What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Event was beating my ass a few days back so I just gave up.. do you guys think I can get Solano with this team and at the levels they are at. I only have 8 stars right now
I am currently stuck at 14 stars...
And I don't have any black unit at all.

The best I can field:
Platinum:
Level 40 Sakura
Level 47 Lynn
Level 48 cc Cypria (100 affection)

Gold:
Level 47 Vandal
Level 29 Lancer Kerry
Level 32 cc Iris (100 affection)
Level 30 Betty
Level 41 Fedora
Level 43 Cloris
Level 30 Conrad
Level 48 cc Mehlis (100 affection)
Level 60 cc Katie (100 affection)

And then I have a couple Silver units, the most note worty the 2 cced archers:
level 50 cc Lauren
Level 50 cc Soma (100 affection)

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My chances look grim then, my Sybilla most certainly can't solo a stage no matter how good she is.

Guess I'll just give up on this one and focus on grinding levels/demon crystals for Spica.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , My alternative account now already Lv 96 Prince
There is Deine within it
And Aigis is really TROLLED this account
I have Deine CC'ed , Gellius Un CC'ed Lv 5 , Garret x2 Un CC'ed , Leeanne CC'ed , Bernard
Basically , this Account is all about HA:eek:
If next time Premium Summon get Bernice , then it will be Perfect :V :confused:

And it manages to get 23 Star
There is some wrong unit CC priorities here
That's why I couldn't get more Star , there is also a Map that I couldn't even Cleared it even with 1 Star
And I pretty much give up on it

That is quite a nice team You have there Ziodyne , too bad it's quite... Low Lv
I don't think that team can have 18 Star
And it's quite a few last day , unless You using SC to power Lv:rolleyes:

TooMuchDong4Me

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So do you need to beat all the event missions in the urgent mission to unlock the event character? I joined the game late and in Summon Beast, I cannot seem to beat Flame Beast even while using video guides I just lack the ability to get rid of those damn goblin mages and archers.

All in all, do I need to beat Flame Beast to get Solano, or is just having 18 stars fine?

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

o do you need to beat all the event missions in the urgent mission to unlock the event character? I joined the game late and in Summon Beast, I cannot seem to beat Flame Beast even while using video guides I just lack the ability to get rid of those damn goblin mages and archers.

All in all, do I need to beat Flame Beast to get Solano, or is just having 18 stars fine?
18 stars gets you the unit, additional stars lowers her cost and increases her skill level.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

18 stars gets you the unit, additional stars lowers her cost and increases her skill level.
So 18 Star from 6 Map is fine right?

I'm not worry with My main account

But the alt account cannot even beat FBX / Crossroads X even with 1 Star

TooMuchDong4Me

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I can totally get Solano with

3* Summoner, 3* Road to Hell, 3* The Underground Sacred Spring, 1* Sacred Spring X, 3* Gravestone of Darkness, 2* Invasion of Mighty Ogres, 2* Mighty Ogres X, and 1* Fated Crossroads.

I just don't wanna miss out on any more Event units, I missed out on too many that seem really, really good. Even though the most common opinion is that Solano isn't very good until they add Awakening.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't wanna miss out on any more Event units, I missed out on too many that seem really, really good. Even though the most common opinion is that Solano isn't very good until they add Awakening.
Even if She's not that good and we'll probably won't use her so much
If You able to 32 Star , why not?:D
Though if You can't don't too stressed about it~:)

TooMuchDong4Me

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even if She's not that good and we'll probably won't use her so much
If You able to 32 Star , why not?:D
Though if You can't don't too stressed about it~:)
Yeah, I am pretty sure I can't do it at all. Not even half of my team is CC'd nor are they at an adequate level. :|

Edit - Image came out a little smaller than expected, whoops. Oh well, it's still readable at least.

Attachments

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Event was beating my ass a few days back so I just gave up.. do you guys think I can get Solano with this team and at the levels they are at. I only have 8 stars right now

Edit: affection bonus

Cypria 90% Shizuka 30%
Hmm... your team has some glaring holes. For unit types you need to prioritize, you really need to CC a Healer and a Mage as well as a Heavy Armor, the increased range and power for each of the former classes will be critical in many maps while the HA benefits from increased Defense and HP allowing them to more effectively block enemies for your ranged units to devastate. Additionally, one of our upcoming events may be Dark Knights' Threat, which becomes much easier if you have a CC'ed mage or two.

3* Summoner, 3* Road to Hell, 3* The Underground Sacred Spring, 1* Sacred Spring X, 3* Gravestone of Darkness, 2* Invasion of Mighty Ogres, 2* Mighty Ogres X, and 1* Fated Crossroads.

Yes, you can get Solano. As for how good she is, Awakening and Skill Awakening do make her better, but what makes or breaks Solano is her skill level. She is completely dependent upon her skill to be able to attack, so a shorter cooldown and longer duration vastly improve how viable a unit she is.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, you can get Solano. As for how good she is, Awakening and Skill Awakening do make her better, but what makes or breaks Solano is her skill level. She is completely dependent upon her skill to be able to attack, so a shorter cooldown and longer duration vastly improve how viable a unit she is.
Lucky for some of us who have Perfect version of her then~;)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, thats exactly how it works, also there are 36* total and 32 needed for a max unit, so some people have only 1* Flame Beast X and mighty ogres X. There are also gifts for cleared missions and you've hit the sweetspot of 8 missions cleared to get a rainbow fairy for your Sybilla (along with the 7 other less important gifts).

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Returned yesterday and almost done with that event. However I must admit that I didn't struggle with maps like that since Aria's event.

Too bad my luck with gacha is horrible. Just silvers... mostly phyllis ;/

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So me and my friend were throwing some ideas around and taking a wild guess about which event we might get next. Took a look at both Charlotte and Yurina's events and the units that drop from their maps and noticed Pales drops from maps 4 and 5 in Charlotte's event, cross-referenced a few pages on the JP wiki and looks like she was added to the JP server during Charlotte's event.... Here's hoping we get Pales during Charlotte's event and she doesn't get swapped out to Valerie like Aigis devs keep doing with units we don't have yet! Besides....she's not a loli.....

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm looking at the possibility of completing the Immortal Beast mission. I'm fairly confident I can handle most of it, but the bit at the end is of course the hardest part. For tanking the Liches, I have a lvl 50 CC 50 Bernard, lvl 50 (max affection) Olivie, and a lvl 50 CC 46 Elaine (max affection). I have two CCd Healers, Iris and Alissa (max affection).

I'm not sure how important MR is for these guys as compared to HP totals. Would one or more of these be enough, or should I work on a Barbarian?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For tanking the Liches, I have a lvl 50 CC 50 Bernard, lvl 50 (max affection) Olivie, and a lvl 50 CC 46 Elaine (max affection). I have two CCd Healers, Iris and Alissa (max affection).

I'm not sure how important MR is for these guys as compared to HP totals. Would one or more of these be enough, or should I work on a Barbarian?
At very least, you need to endure 1500*(1-MR) of alpha damage, which means Olivie should have at least 1126 hp, and your healers should be able to heal her back to full hp before next attack.
And don't look down on Baphomets, I've used maxed out Bernice to tank them and she would still die without 3rd healer and her skill activated. I don't think you can keep both Bernard and liches tank alive with just two healers.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking at the possibility of completing the Immortal Beast mission. I'm fairly confident I can handle most of it, but the bit at the end is of course the hardest part. For tanking the Liches, I have a lvl 50 CC 50 Bernard, lvl 50 (max affection) Olivie, and a lvl 50 CC 46 Elaine (max affection). I have two CCd Healers, Iris and Alissa (max affection).

Bernard is likely too weak though he may last a while with proper healers, Olivie with is likely to get killed before she can be healed with her under 1000 health and useless skill for liches and Elaine will not be much use either.
Most people say to use 4 healers for this, though I did it with 2 maxed (Alissa and Fedora) and one level 40 Iris. I did use several units though, Max Bernice, lvl 46 Garrett, lvl 50 Sherry, lvl 30 Themis, 36 Anya, along with 30 Kerry, all this for the liches at the end with 2 mages attacking them.

A bandit would be useful, but another healer or two may work better.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HP is more important, but I can almost guarantee those units won't be enough.

Back when I did my run, I had a level 50 100% Sybilla as the main tank and three healers, Iris/Camilla/Chydis. My secondary tanks were Lilia, my second Sybilla, Dorania, and Clissa. I had to rotate ALL of them to keep the healers on Sybilla #1. Once it was just the three lichs left, Sybilla #1 and the three healers held out just fine though.

So yeah, you'd be hard-pressed to get anything to tank three lichs with even three healers, even if they were gold/plat. If anything else gets damaged enough to distract one healer, you're sunk.

Case in point, the Crossroads X lich still comes close to overwhelming Lilia (who has 2k HP and 15 MR) and two plat healers. Once again, I needed to rotate other tanks for the lich to target so the healers could stop getting distracted from healing Lilia.

Edit: Found my old screencaps for Immortal Beast. This was likely overkill, but should give you an idea of how much preparation you need.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, that's definitely overkill.
I've used 2 gold/1 silver healers, and Bernice/Cellia as tanks. No unit switching was necessary, just turn on all skills when liches appear and watch them die: i.imgur.com/12Wc2ov.jpg

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The 3 liches part will vary a lot depending on your team but from what you've posted I don't think you'll 3* it easily.
First, even with good damage most of the strategies employ 3 healers to support both the lightning rod + backline. You'll eventually be able to drop to 2 healers but will require a lot from your team.

The way I achieved that with:
damage dealer: Cyrus (50cc60, 100%); Oddete (50cc70, 100%), Cloris (50cc60, 100%) and Spica (50cc60, 100%).
healer: Fedora (50cc60, 100%) and Chydis (50cc40, 100%)
Backline: Deine (50cc54, 100%) and Anya (50cc54, 100%)
Lightning rods: Kerry (50cc60, 100%), Karma (50cc54, 100%) and Gellius (50cc39, 100%)
Soldiers: Aria (50cc60, 100%) and Karie (50cc60, 100%)

Using a similar strategy to this one:

1)As I see it, for minimum effort, if your units are good enough the soldiers will last almost until the end (I think I only traded the soldiers after 3 skill uses, which would be around the right before the 1st fire dragon comes).
2)The next thing is damage is very important, better than tanking the liches is killing them fast enough. Again IMO 2 mages do the trick on that last wave as AOE will burn through most of the wave and the backline won't suffer much damage (and as such healers will focus on lightning rod).
3)Unless using having good damage your backline will be very important. Since I used 2 mages+spica+witch only the goat monsters reached the backline, and even then they would die after a couple hits, but for subpar teams you'll have to ensure that those weakling don't pass and that they can take a hit from the goats.
4)You'll have to closely manage the lightning rod units to the maximum. I got my 3* without oddete + karma and as such I knew exactly how many hits my units could take before swap (1st time I used like 4 units to draw fire). After getting them it was much easier and I finally was able to use only 2 healers. Oddete could keep Karry and Karma alive for a couple extra hits and, unless I jumped the gun, I wouldn't even need to swap karma for Gellius.

So my advice is, unless you're pretty sure on your damage don't event think on 3 staring the map. Keeping the liches occupied through unit swap isn't that hard, but unless you can take the whole wave fast enough, you won't kill them in time.

Last edited: