What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

@Nordland

Consider it sent!
Ah, no, don't send that. xD

That was more of a joke that they should do a literal transliteration to romaji. In actuality it would be worse than what we get now.

I mean Eterna's name is fine, Etānā (エターナー) would be way worse.

Just humbly suggest them that the translations of names could use some improvement and maybe they would take some suggestions on difficult sounds that have an L or R in it... maybe google translate. :p

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you guys calculate those 20-30 SC needing to max units from item farm events... is it made based on Stamina refills only or Cha/Sta?
Tomorrow is the last day of August (RIP Summer), and seeing as how I'm some ~10 SC away from Special stamp card, might as well go for a Deluxe one...

EDIT:

...fuck me, I just wanted to fill that SC quota for a stamp card.
So, I think I finally get it. You genuinely must not care to draw a black to get one. At last I truly see.
That's the THIRD black (of all three that I got through the gacha) I get precisely on their spotlight too. I don't even... am I actually NOT unlucky? What a dreadful feeling...
What am I in for with this semen demon?

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When you guys calculate those 20-30 SC needing to max units from item farm events... is it made based on Stamina refills only or Cha/Sta?
Tomorrow is the last day of August (RIP Summer), and seeing as how I'm some ~10 SC away from Special stamp card, might as well go for a Deluxe one...

EDIT:

...fuck me, I just wanted to fill that SC quota for a stamp card.
So, I think I finally get it. You genuinely must not care to draw a black to get one. At last I truly see.
That's the THIRD black (of all three that I got through the gacha) I get precisely on their spotlight too. I don't even... am I actually NOT unlucky? What a dreadful feeling...
What am I in for with this semen demon?
Lol, a monk. RIP. I When i saw her i was like wow wot new princess but nah shes a monk. Damn

THIS is why i love DMMs pickup Gatcha, 25% chance of waifu.

@Nordland

Ah, no, don't send that. xD

That was more of a joke that they should do a literal transliteration to romaji. In actuality it would be worse than what we get now.

I mean Eterna's name is fine, Etānā (エターナー) would be way worse.

Just humbly suggest them that the translations of names could use some improvement and maybe they would take some suggestions on difficult sounds that have an L or R in it... maybe google translate. :p
When your troll so hard you manage to troll yourself.

Xion

Reputation score

Lol, a monk. RIP. I When i saw her i was like wow wot new princess but nah shes a monk. Damn

Sarcasm??

Alice is great, she has a counter passive that helps her clear mobs faster than other monks, her skill AW increase her atk x2.5 and gives and extra x1.7 permanent HP so she can get up 5k that allows to tank even those pesky aluminum golems, plus she tokenize her entire class, you can't ask for a better swepper.

Actually only her and Rin's crazy s.aw are useful in the monk class. (There is the orc monk girl but she is toooo far ahead to count right now)

Fayne

Reputation score

Alice is actually pretty good.
Huge HP, 3x atk on highest sill tier. Always 40 % chance to attack all enemies nearby.

Edit: Ur's SAW is pretty good as well. Better than Rin's I'd say. She can basically solo a mithril golem.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well if shes got sum hp i need a tank that has more hp then bernice so i might roll idk got to wait till next stamp card tho lol. And at max i think its closer to 6k checking DMM wiki.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, Alice is the monk equivalent of Berna?

Hmm.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When your troll so hard you manage to troll yourself.
Not sure if .... or just .....

Ah... nevermind.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Whenever i ask monks are trash units so eh that's the kind of first impression you get.
Never do that. You're going to crash really hard somewhere in the future if you keep doing that.

the fuck am i doing giving life advice

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just did the 12 stamina map blind, that was great fun. I messed up early replacing Aria with Matsuri and leaking a knight that was at 5%, then tanked the pumpking and the dracorich at the same place while Marr healed everyone, somehow prince died probably due to bad positioning Elizabeth and Vincent mopped up the dracorich in under 20 seconds. Hectic but fun, specially with how the dracorich is far faster than the dragon zombie.

Now to save stamina for tommorows fairy daily. Looking forward to Bifrons and the other majins.

0nymous

Reputation score

@Nordland: DMM Aigis very recently got a pretty convenient feature that was implemented way overdue in general: on levelup, Stamina and Charisma now overflow properly instead of just hitting their maximum thresholds.
So levelup works like two SC refills.
This would be pathetically easy to implement and I can't for the life of me imagine why would they hold out on us with this feature for 3 (?) more years if we're to get it according to DMM schedule, so maybe you could give them a little mention about this?

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Nordland: DMM Aigis very recently got a pretty convenient feature that was implemented way overdue in general: on levelup, Stamina and Charisma now overflow properly instead of just hitting their maximum thresholds.
So levelup works like two SC refills.
This would be pathetically easy to implement and I can't for the life of me imagine why would they hold out on us with this feature for 3 (?) more years if we're to get it according to DMM schedule, so maybe you could give them a little mention about this?
I dunno, I'd kinda miss the minigame of making your CHA/STA as close to zero as possible before popping the levelup.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying the triangle tank for the Dracorich and it never seems to work. I'm using DK, Anya and Deine to tank him as I'm using AW Leda to boost drops. When he gets to around 1/3 left he kind of edges forward a bit and my top tank can't block him, so he just gets away once the bottom two are paralyzed. Do I need to defeat him in a certain amount of time for the triangle tank to work? Am I somehow doing it wrong? Its getting really annoying I just can't figure out why he does.

He doesn't drop the souls so its not so bad, but I would like to try for the rainbow spirits.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying the triangle tank for the Dracorich and it never seems to work. I'm using DK, Anya and Deine to tank him as I'm using AW Leda to boost drops. When he gets to around 1/3 left he kind of edges forward a bit and my top tank can't block him, so he just gets away once the bottom two are paralyzed. Do I need to defeat him in a certain amount of time for the triangle tank to work? Am I somehow doing it wrong? Its getting really annoying I just can't figure out why he does.

He doesn't drop the souls so its not so bad, but I would like to try for the rainbow spirits.
try using cypria or any dodge unit with 1201+ ehp instead of one of them. he isnt all that difficult to tank. if you have sufficient healing that is.

level 50 non cc cypria with savior and katie buff - 1231 ehp.

0nymous

Reputation score

Got a duplicate Agnes and a duplicate Liddy from finishing up the stamp card today by spending 45 SC. All in all very nice draws including yesterday's...
Am on 1050 souls for Eterna, and should be able to farm the remaining 450 on natural regen, I'm even close to leveling up. It's time to enter SC hoarding mode.

Sank both Agnes and Liddy into their copies for the +1/-1. I've seen a DMM guide video somewhere utilizing Liddy so she seems useful, and Agnes... well Agnes becomes a fucking destroyass monster after SAW, doesn't she? Magic triple shot on over 1000 base ATK x 1.4 during skill use? It's like a beefed up magic Bashira. Too bad it lasts a laughable 15 seconds...

+I want all the spooky skeleton waifus, and now I actually can.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The dracolich slipping through seems to have to do with the way it flips around its sprite when it tries to engage the other melee after one of them gets paralyzed. I have no idea why but SOMETIMES dracolich would just dip slightly lower when it turns around. This was observed when I was doing a map on DMM repeatedly for about a week; because sometimes it stays perfectly wedged between the melees and dies at that spot, and other times it would slip thru and kept going on its path. If it slips out then it would have to be killed by ranged somehow. The same units was deployed, so it's really difficult to explain why the blocking works sometimes but not all the time.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

try using cypria or any dodge unit with 1201+ ehp instead of one of them. he isnt all that difficult to tank. if you have sufficient healing that is.

level 50 non cc cypria with savior and katie buff - 1231 ehp.
I can tank him easy enough, my units are completely over kill for the triangle strategy. He just sometimes decides he's had enough and goes on his merry way.

PAAL said:
The dracolich slipping through seems to have to do with the way it flips around its sprite when it tries to engage the other melee after one of them gets paralyzed. I have no idea why but SOMETIMES dracolich would just dip slightly lower when it turns around. This was observed when I was doing a map on DMM repeatedly for about a week; because sometimes it stays perfectly wedged between the melees and dies at that spot, and other times it would slip thru and kept going on its path. If it slips out then it would have to be killed by ranged somehow. The same units was deployed, so it's really difficult to explain why the blocking works sometimes but not all the time.
Ah well that makes it more complicated. I'm kind of happy that it wasn't my fault he keeps getting away. But if he just randomly does it there is nothing I can do it prevent it, except trying to kill him quicker.

Really wish I leveled up Thetis now, would have made things so much easier.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can tank him easy enough, my units are completely over kill for the triangle strategy. He just sometimes decides he's had enough and goes on his merry way.
you're missing the point. if he's moving on because he's paralyzed the blockers just stall him longer. dodge tank him instead.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're missing the point. if he's moving on because he's paralyzed the blockers just stall him longer. dodge tank him instead.
I guess that's true. Ideally I need more damage I think to reduce the amount of time I need to tank him for. As apparently its random when he moves on.

Will try a rogue though, no harm in trying.