What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Thanks guys, I will hold off for a while then.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want to do it the easy way, pop the 30% damage reduction buff from the Goddess. That's what got me through Immortal Beast. It made a huge difference for me. It was the difference between "Oh god panic I don't have anything that can tank long enough to matter" to "Basically anything I drop that has high hp or decent hp and magic resist can tank this".

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone else not getting any exp units at all, I have been spamming 2 of the event missions for them, even using crystals to recharge so I can do more at a time. Not one drop for a few days, almost feels like the drop rates are going down, today even the gold were not dropping well.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A new event starts tomorrow!

The Urgent Mission "Imprisoned Magic Swordswoman" begins

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the news tab has been updated. Looks like the next event is the Imprisoned Magic Swordswoman.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its bad idea to run Charlotte right after Sorano. That Lich King is such a wimp compared to Liches and Efreets of Graveyard X/Crossroads X/Beast X, can be easily solved with silvers only team.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh think of it as a break event after this one. Had to powerlevel some of my event units since I slacked a lot due to how easy the previous events were.

At least that's how I'm looking at it. And at least now events are back to back (and I hope it stays this way).

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's that unit that uses sword beams to attack right? I saw her in a couple of videos for Flame Beast X and Giants X. Yeah seemed like she would have been a really good unit to have before Solano.....

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What event type will it be?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What event type will it be?

Farming looks like, seems like she's like Lynn where she's in every map and has 10 levels for her skill. And maybe looks like we'll be finally getting that Silver Female Mage?

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Farming looks like, seems like she's like Lynn where she's in every map and has 10 levels for her skill. And maybe looks like we'll be finally getting that Silver Female Mage?
Cool. Thanks for the quick response.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Charlotte....
She used to be 1 of the really great unit until her aw skill out >.>
The good part in EN version is there haven't been magic fencer nerf so you will expect them to have high stat at much higher cost.
She still favourite unit even now due to her cuteness, and there still ppl rage cuz how bad her aw skill is....

To make it short her aw skill make it auto trigger, which abit hard to control due to cahnge in physical / magic atk on the situation....
Some ppl actually didn't want to AW her skill, other prefer other magic fencer unit...
1 way to fix this is use rear tactician to lower her CD since her CD was fast to begin with...

(I'm expecting silver mage Pales to be out as well, cuz she is part of charlote event story)

Edit: Charlotte AW skill

Last edited:

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No awakening, eh. I need to dump all my silvers somewhere.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just buy second barracks.
Only two events left before awakening, Charlotte and Yurina, both week-long, so we should have awakening by december if they don't suddenly do all 3 GRs.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, Charlotte is still usable. People are just blowing it out proportions even when she is still a good unit to have. Sure, she is outclassed when Skill Awakening becomes available, but she is not not a trash unit at all. Having a leveled up melee support unit is better than not having one at all and I'm sure she'll be useful for many players until they can get someone better.

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wasted all my SC this summer cuz I was bored of this game. No events, no units to rise. Regret about it immediately.

Pre-nerf Charlotte is a good unit. Her def is quite high.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Having a leveled up melee support unit is better than not having one at all and I'm sure she'll be useful for many players until they can get someone better.
Horues should come in like a month or two, and she's better unit in a long run, so personally I'm going to run event maps for Charlotte, but no stamina refills and Thursday is going to be DC daily instead event.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting Charlotte to 50CC40 doesn't take too many resources (doesn't take long as well) and it should help people do better in events. It's not necessary to raise her much higher than that if you want to save more resources for Hores. Hores just won't see a lot of use because of her AW ability and won't outclass Charlotte until Skill AW becomes available. Hores only became great after Skill Awakening for Magic Swordsman became available. There is also the erratic sequence of events so it is hard to predict when Hores' event will eventually come so you might as well have a decently leveled up unit that can help clear the event.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Charlotte still do fine job until aw skill.... or more likely she is great magic fencer with her aw ability pursuit (20% chance for another atk and yes you can do double / triple / quadraple in 1 go if it proc again)

While she might be outclassed by other magic fencer when the AW skill is out, well you don't really need to aw skill her as i mention before, the aw ability pursuit is still there.
lastly like majority ppl say Cuteness > all :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully RNG will be kind this time around, Lynn drops were pretty low for me even on the last map.