What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yeah and just wait for the copy event, you'll get better units by then

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have a question is there any good ways to use the iron and copper fairies? seeing that iron and copper units don't class change nor are they particularly hard to level.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question is there any good ways to use the iron and copper fairies? seeing that iron and copper units don't class change nor are they particularly hard to level.
Fodder to lvl black / plat unit for me. 3 high exp unit + 1 fairy
bronze still useful as you gonna need at least 2-3 bronze soldier for fairy daily

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does the class change reset affection? Is there any reason to hold back on raising affection?

I've leveled up my units from ~lvl10 to ~15lvl and I'm still struggling on 20+ charisma missions. Here's my unit setup:

2 Gold soldiers, I get these out first for blocking and unit points
2 Silver archers
2 Iron archers for cheap deployment if things are hairy early
2 Silver HAs
2 Silver healers
2 Gold mages
1 Gold witch
1 Silver rogue, 1 Gold bandit - I rarely use these

After the soldiers are out I then scramble to get everything else out but I never have enough magical firepower in time for the armored enemies. What can I do?

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does the class change reset affection? Is there any reason to hold back on raising affection?

I've leveled up my units from ~lvl10 to ~15lvl and I'm still struggling on 20+ charisma missions. Here's my unit setup:

2 Silver archers
2 Silver HAs
2 Silver healers
2 Gold mages
1 Gold witch

After the soldiers are out I then scramble to get everything else out but I never have enough magical firepower in time for the armored enemies. What can I do?
Affection does not reset on CC, but it is capped at 50% before CC.

I'd replace your iron archers with more magic power, like a silver witch if that's an option. Alternatively, rogues can generally solo armors decently well or at the very least buy time effectively in most cases.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

2 Silver archers
2 Silver HAs
2 Silver healers
2 Gold mages
1 Gold witch

No class change does not change affection, it raises the cap from 50% to 100% though.

If the unit your class changing has its skill changed (typically gold units) it will lose the extra skill levels though, so typically people will wait to level skills until after a class change.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 Silver archers
2 Silver HAs
2 Silver healers
2 Gold mages
1 Gold witch

Simply put, you need to level your units more, they are under leveled for the maps you are getting to.

For your current level Pastoral Gate is gonna probably be your home for a bit. I know when I first started leveling units, I spent more than a week here doing the tedious map over and over. Trust me you will be glad when you're finished, and also be glad to never look at that map again, but it is something you will need to do at some point very soon if not immediately. Everyone does at some point or another, there's a bit of a curve at the start. To get past it you have to level those units to level 30, all of em (silver+) that you use regularly.

The good news is two fold however. Below level 38, outside of a single 15 minute break, you can level endlessly with out having to stop, or use crystals to get Charisma. The gold is also decent and the cost to level units to level 30 is not overly daunting for what you are getting. So you can keep a steady pace if desired and not be forced to take extended breaks. Just remember that if possible, always try to be at the mid way point of a level to ensure an easy level and half when you come back. This will keep your play time high if that's desired, and you see a lot growth in your units that actually make a difference.

As to affection, no, once you have it, you got it and its done.
Another note, do not dismiss your silver rogue so easily, for what you have she is the only "cheat" unit you have. You may be able to 3 star maps because of her whereas any other unit you might not only fail to 3 star, but also fail the mission. The caveat? Their skill is random and not completely reliable, but it does work. Future missions and challenges you will need a few rogues due to their cheap cost and attack, so don't be too quick to get rid of em.

Just some advise, YMMV.

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You won't be able to complete any of the 20+ charisma maps until your characters are 20-25+ especially return to ruins, I'd suggest using your silver archers, also make sure to do the challenge missions to get witch chloris

Edit: Also don't CC any of your units until they've reached max level or you'll lose a lot of stats

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks everyone, this is really good advice. I'll go back to Pastoral Gate for awhile. :D

I can't link the image directly but my current team can be seen at i.imgur(dot)com/iOwJXW0.png

I got as far as Return to Ruins and Remant Vanquish 3, as well as the first 3 Urgent missions. We'll see how I do with a bunch more levels. :)

What units should I raise affection on first? Healers / Archers / HAs?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What units should I raise affection on first? Healers / Archers / HAs?
Archers (least 2 of em), as their damage is generally the best over all consistent damage in a map outside of high armor enemies in the early stages of a map.

Probably do 1healer afterwards, then either another healer or HA based on choice. If with in that time you get a princess, she becomes the priority, I can not overstate how easy a princess (any of them) can make maps easier, especially those with Heavy Armor in them. If you don't end up getting one (like my free account still hasn't seen one), work on your rogues as they are the unit you will need to rely on until you get more levels and better units.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess this will be my current 'Skeleton' for my team at this point -

To-dos - Obviously CC everyone (Camilla as priority), replace Cecily with Berna (Or have her ready to swap in), swap Phyllis for Aria when we get her, get better Mages >.>

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thats rare, karma is not usually this popular.
Reason for this is she CAN'T be healed in in any way.
This apply to both version of karma.
its cause everyone here is completely starved for events,
while for the JP version we're still getting like one event per week, + revival weekend events, + subjugation events, and i feel like the new extreme tier dailies should count too

i really just hope gold rush is soon here, need to bulk up my failed $100 gatcha team in some manner

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

its cause everyone here is completely starved for events,
while for the JP version we're still getting like one event per week, + revival weekend events, + subjugation events, and i feel like the new extreme tier dailies should count too

i really just hope gold rush is soon here, need to bulk up my failed $100 gatcha team in some manner
What exactly are these gold rush events I keep hearing talk about? I didn't play the jp version very much

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What exactly are these gold rush events I keep hearing talk about? I didn't play the jp version very much
its an event where it gives a series of maps, one map to start then one new map each day,
and if you get all of the drops of the map at least once (they have silver units, crystals, etc), there is a completion award of a certain gold unit
some gold rush events also have a droppable platinum unit that only shows up after you three star the map, that unit is not required to get the completion reward though, but i think the very first gold rush doesn't have this plat extra (the plat units usually are mediocre event units anyways)

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

its an event where it gives a series of maps, one map to start then one new map each day,
and if you get all of the drops of the map at least once (they have silver units, crystals, etc), there is a completion award of a certain gold unit
some gold rush events also have a droppable platinum unit that only shows up after you three star the map, that unit is not required to get the completion reward though, but i think the very first gold rush doesn't have this plat extra (the plat units usually are mediocre event units anyways)
Sounds really useful if you need silvers to CC

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys a fast question, I have 140 demon crystal, I have Alissa 50CC40 and Camilla 50CC27 I must use 5xsacred crystals cap 200 demon crystal and buy a Chydis or wait by next? or only CC Christopher ?

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

CC is class evolution? and what is "awaken" mean?

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woohoo Finally beat the and 3 starred the final event map. I'd like to thank whoever mentioned the gold berserker he made a ton of difference against the top mage. Granted I cheated with the activating all of the buffs but this was the team I managed it with.

i.imgur.com/cb85Ohk.png (Can't post the image because I don't have link access yet)

I used the Japanese play through, the one originally uploaded to HF. I also needed two change outs on bottom to stop the mage dropped Phyllis and then replaced her with Clissa after a hit or two in the very bottom left spot once the mage got past to keep him from the cap. Clissa just barley dropped him because she wasn't in heal range. Glad her skill starts off fast. Conrad was my middle tank for the mage and king, and WOW he dropped that top mage fast with his skill.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to clarify more stuff..
1 gold rush event (30chr /2 stam): as mention its 1 map / day, the map usualy give drop 1 silver / 1 easy drop item ( magic crystal / affection / fairy ) / 1 rare item ( blac fairy / plat armor ).
The platinum drop is from event farming character, these unit usualy have -5CR 1/10 skill, need to remind you that the drop rate is really low.
Geting completion map will give you gold unit (gacha gold unit), but as i mention before the drop rate is still pretty low roughtly 7% for silver / 5% for rare item drop. You dont need to get the platinum unit as part of completion.
In JP they start puting platinum unit as part of gold rush event from 5th gold rush.

Next awaken, Rought idea is 2nd class evolution yes, but there alot more benefit to it.
1st: is they gain their unit trait, which the reason every unit is unique. This trait can be faster aspd / party buff / unique passive skill (ex 20% hit become aoe / 10% completely block dmg etc etc)
2nd: when you awaken there no change in the cost of unit, but their stat will get lower about 80% of original 1 before u awaken unit.
They start at lvl 1 again and have higher lvl cap, after lving you will get a higher stat.
3rd: unlike normal CC which just use silver, awaken will require you to use 3 x 3CC-ed unit or 1 gold unit + 1 awaken fairy which can be bought for 100 crystal + awaken orb...
This orb can be get from daily 90 chr map, and the enemy in these map is what you can say really hard to clear, not only high stat normal mob. A black unit that you can use will also come with their skill (ex: monday awaken map have nanaly who shoot 550 x4, of coz her hp is soo high to be killed asap )