wow, we got awesome new background when choosing the game :eek:

Edit: Too bad Olivie don't have DMM SAW. She is almost able to kill incomplete mithril golem.

So people are aware, the four collaboration units at the bottom are premium units AND only available in the all ages version. Further more, if you get them in the AA version they're unusable in the R version of the game (blued out/unselectable for addition to your sortie)

Why is that?

Anyways, Okay I finally beat Eastern Nation Port Town map.

Aisha OP.

And i used more Valkyries than I normally did to soak up all those damn tengu staffs. xD

So it meant that Aigis did indeed grant my wish.. a corrupted version of my wish lol.

And i used more Valkyries than I normally did to soak up all those damn tengu staffs. xD

Needs some for that map

DMM collaboration in a nutshell

Needs some for that map

That awkward moment where I have an awakened memento sitting in barracks at AW50 unused.

DMM collaboration in a nutshell

All i see is whole fields of enemies dying instantly. *SHRUGS*

basically if you roll him all ages is your new home not a huge deal but its slightly annoying cause you cant fuck him why is he locked to all ages

Last edited:

maybe it's what was required to make the collaboration happen? Like it was requested of them? >.> other than that I can't fathom why they'd do that.

They are characters of an established all-age franchise. Ain't nobody going to let somebody else to fsck (with) their characters :D

Also, Aigis is decidedly non-yaoi game, so even if they were in R side, you still wouldn't be able to fuck him anyway :p :D

lately they keep having all ages colabs it kinda sucks imo i wonder what colabs we get or if we will even get colabs

lately they keep having all ages colabs it kinda sucks imo i wonder what colabs we get or if we will even get colabs

Fate/stay night collab?

DBZ Collab?

Fate/stay night collab?
Donno, about /SN (but with the power of Trollretch, everything is possible), but /GO collab I actually see being possible. Chaldea going to investigate a new irregular Singularity that sends them to Aigis world (and Arturia (Black Princess / Swordmaster), Jeanne (as Black Royal Guard) and Mashyu (as Black Heavy Armor) in gacha), with some of our units turning up as heroes in F/GO... Also, conversation between Arturia and Lilia about their swords, or between Arturia and Altia about their names...
But, that would be all-age as well.

DBZ collab
Freiza, Cell, or better yet, Buu Majin Advent :D

I would like to see FKG collab, actually. Purely because then it would have chance to appear in our side as well, some years down the line...

Last edited:

Seems like I should lvl up Lolonee CC her and so on. She seems to be the only unit on my main to be able to survive golem's hit. Other than that I can just get 25 sec from Olivie and 13 sec from Karma :\

Why is that?

Anyways, Okay I finally beat Eastern Nation Port Town map.

Aisha OP.

So it meant that Aigis did indeed grant my wish.. a corrupted version of my wish lol.

Why is that? It just is.

Edit: Saw other's replies. That's basically it in a nutshell. Before that we'd had two collaborations with ShiroPro (same collab twice, so no doubling up on rewards).

Last edited:

Why is that? It just is.

Edit: Saw other's replies. That's basically it in a nutshell. Before that we'd had two collaborations with ShiroPro (same collab twice, so no doubling up on rewards).

I'm pretty sure you get to double dip on the rewards for the account reaching certain levels. Basically if you met the requirements the first time you will just be given the same the 2nd time.

But as far as the special event map goes, yeah if it was already previously 3-starred then there is no point of even redoing it. On this regard, at least ShiroPro did a better job and actually introduced a new set of event maps for the 2nd collaboration as well as a revival of the 1st set with Sybilla.

Finally got around boosting my Cellia' levels and let her stomp the CMG.
JmsEaoX.jpg

Minerva and Charlotte (and Uzume) are there purely to speed things up.
AW Bernice should be able to hold the fort at left as your mage / artillery clears the incoming goblins.
AWmax Cellia would need no Imelia and Adele's passives, but I kind of got impatient :eek: Lol-one can replace Cellia with some HP boosters.
Most likely could have gone with less than full healer cadre, but oh well. Better be safe than sorry :D
Elyse is not necessary, just be sure your healers combined can heal 5200 damage in three cycles (so, more 1734 in one cast).

Team:
Ke2sL5G.jpg
. Two soldiers to pump out UP to bring all dat units on the table fast enough, Cellia and Fran take care of initial six dark elves. Then carnage begins :D

Last edited:

Seems like I should lvl up Lolonee CC her and so on. She seems to be the only unit on my main to be able to survive golem's hit. Other than that I can just get 25 sec from Olivie and 13 sec from Karma :\

Stop forgetting the true answer to your problems
these memes should buy you some good chunks of time

Does anyone know if Sera's SAW will enable her to heal focus during skill use or like regular skill that once heal per activation?

Does anyone know if Sera's SAW will enable her to heal focus during skill use or like regular skill that once heal per activation?

short answer no

longer answer

sera iirc only heals all once with saw and even if she does more if anything gets to her she stops healing as all the good pw have Focus on restoration in there skill

flamels saw For 30 seconds, attack and defense increase by 2.0x, and range by 1.4x. Focus on restoration.

seras saw For 30 seconds, Mithril Arms' activation chance is increased to 50%. Upon activation, all allies are healed simultaneously.

lucias the otyher event pw saw Attack increases by 1.4x, and block becomes 0. Recovery focus. Infinite duration.

aix the black saw For 60 seconds, range increases by 1.5x; the defense of all allies in range is increased by 2.0x. Focus on restoration. Heal all allies within range simultaneously.

ehret the gold saw For 15 seconds, defense is halved in exchange for attack increasing by 1.2x and range by 3.0x. Focus on restoration.

the only thing im doing in this event is doing 70/8 for alissa drops.

i finally got one, so now im actually able to CC elyse so i can start rainbowing her skill.

not that i want to. but i am. :(

Back