What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, I'm apparently too stupid for the triangle strategy. :confused:

Oh well, I finally awakened Rowanna and now the map is very easy. Also her sprite is pretty great. :D

(Also since I was complaining about name translations... where did the W come from in that? ロアナ Ro A Na. I mean yeah, Rowanna is actually a female name but they could have easily written that if they wanted so... ロワン ナ)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I cant get that Dracolich map with Anita in the sortie. That pumpkin king got too much hp and i dont know which unit i should use to kill him asap.

About Dracolich and triangle block strat, it is easily done with only two blockers too. Especially with dodge ones however my alt did it with Lyla and Sakuya.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

legend ticket

3/4 blacks :cool:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

legend ticket

3/4 blacks :cool:

Cool story bro mine was a Marnie copy.
That's five (5) tickets which didn't give me a black. In a row and altogether.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool story bro mine was a Marnie copy.
That's five (5) tickets which didn't give me a black. In a row and altogether.
normally i'd just laugh at you. but im in a good mood. i was prepared for disappointment, but everythingturnedoutbetterthanexpected.jpg

so, you have my condolences. now you just have to sell your soul to the dark gods because aigis-sama hates you.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

3 tickets no black, two on DMM one on nutaku. Havn't been playing for a month on DMM? Yeah i buyed a ticket with RC, kek.
If you're up to 7 in 2 months and i fail to get blacks then ill be joining you, if thats even possible to go 7 tickets without getting blacks.

0nymous

Reputation score

3 tickets no black, two on DMM one on nutaku. Havn't been playing for a month on DMM? Yeah i buyed a ticket with RC, kek.
If you're up to 7 in 2 months and i fail to get blacks then ill be joining you, if thats even possible to go 7 tickets without getting blacks.
I'm giving up on filling up SC for stamp cards for a while, it's time to hoard a bit, I have plenty of units to level as it is.
Actually I have a FUCKLOAD of units to level, my whole army is a cavalcade of randomly leveled and CC'd units.

We're not going to get an event where spending SC is mandatory in a while so now's a good time... I think.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm giving up on filling up SC for stamp cards for a while, it's time to hoard a bit, I have plenty of units to level as it is.
Actually I have a FUCKLOAD of units to level, my whole army is a cavalcade of randomly leveled and CC'd units.

We're not going to get an event where spending SC is mandatory in a while so now's a good time... I think.
Suddenly, OP event plat.

MFW wasting SC on nutaku MWA before u try to get a black on the DMM MWA
You did say all the upcomming events were probs gonna be shit so i yolo spammed, lel

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rng hates you now but it should break eventually nothing else in the game guarantees a plat+ and some plats are more useful then some blacks but dupes are dupes no matter what and it sucks to get them but theresd no way to not get them unfortunately just luck again

as for events we got metus reshia hibari then shino personally reshia and shino are meh while metus and hibari are pretty amazing but to each there own

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

rng hates you now but it should break eventually

as for events we got metus reshia hibari then shino personally reshia and shino are meh while metus and hibari are pretty amazing but to each there own
if you create infinite accounts, one of them will only roll blacks. The real question, is how to control infinite accounts in a finite amount of time?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you create infinite accounts, one of them will only roll blacks. The real question, is how to control infinite accounts in a finite amount of time?
im more of a stuck with a single account kinda person myself the chance is always the same its just more rolls means more blacks the account that rolled a black early may never roll a black again

but when we get our chance at up to 4 tickets a month rainbow shards wiling the same can be applied on a single account but it becomes a game of do you want another chance for 1000 then 1500 rainbow shards or get 5 more tickets over 5 months

but i just logged in and my first ticket for eng side was a sasha which is fantastic odette was going to devour rainbow fairys i just know it

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got Sherry for my Plat+ ticket, can't complain as I got 2 blacks on my path to the Legend ticket.

0nymous

Reputation score

Surely Metus isn't going to appear this month? The difference of implementation between her and Eterna's event was 3 months on DMM Aigis. I think I'm safe for now.
I want Metus. I want Metus badly for triple necromistress combo. Summon ALL the skeletons.
Also purple waifu.

rng hates you now but it should break eventually nothing else in the game guarantees a plat+ and some plats are more useful then some blacks
Name three (3). Hard mode: no Uzume.

As for luck breaking... well, I have been playing this for 1 year and 2 months exactly by now. I don't think it will ever change, but I did luck out on getting all the units I really wanted most: Deine and Amanda, during their spotlights.
Alice was a surprising bonus. The plat tickets were a massive disappointment. All in all, 5 plat tickets including and roughly 700 SC spent on the premium gacha I got three gacha black units. Is that bad?

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think Metus will be for a little while though? We hopped over some events to get to where we are, and then we have some plat events to go, though to be fair we might skip around some more, they don't seem to care about a specific schedule at this point.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did I see people say earlier that Noel's particularly useful? I always sort of dismissed her as a forgettable unit from a forgettable event(seriously, I remember absolutely nothing from it).

I just tried the 100 charisma map, and while I failed to even 1-star it, it looks like it might be fun.
Not sure which mission to farm for items. I kinda doubt I can really kill everything on the highest stamina map(I 1-star-ed it blind, but let nearly 10 enemies go, including the pumpkin King and Dracolich).

I'm also curious about whether or not pumpkins can attack units like Rita when they use seclusion.

0nymous

Reputation score

Did I see people say earlier that Noel's particularly useful? I always sort of dismissed her as a forgettable unit from a forgettable event(seriously, I remember absolutely nothing from it).
She shared her event with Kagura, whom I've ignored completely (Shiho is better, no?). The event was a star rush too, so there was no formal grinding included...

Noel was one of the first bishops, free and mincosted, with 10% global bonus to gold gain on AW. I AW's her ASAP, and don't regret it, I have her in all of my parties usually as a mage replacer, and she earned me enough gold to cover like 3 AW costs at least.
Not my kind of waifu since she's a l̶o̶l̶i̶ dwarf, but plenty useful IMO.
I think she's outclassed by b̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶t̶ Paula today.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name three (3). Hard mode: no Uzume.
elizabeth
gellius
raven
(uzume)

and if you're willing to stretch your definition of black tier plat a bit:

hina(with saw)
uru(with saw)
inari (with saw)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think she's outclassed by b̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶t̶ Paula today.
No, Paulas 5 more attack is not worth having a far less useful bishop skill. She spends far too long healing to ever require it being used. Noels just incredibly good for a gold. With SAW Noel gets a toggle and a little stronger while Paula just gets a little stronger and a little longer which is not as good.

Everyone should have Noel (or Mia) AW if you have them.
and if you're willing to stretch your definition of black tier plat a bit:
hina(with saw)
Hina doesn't need to stretch it with SAW, even without it she's better than our black ninjas. Also I'd put Salia as a black tier healer as she out performs both at their main job, Elyse just has some very useful defence boosting tricks which is wasted against anything that does magic attacks.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got more on top of what selius already gave being clarice kasumi saria rachel totone nadia theres more but these and the ones listed are just a few examples

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey everyone!

Just a small update for you:

Sept 5th 03:00 -06:00 EST

The revival event "Imprisoned Magic Swordswoman" will be implemented and Charlotte will be dropped. She has a skill called "Magic Sword" and her attack power will be increased and will attack in spite of enemy's defense ability during her skill is active.

The subjugation mission "Katie's War Games"will continue.