What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Don't you have Elyse, surely she should make it possible with her skill.

no healers to cc her

level 1 skill is only 30% buff. 11% more than prince buff

What about Olivie? Withdraw Bernice mid golem attack and get a lot more time.

What about Olivie? Withdraw Bernice mid golem attack and get a lot more time.

there's 2 sets of golems in ax fist. the big ranged fucker on the left, and the 3 golems that come from the right

i can't kill the ones on the right fast enough to use olivie there. she's not SAW'd.

i tried iron ax fist today.

it did not end well.

i only have one person who can tank a 4k hit (bernice) and she can only do it on skill.

every event vid uses anya.

Do you have Imelia,or Lolonee(god I had to look her name up)?

Also I've seen videos of Lucille taking care of the entire right side,just she needs to be lvl 70 with 100% affection

for right now until we get hibari and then the emperor anya is a fairly easy to get unit who is revived yearly who can be used to make quite a few maps easier

imagine not having the emperor right now on dmm hes used in almost every remotely difficult map

for right now until we get hibari and then the emperor anya is a fairly easy to get unit who is revived yearly who can be used to make quite a few maps easier

imagine not having the emperor right now on dmm hes used in almost every remotely difficult map

Really?I have not leveled him since I got him,and am having no trouble on any maps.

i use em about 3 times an event though i dont run blind a whole lot anything above 9 stam i grab a guide for and most of the time it has emperor in it
its less fun sure but saves so much stam on stupid mistakes i tend to make

i use em about 3 times an event though i dont run blind a whole lot anything above 9 stam i grab a guide for and most of the time it has emperor in it
its less fun sure but saves so much stam on stupid mistakes i tend to make

Hmmm maybe my team is already that good I don''t need him.I run blind still and unless I'm really stuck won't look up a video.

All I need is just two silver soldiers then.. I can awaken Bernice at last. She's been sitting at CC60 for about half a year now..

Is anyone else finding the resolution for the game kind of shifting?

Like, I'll just be sitting on the unit screen, move my mouse half an inch and suddenly all of the portraits are out of focus. It's not a crippling problem, but it looks ugly as hell.

Is anyone else finding the resolution for the game kind of shifting?

Like, I'll just be sitting on the unit screen, move my mouse half an inch and suddenly all of the portraits are out of focus. It's not a crippling problem, but it looks ugly as hell.

I've yet to encounter the problem.

You might have some kind of browser or OS-level screen zoom going on sounds like.

Cool shit from DMM Aigis stream for us dirty gaijins to thirst over:

cenote can quench any thirst

Last edited:

For those currently on DMM Aigis, that might be something to get excited about. But for the gaijins on Nutaku Aigis stuff like these are so FAR off the horizon there is no point to hold your breath for things 2-3 years down the line.

Cool shit from DMM Aigis stream for us dirty gaijins to thirst over:

Farangis in Aigis? :O Nice.

Farangis is bae

cenote can quench any thirst

I like how you think.

With all the recently add units we can actually create a team of lo**s w/o any trouble or dupe. Now only a front tac is missing for a fully variable team.

You might have some kind of browser or OS-level screen zoom going on sounds like.

It's not like the image zooms or anything - it's more like a lens slipping out of focus. It also rarely lasts longer than 1-2 seconds, and it only seems to be on Aigis that it happens.

Farangis in Aigis? :O Nice.

So people are aware, the four collaboration units at the bottom are premium units AND only available in the all ages version. Further more, if you get them in the AA version they're unusable in the R version of the game (blued out/unselectable for addition to your sortie)

Back