What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hrm, so it seems like we might be getting regular rotations. Awesome drop rates and 4* challenge for Eastern Arc. Great free SC....if I can even do them. Also, great I can finally be lazy with Jerome. \o/

I'm not sure if you have her and perhaps this is a bit of a silly idea, but how useful would be as a backup healer/damage dealer on this map?

I haven't tried this myself and I don't know how quickly your healers fail to keep up with the damage but you could try using her to cover (some) of the downtime of your healers while still doing reasonable magic damage to the golems. Bonus points if there's a spot on this map where she is just out of range of the golems while skill is down so that she's always healing.

Tbh I'm just looking for an excuse to mention her because I like her skillset. :V

While Verdinate's skill isn't long enough to be useful and finding a spot for her was too fiddly you gave me an idea. Since Verdinate is mostly a weaker Eterna why not use Eterna? One minute of over a thousand healing surely beats a silver healer. :D

V8Shl1y.jpg

Yay.

I also used Pippin for a total of 6 healers.

Not being able to outheal a mithril golem, take that! :)

--------------------

As for the "break", if it involves new challenge missions, new awakenings and 1.5x drop rate boost I'm totally fine with that. Time to make Katie a real tank! (wait a second... it lasts for 40sec... doesn't that slow her up generation down a ton?)

1. Get rid of Liana
2. Give them a black ticket
3. Or make gacha Liana give ten thousand rainbow crystals and hope they implement plat tickets sales within 12 months.

Yay, Julian and Jerome Skill Awakening!

As for the "break", if it involves new challenge missions, new awakenings and 1.5x drop rate boost I'm totally fine with that. Time to make Katie a real tank! (wait a second... it lasts for 40sec... doesn't that slow her up generation down a ton?)
Yes, it does. For that matter, Aria's SAW also destroys her UP generation. On the other hand, their SAWs have marginally lower initial, so for "plop down, harvest UP once and immediately withdraw" strategy SAW might actually work better :p

1. Get rid of Liana
2. Give them a black ticket
3. Or make gacha Liana give ten thousand rainbow crystals and hope they implement plat tickets sales within 12 months.

Honestly i think asking for too much is going to have the opposite effect, 10k RC = 20x 500rc tickets, lawl. You'd only need 4-5 to displace a black, in % chance.

Why not just 4-5 tickets, so you don't have to wait 3-4 months?

Again, i say reward random black simply because you never know what you would have got if no Liana, Elyse is acceptable too because Liana was set as a replacement for Elyse, when she was not in-game because of legal ramifications, though that would be slightly flawed as it would have effectively doubled her chance of being rolled, so it would increased chances of having dupes.

While Verdinate's skill isn't long enough to be useful and finding a spot for her was too fiddly you gave me an idea. Since Verdinate is mostly a weaker Eterna why not use Eterna? One minute of over a thousand healing surely beats a silver healer. :D

V8Shl1y.jpg

Yay.

I also used Pippin for a total of 6 healers.

Not being able to outheal a mithril golem, take that! :)

--------------------

Katies SAW fucks her UP generation, for sure.
15 UP every 35s w/ a 23.3s start delay VS
20 UP on activation and 1.8x defence for 40s, followed by a 30s CD w/ a 20s start delay.
20/70 = 0.29UP/S
15/30 = 0.5UP/s

This is using "DMM" stats.

Last edited:

Wew... not even a revival...the status quo continues.

Katies SAW fucks her UP generation, for sure.
15 UP every 35s w/ a 23.3s start delay VS
20 UP on activation and 1.8x defence for 40s, followed by a 30s CD w/ a 20s start delay.
20/70 = 0.29UP/S
15/30 = 0.5UP/s

This is using "DMM" stats.

SAW is a downgrade for most soldiers purely in terms of UP generation. Like Zenobia where she gets a 1 shot UP boost, then it turns into Maribel's skill (double attack/defense I think?) for the rest of the map. And given that UP generation is the reason why you bring soldiers in the first place...

A lot of people seems to be making the assumption that devs are going to do something about the Liana situation. This may be true, but they can also easily decide to do nothing for their own reasons.

To illustrate, here is an example of how a major automobile company dealt with a known defect in their product:

Engineers found that bolts used in the engine block of their model A car have a 0.5% defect rate in the manufacturing process. Approximately 20% of these bolts could lose integrity and completely breakdown during the life span of the automobile. If any of these cars are involved in a collision accident, there is a high probability that the engine could catch fire and explode, causing injury or even possible fatality. These findings were presented to senior management.

Accounts calculated the cost of raising the material standards of the bolt parts, as well as the cost of recalling all 750,000 affected vehicles and retrofitting the engine block with the replacement parts. Then compared that to the settlement costs of possible lawsuits from 15 to 25 cases of serious injury and/or wrongful deaths. The accounts concluded that it would be more economically feasible to do nothing and absorb the costs from the lawsuits, even though that is the ethically and morally corrupt decision.

Believe me, I have no dogs in this fight. And I personally think that they should do something to correct the situation. However, I also would not be at all shocked if they just went the cheap route and do nothing.

When Nordland communicates to the devs part of the message should be that customers fear rolling premium gacha due to Liana being in the black unit pool and we're hoarding crystals for what should be her untimely removal.

That gives the developers a reason to prioritize Liana's event and removal from gacha.

As others have said a couple of things should happen at a minimum.

1. She needs to be removed from gacha - this should be no brainer for everyone, she doesn't belong there, no complaints.
2. There should be a random black ticket for anyone who rolled any copies of her (multiple for anyone who rolled dups of her). - this is to offset the fact that they received a unit that never belonged in the gacha pool in the first place.
3. Liana's normal event needs to take place. - This is to give anyone without Liana the option to get her normally. It also allows users who have Liana currently to get a properly cost reduced and skill increased one.

When Nordland communicates to the devs part of the message should be that customers fear rolling premium gacha due to Liana being in the black unit pool and we're hoarding crystals for what should be her untimely removal.

That gives the developers a reason to prioritize Liana's event and removal from gacha.

As others have said a couple of things should happen at a minimum.

1. She needs to be removed from gacha - this should be no brainer for everyone, she doesn't belong there, no complaints.
2. There should be a random black ticket for anyone who rolled any copies of her (multiple for anyone who rolled dups of her). - this is to offset the fact that they received a unit that never belonged in the gacha pool in the first place.
3. Liana's normal event needs to take place. - This is to give anyone without Liana the option to get her normally. It also allows users who have Liana currently to get a properly cost reduced and skill increased one.

+REP 100% AGREE.
Going to keep talking 'bout #LIANAGATE till either nordland or a mod tells me to shut it or justice is served.

#Lianagate I like the sound of that name. Nordland, this has been ignored for long enough. Its time for this to be fixed for once and all.

105 sc crystals
105 sp crystals
Plat Dragon shaman Lupine, Mage Garania Dancer Marnie, Princess Lillia
Ticket Archer Victoria
Gold Dupes Vincent, Gina, Yuyu, Mel, Stella, Garrett Monica, Ellet, Bella

Neither Nanaly nor Altia.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ( 廿_廿)

Do they have any way of telling who rolled Liana anyway?

Do they have any way of telling who rolled Liana anyway?

Any developer with decent reporting and tracking should be able to run a script and be able to get exact details on whats on your account. Realistically they should be able to see your roll history as well.

They can and have removed units that people shouldn't have before, even refunding every gold spent, trust items and mats. Still theres no chance of anything happening remotely soon due to this so don't get your hopes up.

Well they figured out who was exploiting RC etc. so this should all be tracked in theory.

Any half-assed dev would add analytics for monitoring exploits/bugs and account monitoring in general etc.

#Lianagate.

While I personally have zero hope that Lianagate (lul) will be fixed ever, I support any effort to correct it.

I don't think the feedback Nordland sends to the devs is ever going to affect anything when it comes to Liana.
It's proven by the pseudo-stat Nordland posted on feedback topic ranking and years of inaction from the devs despite of it.

But rly, there's not much else that can be done. Only other thing I can think of is some sort of petition. One big display of dissatisfaction may be more effective than trickle of complaints.

Perhaps someone can write up one in changes.org or anything similar?
I will vote if something like that happens.

While I personally have zero hope that Lianagate (lul) will be fixed ever, I support any effort to correct it.

I don't think the feedback Nordland sends to the devs is ever going to affect anything when it comes to Liana.
It's proven by the pseudo-stat Nordland posted on feedback topic ranking and years of inaction from the devs despite of it.

But rly, there's not much else that can be done. Only other thing I can think of is some sort of petition. One big display of dissatisfaction may be more effective than trickle of complaints.

Perhaps someone can write up one in changes.org or anything similar?
I will vote if something like that happens.

That's why we #Lianagate till the mods shut us down, literally mention it in every message till it gets old or we get told to eff off. Lol.

As someone with Liana I would be happy if they just made her min-cost+max skill and gave us a plat ticket. Then release the event for everyone else.

But as things stand I don't think anything will be done, the Devs seem to have made a decision to just completely ignore this problem.

Back