What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Imperial Pegasus Knight event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we get to enjoy the new event. Unit Farm one, for a change, and one that introduces the new big fraction of the game's world.
So let's welcome The Imperial Pegasus Knight!

Event runs: 2017-09-12 to 2017-09-19

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups.
The star of our event:

Introducing the ! She is only free Pegasus Knight in the game, and Farm reward, so should be reasonably easy to mincost, luck permitting. Like other Pegasus Knights, off-skill she behaves like a Valkyrie, blocking one enemy, providing UP on kill and better refund on withdrawing. But once skill starts, she loses her block to fly up int the sky and begins to attack everything around her (in ~120 range). Isabelle's skill has limited number of uses, and deteriorates with each use, so that makes her harder to use compared to the Shrine counterparts as you need to know the map good to find the best timings to make every of her three activations count. It also limits her usefulness in Total Domination maps, where Pegasus Knights usually shine the most. In exchange, first usage packs pretty good punch, and even third one comes with attack multiplier (albeit mere x1.1 compared to first's x1.4). Her Shrine counterpart, Liddy, have no-limit-no-multiplier flight skill, for comparison. Awakening makes her Pegasus Knight buffer, giving a class-limited +7% atk passive, like Spica has for Archers. Skill Awakening removes the limit on skill usage and stops the deterioration, always coming up for x1.4 attack, but exchanges it for charge-up phase: Every second use instead of turning into AoE grinder she assume guard stance on the ground, trading 20% of attack for x1.4 defense. This, of course, worsens her AoE uptime ratio, but cooldowns are short, so it comes down to 40s up-in-the-air-time / 50s downtime. Compare with Liddy's flight + x1.3 attack + slow to all affected enemies 40s / 35s Skill Awakening) Second Awakening sends Isabelle into the path of Sky Cavalier, giving her large stat increase and additional x2 attack multiplier vs airborne enemies (while Liddy goes down the other path, becoming Pegasus Master for extended skill uptime)
All in all, if you have Liddy, you may not bother with Isabelle all that much, but in absence of her Shrine counterparts Isabelle is a solid, if tricky to use Pegasus Knight. Buff passive also helps) Oh, and since she is from White Empire, she can be used in certain Imperial-only maps that will be introduced in the future.

Even if she's not an event reward, she's still new, so...

Introducing the , a Platinum rarity Enchanter. Enchanters are Special class of single-target magic attackers that convert all surrounding allies' damage into magical on skill. Also, when they activate the skill, all Golems are halted for 5 seconds. Awakening gives Ersha sizable range increase and a Golem token of her own. Said token is pretty sturdy, being Golem and all, have their signature high attack... and atrocious attack speed. It is also quite expensive, costing 40 UP to deploy. On the upside, it also comes with Awakening passive of its own - a 20% chance to nullify any incoming attack. Skill Awakening further increases Ersha's range, thus allowing even more allies to deal magic damage, and gives her ability to attack while skill is running (normal skill disables her attack for its duration).
All in all, pretty interesting utility unit, that allows for some new tactics.

Noted enemy stats
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Isabelle  │ Physical    │  6650 │  360 │  200 │ 15 │ 180 │ Land-bound          │
│ (grounded)│ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Isabelle  │ Physical    │  6650 │  700 │  200 │ 15 │  90 │ Flying              │
│ (flying)  │ "ghost"     │ 14000 │ 1000 │  250 │ 15 │  90 │ Flying, in last map │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Imperial  │ Physical    │  2000 │  500 │  150 │ 15 │ 190 │ Land-bound          │
│ Pegasus   │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Imperial  │ Physical    │  2000 │  500 │  150 │ 15 │ 100 │ Flying              │
│ Pegasus   │ "ghost"     │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.9 for first and second map, 0.95 for third, fourth and fifth, 1.0 for the sixth.
Table above already shows corrected numbers.

Maps
The Knight of the White Empire (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  140 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │  5 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 31 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
What is the true identity of the knight who appeared unexpectedly in front of the Prince and challenged his army?
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The White Army (E)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  180 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 40 │
Battle the white armored soldiers who besieged the city!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The Dark Army (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  220 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  4 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1800 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 66 │
Imperials send a new army to crush the Prince
Map:
Video:
Drops:

A Dark Rampage (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 42 │
Protect the inhabitants from monsters who broken out of imperial control and started rampaging!
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

The Magical Fortress (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 55 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  420 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2700 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 60 │
Be mindful of the intense blows of Cyclops and wipe out the monsters that occupied the fort!
Map:
Video:

Drops:

A Pledge of Loyalty G
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 90 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  580 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │ 12 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3600 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 20 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 46 │
Show your fighting power before the might of a full strength of the Pegasus Knights led by Isabelle!
Gimmick: Enemy movement speed up (small)
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Comments about the event
A debut of the White Empire storyline is actually quite easy, compared to the previous events we had. Then again, Unit Farm event do tend to be easier than others... Anyway, main obstacles are Cyclops with their powerful attacks but poor defense, and Pegasus Riders like ones in Gifts G daily, so Archers will have a field day. Frontline units should be preferring low cost and high block count, to deal with rushes on the ground while backline pewpews the opposition. And so, cheap Healers are preferred over powerful ones, so your Feng-Shuist would help you well.

On the farming front, we have a G-tier 90/12 map with its guaranteed Isabelle drop. It also features universally needed Rogue and side dish of a Diamond, so farming there could be very profitable venture.

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Heavy ( ) (map 2);
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 3);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 3);
  • Mage ( ) (map 3);
  • Archer ( ) (map 5);
  • Angel ( ) (map 5);
  • Rogue ( ) (map 6);
  • Pirate ( ) (map 6).
There's a Tin Can on 55/7.

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Pegasus Rider:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬──────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1672 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ melee│
├─────┼──────╫───────┼──────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  741 ║ [B]Block[/B] │   1  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  470 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  18  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │  20  ║       │      │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴──────┘
Skill: Icarus Wing: 35s; Block: 0, Fly high and attack everybody in 120 radius around herself. First use: attack x 1.3; Second use: attack x1.2; Third use: attack x1.1. Usable only 3 times ; AS: 62; WT: 10; CT: 20.
Awakened Ability: Pegasus Rider Attack Up: All Pegasus Riders' attack power increase by 7%.
Awakened Skill (NI): Daedalos Wing: 40s; Block: 0, attack x 1.4, Fly high and attack everybody in 120 radius around herself. Upon expiry, changes to Wing Charge; AS: 62; WT: 10; CT: 20
Wing Charge: 10s; Attack x 0.8, Defense x1.4. Upon expiry, changes to Daedalos Wing; AS: 62; CT: 20

Platinum Enchanter:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1662 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 250 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  627 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  187 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │ 17  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   5  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Magic Weapon: 15s; Stops attacking, All allies in range have their damage type changed to Magical; AS: -; WT: 30; CT: 60.
Awakened Ability: Area Expansion Enchantment: Range +30. Attack speed is slightly reduced.
Awakened Skill (NI): Magic Enchant: 15s; Range x1.2; All allies in range have their damage type changed to Magical; AS: 122; WT: 32.5; CT: 65

New Classes Being Introduced
Enchanter / High Enchanter
A Special class of single-target magic attackers that convert all surrounding allies' damage into magical on skill. Also, when they activate the skill, all Golems are halted for 5 seconds. Upon Awakening they receive a single Golem token. Said token is pretty sturdy, being Golem and all, have their signature high attack... and atrocious attack speed. It is also quite expensive, costing 40 UP to deploy. On the upside, it also comes with Awakening passive of its own - a 20% chance to nullify any incoming attack. Performance-wise, the have attack speed comparable to witches', a bit better range, but are more expensive and lack witches slow on hit. All in all, more of an utility class.

Better late then never :eek:

All Hail the White Empire! (not)

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (EN)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Imperial Pegasus Knight event guide

Better late then never :eek:
I always enjoy your event posts so don't worry about a day or so. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

As for the event, while I'm still not sure about the usefulness of pegasus riders as an unit, shooting them down with lots of archers and pirates is pretty satisfying.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

How useful is the event unit for future Imperial-only restricted maps? I already have Liddy so I don't want to bother, but if she's actually going to be essential later...

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the time Imperial only maps roll around, you'd have the white emperor, I don't recall using Isabella at all but I did roll imperial gacha (I only cc one). There might be a few maps that could benefit from a second pegasus knight.

The only one I did cc was the silver Pegasus knight for that winter domination map, with the ice and the dopplegangers.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Zero Zet, always appreciated. Logged only to write that :p You often got info that is hard to obtain (mainly enemy stats).

Btw, as i logged already... there will be imperial unit only restrictions later? :O

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gianna is probably going ka-poof the next update, and I never got around reaching the DC comfy zone to carelessly spend the equivalent of 2 AW fairies on her.
Worth, or stick to Kanon?

Fayne

Reputation score

Stick to Kanon.
They are pretty much equally strong and cannoneer are niche anyway.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey I just got a Marnie off of my daily summon, so is it worth cost reducing her? I mean she's already so cheap... but I'm not sure what I'd do with the dupe otherwise.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey I just got a Marnie off of my daily summon, so is it worth cost reducing her? I mean she's already so cheap... but I'm not sure what I'd do with the dupe otherwise.
if you dont think a cr and a skill lvl is worth 100 rc sell her hana shares skill btw

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah, no, there are Imperial-only maps before White Emperor, AFAIRC, but they pretty easy, given the pretty limited number of Imperial units early on. So, raise your Isabelle (and Dirk) somewhat, she should at least climb to CC30s with 2x2 copy feeding alone...

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is really no need for anyone to panic about Imperial only maps. Most of them were easy. First one that I could recall was an air ship map in mid 2016 Gold Rush, but you have the White Emperor plus Leona guest starring so they will do the heavy lifting. Then another Imperial only map was after the Emperor is already available.

None of these missions specifically requires a Pegasus knight to succeed, but it wouldn't hurt to bring one either.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, how many imperial units is available before the start of Imperial only Maps?

Cuz so far I have one Dirk and one Isabelle.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, how many imperial units is available before the start of Imperial only Maps?

Cuz so far I have one Dirk and one Isabelle.
maybe we can win them with an army of only dirks?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There will be more coming down the pipeline. In no particular order, there is the plat Rear strategist Leona, plat soldier Lieselotte, a male silver HA, Orc hunter Rosiel, as well as plat healer Elias and warrior priestess Lucia. Plus by end of 2016 there was a bunch more gacha only Imperial units plus White Emperor.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally had some time to do the spirit dailies again without feeling like falling behind on the event unit.

I'm wondering, if we ignore Rainbow Spirits for a second, 18 stamina of X gives 6 guaranteed platinum spirits.

Spirit rescue E gives a lower amount of them on average (3-4 usually) while usually about the same amount of gold, some more blacks and many many many more silver (9 silvers for 18 stamina) spirits.

Are 2-3 more plat spirits more valuable then 9 silvers (and probably a black) on average?

I usually use those silvers with 3 Zenmels for slightly more then 1.1k xp per combination.

---------------------------------------

Mincosted the event boy already, what an easy event. ;)

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Isabelle up to 10/10 just with her own copies, but she still refuses to be mincosted. I don't now whether I should be happy or frustrated about that.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never really seen the appeal of Pegasus knights, so ima just level her on the weekend when nothings on, daily-wise. Managed to get Mehlis 5/5 for SAW whenever that comes out. Next, Monica maybe. Always liked miniguns.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe we can win them with an army of only dirks?
i know i won the map in question with a aw lisselotte and a cc isabelle maybe one other unit

0nymous

Reputation score

I summon thee, math nerds, to determine the odds of my today's shit luck.
I just had 12 (TWELVE) rainbows drained to push Marnie's skill... from 3/5 to 4/5. Then 8 more to reach 5/5.
Considering I used a copy to get to 2/5... and then 3 rainbows to reach 3/5... that's... a total of 24 rainbow fairies to reach 5/5 skill level...from 2/5.
I now have 2 rainbow fairies in my barracks.