What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I hope I can -CR Charlotte
In Lynns case , I at the last CR......:(
Also hoping to get Palace to - CR her
Gotta spend like 3-5 SC for Stamina refill
Good thing My Stamina is 15
So can done it twice / SC

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the next spotlight?

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its bad idea to run Charlotte right after Sorano. That Lich King is such a wimp compared to Liches and Efreets of Graveyard X/Crossroads X/Beast X, can be easily solved with silvers only team.
While the difficulty is lower, it likely was not planned. The japanese developers have shown that they seem to have some idea of which units they think we absolutely must have (baring loli's) to advance. But that when enough of player base requests for a skipped event to be run they will typically run it.

Like we did when we requested Charlotte's and Yurina's event last week.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

YES Charlotte and Pales 2 of my favorite all time units :D
I'm gonna speed run her up to lvl 70 once the event goes live.Even at lvl 60 she gets around 800 atk with 6/10 on my DMM account with prince buff +_+

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I cranked up Sophie and Lianna to beat Crossroads X. this seems like a great investment right about now.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the next spotlight?
Well, if it stays true to JP, then the next spotlight should be and , should also be added to the Shrine's unit pool.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are they any good? my Monnrune skill is pretty underwheliming, and Mikoto looks pretty unique.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking in general of these special mission units, how does the unit cost deduction work? Does that carry over if you CC them, or is it only for their base class?

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Speaking in general of these special mission units, how does the unit cost deduction work? Does that carry over if you CC them, or is it only for their base class?
Carries over, same with all units. They still have an increased cost after they're CCed but it's less than what it would be.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Gave it another try today after a week, as expected I only needed a few more levels :) Now back to easy and boring events, I guess.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are they any good? my Monnrune skill is pretty underwheliming, and Mikoto looks pretty unique.
Gina is fairly solid for a monk, before Skill Awakening she's about as durable as Lynn, just a little defense and moderately less attack. Her basic skill shortens the interval between her attacks. Her Awakening Ability gives her a 15% chance to deal true damage with her attacks, so there's a fair amount of synergy between her basic skill and ability. However, her Skill Awakening triples her HP and increases her attack by 1.5, making her a massive HP sponge able to have 5k+ HP allowing her to tank a blow from virtually anything in the game as of now.

Mikoto is a unique unit at the moment as there are no other units with her class like the recently released Hermit Nezha/Nataku in JP. Mikoto can be a solid unit depending upon whether we get her pre- or post-buff. She'll be our first unit that can use Tokens, her basic token being Shikioni. Her tokens are somewhat costly, but they can be abused against stronger opponents since a Token dying does not count against getting 3-stars, so they can be used to stall powerful opponents for your ranged attackers. However, her tokens can't be healed.

As for Mikoto herself, pre-buff, her attack was a weak single target blast, but post-buff, it's an AoE attack that has a slow stronger than that of Witches. Mikoto's ability gives her the power to instantly kill most enemies she hits with her attack or skill when their HP is below 8%, but I'm not sure which enemies are immune, probably Golems, Demons, and Maijin among other super-boss class enemies. Mikoto's basic skill increases her range by up to 1.7 and stops the movement of all enemies within range, but it only lasts 5 seconds. Mikoto's Awakened Skill increases her range by 1.7, her attack is tripled, and her attack deals true damage along with the stop effect, once again the duration is 5 seconds.

Pales is a sold is and serviceable Silver Mage with Attack Strengthening I for her skill.

I hope this answers any and all of your questions you may have.

Prototype909

Reputation score

So...are we ever getting Yurina?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should be right after Charlotte judging by recent events trend.
2 farming event in row ?
Sound painful.....

I think next 1 afterward should be star event 1st :confused:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are no pre-awakening star events left. While theoretically they could throw "Two Saints" at us, it would be improbable for them to screw up event order even further.
They could add GR as buffer between Charlotte and Yurina.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

2 farming event in row ?
Sound painful.....

As much as I agree with you, they've already done a bunch of farm events in a row as it is, Solano was basically our break between unit farms. :| Then again....they had a week break between Odette and Shiho (two farm events) followed by another 1 week break then Len (Item farm...) then another unit farm immediately after, Lynn. So technically we've had 4 "farm" type events in a row with a total of only 2 weeks breaks between the 4 of them. Then again, they had 2 Unit Farm events going on at the same time on JP server this past weekend (Liselotte, Plat Reinforcement Soldier and Ricca, Plat Puppeteer a 2-day revival.)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nordland is opening a ticket to asking the dev for TP Units change/rotation
Pray for it success guys , and save Your DC
Or get those units fast , still no guarantee the dev will listen to it~

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

welp I joined aegis to late so won't be able to get Solano (and I'm really big fan of summoner classes in games) since I wasn't able to max lv whole team and CC multiple units :/ stupid stamina and charisma regens so slow. I guess she won't come back faster than next year :( ?

how good/useful she is? also can someone share h scene with here?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp I joined aegis to late so won't be able to get Solano (and I'm really big fan of summoner classes in games) since I wasn't able to max lv whole team and CC multiple units :/ stupid stamina and charisma regens so slow. I guess she won't come back faster than next year :( ?

Well , she's on range spots
Will not attack anyone
Unless her skill is active
Ifrit / Efreet will attack for like 15-20 sec (forgot the detail)
The AOE is quite big.....
I saw a video of her , but forgot where...

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nordland is opening a ticket to asking the dev for TP Units change/rotation
Pray for it success guys , and save Your DC
Or get those units fast , still no guarantee the dev will listen to it~
About time! Just hope we get something useful in there, y'know like them Awakening Fairies and Chydis.

She's only a great unit after Awakening from what I hear, and a semi-useful unit, but its hard to use her unless she's at around 4/5 or 5/5 skill to get more use out of her and to have Len in your sortie to speed up her skill cooldown. As far as her H-scene, no one has that unless you're looking for just the JP server's censored scene since she's not currently in anyone's team yet. (We'll get her after maintenance ends.)