What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Only 832 souls yet. I've slacked off a bit last week and now I've to hurry to get Eterna done until Monday. My poor hoarded SC. :eek:

I'm using Colin now to lower the Dracolich's def so the stages go faster. Since she got such a low range I started to wonder if I should awaken her but then I've realized I'm starting to awaken random units left and right and I'm actually under a million gold again.

No more awakening for me for a while. :eek:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was on the same thought train, however i am thinking - when would you have 4 units needed to be healed constantly?
Try to run 90/12 with AW Leda + kill the referee
You will scream You want Fengshui Healer
2 Healer is def not enough~

Another situation is FurFur (Cannot deploy due to No Clone allowed tho)
Still , 2 Rinne is quite overkill I guess
Altho part of Me kinda want to raise the dupe too if I have it....

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you feed a unit 4 copies at once and nothing happens.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm done with the event, however I'd like to ask for some help with the story missions. I can 2 star the Soldier in the Tower by letting the Mythril Golem go, but I just can't kill it. Before anyone says "use Anya", yes, I'm aware that with her damage halving the golem is tankable. Problem is that I've already skill AW'd her and I really don't want to spend 600k on getting her normal skill back then awakening her again. My lineup is in my signature.

So with Anya out, my only possibilities to tank the big guy for a while (a bunch of skeletons won't give me enough time) is Karma and Skill AW Sophie + Elyse (that should make Sophie able to tank the full 5k and live). Karma is not enough, I need more time, so Sophie + Elyse is probably a way to do it, but I don't see how will I be able to put all that many units in a team. I base my musings on . I cannot simply replace Anya with Sophie, since I need continuous tanking for the early wood golems. Sophie also needs to be in the range of Elyse, but switching out Pippin is probably not a good idea (the 8 seconds delay with the UP cost will more than likely cost me the 3 stars). I could remove Eden, but seeing that Sophie already tanks the golem for a shorter time than Anya, I'll probably need her too. I just don't see a solution aside of de-awakening Anya...

Fayne

Reputation score

You have Cornelia and Elyse. Where is the problem?

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How on earth do you have issues 3-starring that map with Cornelia and Black Iris?

EDIT: ninja'd

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So with Anya out, my only possibilities to tank the big guy for a while (a bunch of skeletons won't give me enough time) is Karma and Skill AW Sophie + Elyse (that should make Sophie able to tank the full 5k and live).
Can't you just use Cornelia and buff her defense to over 5000 and take almost no damage for 55 seconds of her SAW? Or is she tanking someone else?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'll just detail you my exact strategy of how i did it and you can fill in where needed.

my first deploy is katie spot O. my 2nd deploy is minerva(SAW'd) at spot X

activate minerva's skill to kill wood golems and place bashira in spot V. put prince down at the upper left portal. place olivie directly in front of katie.

first maid golem gets to olivie > activate skill. minerva >activate skill
put down elyse in spot U to heal olivie since at aw 99 she has enough hp to survive a maid golem hit. activate olivie skill as soon as it becomes available again so that it's on 25 second duration for when mithril comes.

place cloris in S, chydis in R and gloria in F or G to deal with the maid golem that will go to the right. and activate minerva skill when it starts moving to the right.

put down bernice (SAW'd)in spot C (remove katie if you have to but put down bernice asap or before the iron shows up. minerva will be shooting it. activate bernice's SAW when it enters the animation for rocket fist - activate minerva skill once it starts rocket fisting bernice. the splash will not hit elyse. spike shield will last long enough for the golem to reach melee range on bernice. activate elyse skill as soon as it reaches melee range on bernice

your right side should be done with the maid golem by this time. withdraw everybody on the right, katie, and bashira. put down your healers/dps in appropriate slots. i did it with:
yuyu in slot w (level 1 skill is enough)
paula in slot y
colin in slot v (because minerva can do 1900 damage a shot)
jessica in spot m
abel in spot o

minerva did not trigger the mithril golem's rocket fist at aw 84 with big hero buff. as soon as mithril gets to olivie push ALL the buttons. 25 seconds of dps was enough to kill it for me.

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

How is he supposed to reproduce a strategy that heavily relies on Minerva and Olivie, which he doesn't have?
He will be fine using poi poi to replace Anya in the video he linked.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is he supposed to reproduce a strategy that heavily relies on Minerva and Olivie, which he doesn't have?
He will be fine using poi poi to replace Anya in the video he linked.
because it does not heavily rely on them.

if he has somebody who can tank the mithril (which he does) he replaces olivie with her. if he has somebody who has high damage he replaces minerva with her.

and his main problem is thinking skeletons wont give him enough time. you get 9 tokens that the mithril takes 9 seconds a piece to kill

essentially: he uses anya+extra healer for the iron golem. claudia+chydis for the eastbound maid golem. i think his is high enough level to survive it with chydis healing.

cornelia + elyse saw for mithril. and ranged magical dps in every other spot.

when cornelia's skill runs out, skeleton spam and he's done.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, 3 stars achieved. Man, this was a pain.

For the record, what happened is that I browsed through my defensive units to see who could withstand a 5.2k hit from the golem if their defense was doubled. Somehow I completely forgot that Cornelia has a 250% buff on her AW'd skill, so I just doubled her normal defense, which was obviously not enough. In other words, I'm a moron.:eek:

So, I replaced Pippin with Elyse, Paula with Odette (with Elyse I no longer needed her healing and Odette is better dps wise) and Eden with Cornelia. I used Anya for the wooden golems and the first iron golem then I replaced Anya with Cornelia. Other then that, everything remained the same. It still took me about 7-8 tries to get it right. I don't have much in terms of magic DPS as it turned out, so I either removed Cornelia too soon or she died. During the last run I activated her skill just a moment before the golem would have hit her and thanks to that her skill lasted a split second after tanking a hit from the golem. With these additional seconds and using up all of the skeleton tokens I just managed to kill the damn thing right before it would've nuked the entire team (the ranged attack animation was already playing out when it went down). It was a VERY close call, but dammit, I got it done.

I probably should level out Belinda in case if I need single target magic dps in the future. But I guess I AW and skill AW Elyse first.

Fayne

Reputation score

Well, good thing you didn't try using Anya then, since her skill lasts only 40 seconds as opposed to pois 55 seconds.
You could have used SAW Anya instead of a second witch though to kill the mithril golem faster

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, good thing you didn't try using Anya then, since her skill lasts only 40 seconds as opposed to pois 55 seconds.
You could have used SAW Anya instead of a second witch though to kill the mithril golem faster
With Anya I would have had space in my team for the Eden, so that would've made up teh difference more or less.

I was thinking about that, but then I would have had to use something else to fend off the early iron golem and wood golems.

Anyway, it worked out in the end so it's all good.

Fayne

Reputation score

You have Anya on N. Place a skeleton on L when the mithril golem is almost leaving it. When the skeleton gets killed by the golem replace it with Cornelia. Her SAW will be up before the golem hits again and Anya should be in range.

But whatever. Grats on clearing it.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Undead Dragon and the Magic Priestess' Revenge" ends
- The Revival Mission
 "Imprisoned Magic Swordswoman" ends
- The Total Domination Mission
 "Katie's War Games" ends

- The Urgent Mission
 "The Imperial Pegasus Knight" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Alrighty, seems they're still going in type order with up next on the Unit Farm front.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm.. a plat pegasus rider.

I never really found a good use for them. I prefer valkyries for UP generating and the limited time AOE seems quite fiddly to use.

At least the 90/12 map has rogues dropping. I'm almost out of them again.

@Nordland, changes to the unit evolution materials please.:p

0nymous

Reputation score

Wait, what the fuck is happening?
Imperial units already?
Where's Anna's Adventure??

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm.. a plat pegasus rider.

I never really found a good use for them. I prefer valkyries for UP generating and the limited time AOE seems quite fiddly to use.

At least the 90/12 map has rogues dropping. I'm almost out of them again.

@Nordland, changes to the unit evolution materials please.:p
The AoE is good for when you need some AoE but can't field a mage early on. They're also good on subjugation missions with tight pathways and multiple small units coming through.

0nymous

Reputation score

Should I care even slightly about Isabelle if I have Liddy?