What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

A Moment Crystal Revival would be too much on top of an IC. But, I still wish they'd come out with Len's Revival already....maybe next time.

Last edited:

A Moment Crystal Revival would be too much on top of an IC. But, I still wish they'd come out with Len's Revival already....maybe next time.

^

it happens all the time on dmm why not here

Oh, only now realized this is the first time they've released a Revival during an IC. After they stopped releasing them as stand-alone events they released them only during SRs up until now.

it happens all the time on dmm why not here
I completely forgot.

I expect a Len revival to be here soon, since it was just a revival event on DMM in recent weeks.

But honestly, probably wouldn't get too excited about it as I still have a copy of Len from original event that never got leveled up and basically hardly ever used. Aisha is way better, for those that have her. Plus, after she's implemented here like she already was on DMM version, everyone else is better off using Leona anyway.

Cool story bro mine was a Marnie copy.
That's five (5) tickets which didn't give me a black. In a row and altogether.

4 tickets, no black, none of them amazing (though Figunelia is waifu).

Then again, I did get Estelle and a Diina dupe from SCs back-to-back...

Did I see people say earlier that Noel's particularly useful? I always sort of dismissed her as a forgettable unit from a forgettable event(seriously, I remember absolutely nothing from it).

What? That was one of the best events for Danchou bullying.

"I'm gonna steal Noel's Staff of Good Harvest to make me an army!"
>army is weak as fuck due to diminishing returns

"I'm gonna steal Kagura's sacred treasure to make me and my army huge!"
>becomes so huge that he's too heavy and slow to move

Ah, I'm starting to remember why I saw him as a bit of a twit. I might actually have a look through the earlier events' dialogue to see that again.

I haven't gotten round to going for 600 kills on KT's subjugation. I got 540 without a guide, but I thought I might need one for 100%. Are there any that're light on Awakened units? I only have Fedora and Bernice awakened, don't have the resources to awaken anyone else, and don't have Bashira at all.
I don't mind if beating it's unviable, as I don't mind missing out on further awards, but I thought I might give it a shot.

Plus, after she's implemented here like she already was on DMM version, everyone else is better off using Leona anyway.
I was going to wait for her, but it was taking awhile for new events to come, I mean we're still in 2015 DMM (although we're finally almost out). So I just gave in after seeing how pretty useful an AW'd Rearguard is on my Alt account....well, I mean it has Aisha, but ignoring that the 30% reduction to the reuse timer has been useful.

I'am still waiting on Helena, even though it's gonna be awhile for her to come too. I originally was going to AW Shuka, even got her to max level on both accounts, but I decided to just wait it out for Helena.

Edit: oh wait no, the Alt didn't max level Shuka. I was going to but the damned thing rolled Uzume (twice actually, as she's 16 cost and it never used 250 SC so no Plat Bond Fairy), that's right....completely forgot even though she's pretty much always in the Sortie.

Last edited:

For newer players that are really close, the Katie subjugation is probably worth forking over 7 SC for the cheating buffs. If the ranged DPS is good, even the 30% damage reduction could be enough. Getting the Joy would be worth it.

I was going to wait for her, but it was taking awhile for new events to come, I mean we're still in 2015 DMM (although we're finally almost out). So I just gave in after seeing how pretty useful an AW'd Rearguard is on my Alt account....well, I mean it has Aisha, but ignoring that the 30% reduction to the reuse timer has been useful.

I'am still waiting on Helena, even though it's gonna be awhile for her to come too. I originally was going to AW Shuka, even got her to max level on both accounts, but I decided to just wait it out for Helena.

Yeah, DMM Aigis gave every account a free Leona on 4/1/2016. Sadly, I think I started on DMM two weeks after that and missed out. But I suppose there is a good chance they could do the same here when we get to that part of the schedule in 7-9 months?

Regarding advance strategists, I use AW Shuka and thought she was worth the investment. For standard non rush maps an initial deployment of Shuka/Aria/Katie means you will never have to worry about UP again. The -3 cost to deployment also has great synergy on rush maps. Best example that I could think of is an extreme challenge like Dwarf and Giants II. Deployment of Shuka plus a combination of rogue/monk/soldier(s) is enough to block all of the rushing black goblins and have enough UP left for the final 6 super ogres.

On DMM I use AW2 Helena. When I compare the two of them, I'd say that Helena is more of a true support role strategist and is better at bringing out other units with a better set of alternating skills; while Shuka, like her title of General suggests, is a better individual fighter. For me, an AW level 70 Shuka on Nutaku is capable of being first deployed unit and basically never have to leave the field. She has much higher attacks than soldiers and sweeps all blocked units like Samurai, along with 30% physical evasion.

Helena's event was first introduced around mid-April of 2016 at DMM, so she will probably come around the same time as Leona, or another month after that.

I haven't gotten round to going for 600 kills on KT's subjugation. I got 540 without a guide, but I thought I might need one for 100%. Are there any that're light on Awakened units? I only have Fedora and Bernice awakened, don't have the resources to awaken anyone else, and don't have Bashira at all.
I don't mind if beating it's unviable, as I don't mind missing out on further awards, but I thought I might give it a shot.

is light on AW units, but does have 2 archers one AW along with a AW99 Olivie that is easily replaced as she doesn't use her skill. You can do it, just try it a few times and if all else fails spend 7 SC for the buffs for Joy, you cannot spend your SC any more effeciently than on Joy. Thats 7SC for almost 19 tin cans and 57 fairys in one saving plenty of gold.

Helena is more of a true support role strategist and is better at bringing out other units with a better set of alternating skills; while Shuka, like her title of General suggests, is a better individual fighter.
That's pretty much why I went with waiting for Helena. Like you pointed out Shuka's an individual fighter, and that's something I already have a lot of and don't really need. The -3 would be helpful, but I haven't had too much trouble with UP and I rather wait on Helena for that anyway, since like you pointed out she's better at that (11 cost is some pretty gud stuff...though it'll probably be awhile for us to get AW2).

units like recently lisselotte will continue to get screwed by aw2 so we have plenty of time to plan accordingly if you feel like doing so that is
but theres also on one hand some units are not worth the time compared to another unit based on aw2 on another you have years of resources ahead and it may not matter

Last edited:

4 more SAW's today. Annnnnd I'm broke again T_T

Now Syb is the only gacha black who's not SAW'd.

Eventually I will, but priority will be very low. Lower than most plats, even.

Last edited:

LegoTechnic said:
After doing a bit of back and forth, it turns out that "Dracolich" is a trademarked monster name by Wizards of the Coast (the D&D people) as part of their "product identity" terms. These include monster names like Beholders, Driders, Displacer Beasts, Githyanki, Owlbear, Umber Hulks, and unique monsters whose origins or names specifically evolved from the game and not inspired by mythology. More than likely the name hit a fantasy monster trademark flag, and they just played it safe.

Well damn, turns out DevTea thinks two steps ahead. So I assume the name isn't trademarked in Japanese?
I think they'd get away with dracolich anyways.
Or they could name it 'dracolitch', or 'dracolish'. Far from perfect but better than the misfortunate Engrish dracorich I think.

EDIT:
Did some 'research', take a look at this random small source:

Dracolich has never been registered as a trademark in the United States.
WotC doesn’t claim ‘dracolich’ as a trademark. Even if they did, it likely would not be a valid trademark under US law, since it’s a descriptive combination of two pre-existing words: Latin draco, “dragon”, and lich, a modern fantasy term for a type of undead creature.

This, the name literally means “undead dragon”, which is what it describes.

As I thought, this seemed weird to me from the start, because neither 'draco' nor 'lich' could realistically be trademarked by anyone.

Last edited:

unknown.png

feelsgoodman.

this took 13 chloes, 16 neils, and 13 rainbows.

wish we had miruno. i'd be set. sophie would dunklord this zombie shitter.

Last edited:

Wew just assassinated the dracorich at around 99% health. That'll save me a solid 2-3 minutes.

Used all my plat cans and fairies to level up and awaken Thetis. So much easier with her, wish I leveled her up soon.

Is it around 30 SC to perfect a IC unit?

Used all my plat cans and fairies to level up and awaken Thetis. So much easier with her, wish I leveled her up soon.

Is it around 30 SC to perfect a IC unit?

depends on your stamina cap. between 20 and 30 typically.

^ this is an online calculator i found on the wiki. enter in all the info then look at the section for 90/12 where it has 0 refills used and it will tell you how many souls you will have on average by event's end on natural regen alone.

Last edited:
Back