What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Should I care even slightly about Isabelle if I have Liddy?
Well, Isabelle has the pegasus 7% atk buff so... you could use her as a stat boost?

Dunno, maybe two pegasus knights for total domination events so you have perma aoe coverage? (Sounds kinda like overkill.)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i've deployed my stella once since i got her.

not too excited about this isabelle event. doesnt have healer drops. rogues and pirates on last map are meh.

probably end up farming the 55/7 for plat armor chances.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes! Got my joy.
It might have required me to "cheat" and to buy the reduced damage buff but i got her :)
The moment you reach 599 kills and see one last unit slipping through: That was the moment when i knew: Okay, here are the 3 SC. Just let this be over.

Scoun

Reputation score

Well, I do like my Esther : on subjugation she genrates UP faster than my soldiers.
But I only wait 5 secondes before a 90 secondes fly, so I don't know if any other pegasus rider could be good in that role.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I do like my Esther : on subjugation she genrates UP faster than my soldiers.
But I only wait 5 secondes before a 90 secondes fly, so I don't know if any other pegasus rider could be good in that role.
Oh, well that is a whole different case entirely. Esther is great for two very important reasons.

HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE THINGS ON AW2

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

isabelle is great but liddy and ester are better something to note about issabelle is she is a farm event unit and will become easy to mincost later if you dont want to do so now for some reason

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Liddy is great, Isabelle is ok at it. On the other hand Stella is awful as a pegasus knight due to her very low time flying in the air which is their main role.

Anyone that doesn't have Esther or Liddy should put some effort into Isabelle, she's half decent and there'll be a point where not having a pegasus rider will hurt, she doesn't have to be perfect though. It looks like there will be a couple dud farm event units soon, from Yuno the healer with a attack skill to Sarasa the bowrider with 30 seconds of no attacking for 30% to negate damage. There's also lizelotte the soldier which people will want to skill up there soldiers with and maybe use if they don't have a decent second soldier, even though she starts (after CC) at 18 cost and is 13 mincost. Then Revi the Curse user, need I say more?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Already have Liddy, so will not put a ton of efforts into Isabelle. Just gonna try to get a few needed silver fodders.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was like, Nigga i've been so damn busy for last several months I decided to go to hell with it and spent 7 SCs for all the buffs and just smashed Katie's war games for that joy fairy.

Without the 7SC buff the best I could do was 599 kills cuz my swordmasters was too low of a level. :/ That will be rectified in following weeks.

And then immeidately used that joy fairy on my Elyse. SHe's AW99 now. :) Now i don't have to waste time leveling her up anymore! This is awesome xD

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As long as you've already spend the 7 SC for cheating buffs you may as well use the opportunity to knock out any difficult challenges or 4-star story missions while they are in effect.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder if i'll ever be able to 3* war of magic without shop buffs

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's not a matter of being able to, but rather a matter of being willed to level two silver witches. And Awakening Belinda (or Despia).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As long as you've already spend the 7 SC for cheating buffs you may as well use the opportunity to knock out any difficult challenges or 4-star story missions while they are in effect.
Indeed that is the plan. :3 Already doing it in fact.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, looks like Enchanters....or well Enchanter is in the game, as now in the gacha pool. Can summon 1 Guardian Golem when AW'd, interesting...though would be better if it was a Mithril Golem. :V Seems there's an event Enchanter down the 2016 DMM road. And looks like we may get a TP rotation soon, maybe, as Spica, Gianna, and Erun has the 'Ending Soon' note on their portraits in the TP.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The character art for that new Bronze Soldier Dirk is pretty rad. Pity he doesn't seem any better than the other ones.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, looks like Enchanters....or well Enchanter is in the game, as now in the gacha pool. Can summon 1 Guardian Golem when AW'd, interesting...though would be better if it was a Mithril Golem. :V Seems there's an event Enchanter down the 2016 DMM road. And looks like we may get a TP rotation soon, maybe, as Spica, Gianna, and Erun has the 'Ending Soon' note on their portraits in the TP.
I've always found enchanters to be pretty terrible. Slow attack speed and relatively high cost... and due to relatively high magic resist on the tougher golems, the class gimmick (make allies' attacks magic damage on skill use) is fairly useless against the very enemy they're meant to be strong against.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've always found enchanters to be pretty terrible. Slow attack speed and relatively high cost... and due to relatively high magic resist on the tougher golems, the class gimmick (make allies' attacks magic damage on skill use) is fairly useless against the very enemy they're meant to be strong against.
Monicas SAW with an enchanter, tho.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This story's event actually has me interested. I never read the white empire invasion before.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Erun, Spica and Gianna are "Ending soon". wew, frequent rotations, anyone?

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way, has there ever been an official, or at least large-scale character popularity poll in Japan for Millenium War Aigis?
I'm curious about who proved popular or not.