What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

at 3:33 but basically proof dark elves using monsters we gotta stop em

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The amount of SC spent is relatively different for everybody. Not everyone gets 18 stamina per SC, so those that does not, will end up spending more.

exkidd

Reputation score

damn...this is most frustrating bug

did this ever happen to others?

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, mine says that regardless of how many die.

exkidd

Reputation score

but the problem is my soldier didn't die at all , then at the end of game it ust reported as 2 star wheni should get 3 star :mad:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but the problem is my soldier didn't die at all , then at the end of game it ust reported as 2 star wheni should get 3 star :mad:
Someone probably died without you even noticing it. :p

If you record your run you could probably figure out who.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still got all stamina boosters since valentine's chocos... When can we expect IC event with must have or at least decent unit? (Yes, I stopped considering Sera decent enough to use all natural regen, not even mentioning using SCs and extras).

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still got all stamina boosters since valentine's chocos... When can we expect IC event with must have or at least decent unit? (Yes, I stopped considering Sera decent enough to use all natural regen, not even mentioning using SCs and extras).
Next IC event will be Eterna the black bishop, then Metus the necromancer, I believe both are worth it if you want to spend on it. After those 2 its the black valkyrie "russia?" and then Hibari the black samurai in the future.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Next IC event will be Eterna the black bishop, then Metus the necromancer, I believe both are worth it if you want to spend on it. After those 2 its the black valkyrie "russia?" and then Hibari the black samurai in the future.
Iirc Eterna, Metus and Hibari are quite important units, am I right? Especially Metus and Hibari?

Edit: I think you meant valkyrie Reshia?

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iirc Eterna, Metus and Hibari are quite important units, am I right? Especially Metus and Hibari?

Yeah, Metus has her true damage skill and Hibari is just plain strong with a great skill, beating Bernice in health and losing almost 70 defence to her outside of skill while in skill beating Bernice thanks to her higher multiplier. Hibari's attack just blows Bernice out of the water.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Metus has her true damage skill and Hibari is just plain strong with a great skill, beating Bernice in health and losing almost 70 defence to her outside of skill while in skill beating Bernice thanks to her higher multiplier. Hibari's attack just blows Bernice out of the water.
Seems like I should keep those stamina items for those two. Thanks.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its not a tally, its a variable (Or question?). Are "Allied deaths equal to 0?" Clear stamp = yes, otherwise no. Its not very intuitive as i had not realized the trick to it till a while later myself.

Also, Damn. Needed a valkerie min costed and my other one i ripped on so i grab another different silver valk of which i only had 5, used 3 to mincost and the last to CC. Damn. RNG blessin my ass.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Eterna is pretty mediocre imo. I had her AW99 at DMM. I'm not gonna try to get a perfect one here on Nutaku.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hibari's event is after the Black Valkyrie's, so she is still quite far off. DMM's IC events are typically 4 months apart, and occasionally some that are 2 months apart.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried iron ax fist today.

it did not end well.

i only have one person who can tank a 4k hit (bernice) and she can only do it on skill.

every event vid uses anya. (╯°□°)╯︵
(╯°□°)╯︵
(╯°□°)╯︵
(╯°□°)╯︵

this game is starting to piss me off. maps requiring event units i dont have that i wont have for probably fucking months since they refuse to give us good events. the last GR was shit. the event before it was shit. the event before that was shit.

the last worthwhile event was 4 fucking months ago. gloria's. even maurette's was half assed because they didnt put her into the TP after like they were supposed to.

and im screaming at walls because nobody who reads this can do a god damned thing about it.

"filthy gaijin be glad we give you game. HA HA HA HA HA"

/rant

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You don't need Anya for Iron Axe Fist, just a combined health and defense of over 4000.

Most bandits gold and higher have that much. Personally I used two bandits to tank.

You can even use two Conrads if you're feeling saucy. :D

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried iron ax fist today.

it did not end well.

i only have one person who can tank a 4k hit (bernice) and she can only do it on skill.
Don't you have Elyse, surely she should make it possible with her skill.