What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Looked her up. Seen plenty that are called loli and you can get past em.
That one actually makes me uncomfortable, I doubt we'll see her as no amount of "enhancement" (boob job or what have ya) can remove the loli from her.

meh i hope they at least bring another black tactician to us if she doesnt makes it. because yeah.. far too loli for me

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats what i was actually planing >>
(i dont really care for white hair karma i like black hair more (mostly because she is a vamp and i love vamps)
Eh I prefer white Karma because my mind is completely twisted... Seems far more sinful to have white Karma who appears more pure in your harem.

meh i hope they at least bring another black tactician to us if she doesnt makes it. because yeah.. far too loli for me
As I said before. The ones they can't 'enhance'. Just make age.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh I prefer white Karma because my mind is completely twisted... Seems far more sinful to have white Karma who appears more pure in your harem.

As I said before. The ones they can't 'enhance'. Just make age.
at least 13-15 years for her i hope xD (ok not that much but you have to admit she looks younger than 6/7 years old)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are the effects of the white and black karma?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are the effects of the white and black karma?
if i remember well she cant heal but she steals life from enemies (i think she acts like a princess to...)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that applies to both? in that case, the stats look better on white and has 10 more levels to boot. so white karma is the better of the 2 right?

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that applies to both? in that case, the stats looker her on white and has 10 more levels to boot. so white karma is the better of the 2 right?
Yes but the amount of resources needed to get her in her non-Vampire form are pretty huge -

Number indicates the amount of Vampire Serum needed for each step

250 Karma joins your army
270 Initial level 5
300 Sortie cost -1
320 Skill level +1
340 Initial level 10
370 Sortie cost -1
400 Initial level 15
500 Skill level +1
600 Sortie cost -1
700 Karma changes to Immortal Princess
800 Skill level +1
900 Sortie cost -1
1000 Skill level +1
1200 Sortie cost -1

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes but the amount of resources needed to get her in her non-Vampire form are pretty huge -

Number indicates the amount of Vampire Serum needed for each step

250 Karma joins your army
270 Initial level 5
300 Sortie cost -1
320 Skill level +1
340 Initial level 10
370 Sortie cost -1
400 Initial level 15
500 Skill level +1
600 Sortie cost -1
700 Karma changes to Immortal Princess
800 Skill level +1
900 Sortie cost -1
1000 Skill level +1
1200 Sortie cost -1
and due to that Karma will be the only event I end up spending crystals on specifically to get that event unit.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Karmas original event was an item farm, you needed 1200? to change Black Karma to white. Much like Anya shes as specialized yet also op black princess that saw a ton of action immediately after her release. She cant be healed but cant be killed while her skill was active, her stats where high enough that she could solo most bosses. Black Karma was considered pretty useless comparatively. Her awaken lets her heal everyone based on the damage shes takes.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all this karma talk. are we getting her english event or are you guys having an event go on for her on the japanese server right now?

Prototype909

Reputation score

all this karma talk. are we getting her english event or are you guys having an event go on for her on the japanese server right now?
I think people are just looking forward to future events, she isn't -that- far away for us if we just keep loosely following the JP schedule.

I know it wouldn't be the most exciting thing, but I still hope we get a Cloris "re-print" mission at somepoint down the line (No time soon, just at some point). I hate that we're basically forever screwed out of making her more valuable if we never get that because her event never existed for us.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think people are just looking forward to future events, she isn't -that- far away for us if we just keep loosely following the JP schedule.

I know it wouldn't be the most exciting thing, but I still hope we get a Cloris "re-print" mission at somepoint down the line (No time soon, just at some point). I hate that we're basically forever screwed out of making her more valuable if we never get that because her event never existed for us.
If we followed the schedule Karma would be 4-5 events down the line. So.. like 2 or 3 months away.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If we followed the schedule Karma would be 4-5 events down the line. So.. like 2 or 3 months away.
That's also assuming we don't keep getting 3+ weeks between events again

Edit: I wonder, how would you guys feel about getting the loli units but having their H scenes removed or not having the units at all?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's also assuming we don't keep getting 3+ weeks between events again

Edit: I wonder, how would you guys feel about getting the loli units but having their H scenes removed or not having the units at all?
I'd be fine with it so long as they update the unit in the future with said scene. With either the 'enhancement' or said girl being aged.

Can't really say they are in my harem if nothing ever happens after all.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats rare, karma is not usually this popular.
Reason for this is she CAN'T be healed in in any way.
This apply to both version of karma.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Having started playing yesterday, what are the odds I can manage to get Sealed Dorania by the event end? :p

I got the first 3 missions 3-starred but I got beat up by the next two.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Having started playing yesterday, what are the odds I can manage to get Sealed Dorania by the event end? :p

I got the first 3 missions 3-starred but I got beat up by the next two.
Close to 0 unfortunately if I had to guess, you need a pretty good amount of CC'd units to 3* the final mission and the other ones are still pretty rough. I'd just aim to have an as upgraded as possible Aria (Then just spend the rest of the event farming silvers), together with Katie you'll be set for a long time when it comes to soldiers.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Close to 0 unfortunately if I had to guess, you need a pretty good amount of CC'd units to 3* the final mission and the other ones are still pretty rough. I'd just aim to have an as upgraded as possible Aria (Then just spend the rest of the event farming silvers), together with Katie you'll be set for a long time when it comes to soldiers.
Aww, that means I would miss out on Anya, right? Do these events ever get rereleased?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I managed to do all of them without any CC'd units until I got to the last level, and if you use 2 cc'd healers and 2 regular healers you'll be fine

Prototype909

Reputation score

Aww, that means I would miss out on Anya, right? Do these events ever get rereleased?
Yes, this event in particular has been repeated a few times on the JP side iirc. But don't expect them to be anytime soon.

I managed to do all of them without any CC'd units until I got to the last level, and if you use 2 cc'd healers and 2 regular healers you'll be fine
If he just started playing he probably doesn't have four healers period, let alone 2 CC'd and 2 regular, which is why I said he should just focus on Aria.

Last edited: