What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

depends on your stamina cap. between 20 and 30 typically.

^ this is an online calculator i found on the wiki. enter in all the info then look at the section for 90/12 where it has 0 refills used and it will tell you how many souls you will have on average by event's end on natural regen alone.
Thanks for that. It's estimating 13 more if I want perfect Eterna, which is a lot less than I thought.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey all, so I'm going to be going to Houston to help with the Harvey relief and I will have no internet for the forseeable future starting tommorrow. If one of you would be willing and able to maintain my Aigis account until I'm back PM me please. I will send my login info to the 1st person.

EDIT: This type of thing has happened before, on a smaller time frame and Gromelon helped me out so if you are still around that would be awesome

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- Add Skill Awakening
 <Monk>
  "Monk Lynn"
  "Hand to Hand Warrior Gina"
  "Ferocious Beast Uru"
  "Iron Fisted Warrior Momo"

Ah shoot. Uru's still 3/5 and still isn't even AW'd. Oh well.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice, Ur skill awakening =)
Over 6000 HP and 1900 True damage. No more pesky token strategies against mithril golems.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its monks not archers that sucks

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They really need to implement the half cost refund soon, but it came after Hibari on DMM. :(

8 souls from the 12 stam map.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

speaking of QoL stuff. what's the most likely thing we will get next?

training support pack would be nice. i want that 10% bonus exp combine fairy before i run out of things i care about leveling.

i dont need the fairy barracks.

new ui?

secretary maybe?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

training support pack would be nice. i want that 10% bonus exp combine fairy before i run out of things i care about leveling.

new ui?

secretary maybe?
Most things other than the training support pack would likely come at all at once, so I'd bet on the support pack being next.
fairy/silver barracks is important for most older players, eventually you'll need it too.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most things other than the training support pack would likely come at all at once, so I'd bet on the support pack being next.
fairy/silver barracks is important for most older players, eventually you'll need it too.
maybe so. but it wont be any time soon. i just bought the second barracks and now have 270 spaces free.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

maybe so. but it wont be any time soon. i just bought the second barracks and now have 270 spaces free.
best part about the silver barracks is the ability to get silver spirits, basically you never have to have to waste 2 30's to CC for AW or have to level them up from combos because you got no level 30 silver, imo. And the ability to condense the amount of silvers into easily digestible unit tiles for each unit and a number next to them. Even if you don't need the space - its fantastic. Same idea for the spirit barracks, but even more so as you know exactly how many iron, copper and silver spirits you have because on DMM you have no good spirits just infinite armour lel

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

new ui?

secretary maybe?
You know, the new UI brings a new set of problems. For example, the lost in conection means that you have to reload the page, since unlike our current version the game doesn't connect back when your connection is restore. So you loose everything even if you 3* it by a hair breath. I still don't know why this was changed but it was a horrible problem until the added the energy refound, something that only came this year actually, so those where some horrible months since last summer

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You know, the new UI brings a new set of problems. For example, the lost in conection means that you have to reload the page, since unlike our current version the game doesn't connect back when your connection is restore. So you loose everything even if you 3* it by a hair breath. I still don't know why this was changed but it was a horrible problem until the added the energy refound, something that only came this year actually, so those where some horrible months since last summer
They need to make it like osowari island, where if you close the tab it saves in-mission progress and offers you to resume when you load back in. It had the benefit if you were tired you could alt f4 on the last mission and not loose out on energy, if you needed to empty your pool.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

other then subjigations and some longer maps id say most maps dont last long enough for that to be a worthwhile investment for the devs

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nevertheless, that is still a huge negative with the new(er) interface. If you were ever unlucky enough to lose internet connection somewhere in-between the start and the end of the mission, you are just fucked as it is an auto fail. It's even worse if you happen to be doing a 90/12 farming run, that's a huge loss even if only at half value.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, what do you know, it looks like I 3-starred all of Charlotte's missions back in the day. That's a bit of a surprise, as I was kind of under-powered back then and usually depending on Sacred Crystal boosts to beat events(kinda wish it occurred to me to try War of Magic while I had my boost on, I could've probably beat some of the Challenge Quests un-boosted afterwards).

What's the verdict on Charlotte anyway? The impression I had when she first cropped up was that people thought she was good, then when Horace turned up a few weeks later, they thought she'd been made redundant.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, what do you know, it looks like I 3-starred all of Charlotte's missions back in the day. That's a bit of a surprise, as I was kind of under-powered back then and usually depending on Sacred Crystal boosts to beat events(kinda wish it occurred to me to try War of Magic while I had my boost on, I could've probably beat some of the Challenge Quests un-boosted afterwards).

What's the verdict on Charlotte anyway? The impression I had when she first cropped up was that people thought she was good, then when Horace turned up a few weeks later, they thought she'd been made redundant.
Now Charlotte is great, Horace is not as good specially if you don't have her already mincost. Charlotte just puts out more dps overall with her automatic SAW with its 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off. Horace SAW is a bit stronger but at 30 seconds on and 60 seconds off.
In use the majority of places you'd use a maigc fencer is subjagations where Charlotte is the far better choice.

Xion

Reputation score

other then subjigations and some longer maps id say most maps dont last long enough for that to be a worthwhile investment for the devs
Maps aren't longer you say? Allow me to clear that ilusion. Maps are gonna get longer and promt to crash the browser because the amount of text is going to grow sustantially, in dmm this is fixed with the app ver, but we don't have that luxory here do we?
-----------
And talking about the devil my browser just crash while doing the 90/12 map, it's a nasty move yet again.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maps aren't longer you say? Allow me to clear that ilusion. Maps are gonna get longer and promt to crash the browser because the amount of text is going to grow sustantially, in dmm this is fixed with the app ver, but we don't have that luxory here do we?
-----------
And talking about the devil my browser just crash while doing the 90/12 map, it's a nasty move yet again.
most maps are not that long for me its at most 5-6 mins a map most of the time like i said there are longer maps of course and the half refund solves this whole thing to a degree all i was saying that a save and pick up where you left off was not a worthwhile investment of time
especially with the refund system as to me it seems thats there answer to this while not perfect it doesnt add to much to the game or further increase crashes and other problems like i suspect a stop and pick up might

Last edited: