What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

if purchased sc's expire 180 days after purchase how do you know how many purchased ones you have left?

does it consume the temporary ones first?

this is probably a question i should have asked long ago.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if purchased sc's expire 180 days after purchase how do you know how many purchased ones you have left?

does it consume the temporary ones first?

this is probably a question i should have asked long ago.
I'd like to know this as well so don't fret. XD

Huh. For some strange reason I thought Marnie was an event platinum, but she's available in gacha? I thought wrong?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup, you thought wrong.
Hana and Waltz are event units, Marnie and Vivian are premium.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Temporary ones are consumed first.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16 souls from a run, pretty disappointing. Can't say Leda has helped too much this event, I've only had the full 6 drops a handful of times.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I still can't even three star the 90/12 map </3 got one last trick to try by slipping a certain loli into the triangle block

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After having my problems with the triangle block I had a look around and found other people had similar issues, he would eventually get bored and leave. Apparently everytime he switches tanks he moves like a frame forward, so if you take too long he leaves the top tank's range and eventually gets free.

Personally I would recommend leveling Thetis if you have her, she makes it SO much easier. Rowanna will be the same I would imagine because she has the immunity too.

If you don't have them / can't level them in time have you tried Claudia as 1 of your 3? True damage skill and x1.3 damage (assuming Dracorich still counts as a dragon). I was considering AW'ing her because she was less work than Thetis, but ultimately choose Thetis so not sure how well Claudia will work.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After having my problems with the triangle block I had a look around and found other people had similar issues, he would eventually get bored and leave. Apparently everytime he switches tanks he moves like a frame forward, so if you take too long he leaves the top tank's range and eventually gets free.

Personally I would recommend leveling Thetis if you have her, she makes it SO much easier. Rowanna will be the same I would imagine because she has the immunity too.

If you don't have them / can't level them in time have you tried Claudia as 1 of your 3? True damage skill and x1.3 damage (assuming Dracorich still counts as a dragon). I was considering AW'ing her because she was less work than Thetis, but ultimately choose Thetis so not sure how well Claudia will work.
you will want claudia for her true damage later (or now) anyway. the current last magic city map really wants a duelist that can survive and kill a 2500 atk golem in a speedy manner.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you will want claudia for her true damage later (or now) anyway. the current last magic city map really wants a duelist that can survive and kill a 2500 atk golem in a speedy manner.
Yeah Claudia is my next girl to level once I have recovered some fairies and cans.

I haven't got around to doing any of the magic city missions yet and haven't even completed the eastern kingdom ones. I think the wind god destroyed me and now I keep putting it off.

Just got my first rainbow fairy from this event, got Thetis to 4/5.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talk about future , IIRC there is Magic City 4* Challenge where You cannot deploy Healer and have to kill the annoying Golem - lol talk about Nightmare :V

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually ran out of DC upon getting the AW fairy for Flamel. I have so much other units waiting in line behind her, too, with CC'd silvers and golds ready after recent rolling sprees...
I can't farm DC tomorrow, because I need... or actually just want Eterna and Charlotte, so I got my hands full on farming. Any day I waste is like 3 less potential Charlottes I could get by the end of the week.
And I'm not all too partial to spending SC at all for farming this month... I need to save up for some time.

BOY, SOME HANDY DANDY PACKAGE OF FREE DC WOULD SURE AID ME RIGHT NOW. I DON'T KNOW, LIKE... 160 WOULD DO THE TRICK. IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME KIND OF REWARD LIKE THIS FOR ONE OF THE PAST EVENTS THAT WE C(SH)OULD HAVE GOTTEN.

Talk about future , IIRC there is Magic City 4* Challenge where You cannot deploy Healer and have to kill the annoying Golem - lol talk about Nightmare :V

Also is that just the healer class? Can you use melee ones and bishops and such?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While it might not necessarily help with that problem, I just use the alchemist to lower his defense and it lets my archers kill it really quickly. If it dies fast enough it might solve the problem.

Keep in mind, this is me using archers. Theoretically with an alchemist, you could technically use vampire hunters to kill it even faster since they get undead bonus.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While it might not necessarily help with that problem, I just use the alchemist to lower his defense and it lets my archers kill it really quickly. If it dies fast enough it might solve the problem.

Keep in mind, this is me using archers. Theoretically with an alchemist, you could technically use vampire hunters to kill it even faster since they get undead bonus.
Yeah that would work. The problem with triangle blocking is you have a certain time limit before it stops working, so you need to kill him quickly. Lowering his defense and then using archers/pirates/VH would work. Never considered alchemists though because I never bothered leveling one up. Pretty sure I have the event one but no idea what she was called :p

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah that would work. The problem with triangle blocking is you have a certain time limit before it stops working, so you need to kill him quickly. Lowering his defense and then using archers/pirates/VH would work. Never considered alchemists though because I never bothered leveling one up. Pretty sure I have the event one but no idea what she was called :p
Just look for a pair of glasses :p
There are so few of them that should be enough for search.

At least on our list, I think she's the only one who is not witch?
Though I'm not 100% sure on that.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just look for a pair of glasses :p
There are so few of them that should be enough for search.

At least on our list, I think she's the only one who is not witch?
Though I'm not 100% sure on that.
Alpha confirmed completely forgot about Katie.

:(

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alpha confirmed completely forgot about Katie.

:(
O yea...figures since I only use Aria and Jerome for Soldier.
So that's only 4 pair of glasses out of insert-number-of-total-cast.
Unless I forgot another one :p

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think there are only like 10 glasses wearing units even in the DMM version, though I probably wouldn't be able to recall them all.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also is that just the healer class? Can you use melee ones and bishops and such?
My bad , just go to the map again
It's not Healer restricted , but Range X3 Cost
Last time I challenged the map Healer was black out
Panicked with 2 Missile Golem those 2 are already on the map since beginning , so I thought Healer can't be deploy

As for many Healer restriction , it mostly on Labyrinth of Evil Spirit (Gold Rush type Event)
If Healer cannot be deploy , Melee-Healer still can be deploy~

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just looked at the CG gallery on e-hentai of the DMM version and there's some silver units using what looks like event costumes like Daniela and Phyllis in a traditional kimono. What is this, awakening for them?