What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Interesting, getting Aigis as an unit? I would pay to see her scenes, maybe something like rowanna or berna :3

I was asking people how long the English version has been out a month or two ago. Actually using her, she seems more of a vanity unit than a must have to clear events or story maps. But I never got an answer so I took Eab's "9 months" comments as an general answer, another month or two until the first year anniversary for Nutaku Aigis I guess?

Aigis launched on Feb 12, so it's been just a little more than nine and a half months

You don't have the DPS? I use a Bashira, Ricola, Daisy, and some magic units to just bring him down. His ranged magic attack is only 1500 damage too, just do some unit swapping since his attack is so slow.

It's not about the damage, my best lightning rod is a base lv46 Silver Angel, nothing else in my line up has more than 10MR that won't block a lane and take even more damage. I haven't bothered leveling my Ricola since she's still max cost (I was barely able to get her from her event since I had started the same week her event started.) is basically what I'd be working with, note though that the Silver VH is at 0% affection as well as Juno, Eterna, Charlotte and Niel as well. Affection items just aren't as easy to get on the DMM server unless you skip events almost entirely (which I need to do after I get Drania from this event.) I also haven't been able to get Niel to drop a second copy from the 40/2 map, so can't CC her (that's a fucking trap if I ever saw one...)

Aigis launched on Feb 12, so it's been just a little more than nine and a half months

I see, thanks. So we're looking at about 2 and a half months until we (possibly) see an anniversary event then? Guess I have some prep time still lol.

Last edited:

Oh didn't realize you were that new. Easier to just shoot him a lot. Yeah, kind of hard with what you got.

I'd say we have a while before we get Anna on Nutaku. It'd be better if we get her in line with the event schedule than out of order. We've already got a ton of stuff messed up, so rather than mess up more we should just keep trucking with normal events. Maybe a Gold Rush for anniversary.

Oh didn't realize you were that new. Easier to just shoot him a lot. Yeah, kind of hard with what you got.

I'd say we have a while before we get Anna on Nutaku. It'd be better if we get her in line with the event schedule than out of order. We've already got a ton of stuff messed up, so rather than mess up more we should just keep trucking with normal events. Maybe a Gold Rush for anniversary.

Yea I kept having issues getting DMM to load the game properly on my computer and it took me awhile to find a link for the Android app (thanks goes to Petite for that, found his post on the Himeuta forums with all the links I needed) otherwise I probably would have started on DMM server a lot earlier lol. But I have Anna and Eterna as Black units even if they aren't anywhere near perfect.....

I do agree though, they've gone so out of order that its kind of hard to really have a good idea of what could possibly come next, though they probably did that specifically with that mentality in mind when they pick and choose which events Nutaku server gets. I just wish they'd think about game balance and which units we do and don't have when picking events as well.

I do agree though, they've gone so out of order that its kind of hard to really have a good idea of what could possibly come next, though they probably did that specifically with that mentality in mind when they pick and choose which events Nutaku server gets. I just wish they'd think about game balance and which units we do and don't have when picking events as well.

I just go along with it. They have their reasons right?

I personally think they are delaying Yurina so as many people as possible will be ready for her. She is a very good and somewhat important unit. There is no reason that we shouldn't get her unless her scenes violate some weird law. Call me crazy.

I just go along with it. They have their reasons right?

I personally think they are delaying Yurina so as many people as possible will be ready for her. She is a very good and somewhat important unit. There is no reason that we shouldn't get her unless her scenes violate some weird law. Call me crazy.

Maybe she offends albino people with her white skin, white hair and red eyes? Joking aside, I'd love to get her and actually get to play around with her class since I don't have one of her on the JP server yet either. Plus who wouldn't want a unit with a skill that lowers attack of all monsters on the field by 10%? I also like how she's basically a sturdier soldier, blocks 2, has 15MR, has more defense and attack than other soldiers of the same rarity, what hurts about that though is her higher cost which I can deal with. Seen her used in a bunch of videos for events that came after her event though (Lynn and Solano come to mind), so have to wonder about the reasoning for that is, if there even is a reason for it.

Just used my last SC on a roll instead of on refills. My Ada is mincost and 9/10 anyway. Pray for Sasha, because freaky hot.
Black light, getting twitchy eye....
Sybilla. Fuck. Yes. The goddess seems to take inspiration from the Bible. Would be nice if she moved on from the Book of Hiob though...

I'm kinda curious why you level up Ada skill? won't it get reduced to lv 1 after CC or you don't even plan to CC her?

I'm kinda curious why you level up Ada skill? won't it get reduced to lv 1 after CC or you don't even plan to CC her?

Event Unit, skill won't change.

Probably as far as my luck will get me on Ada's Skill
xwUW3mm.jpg

Last edited:

Maybe she offends albino people with her white skin, white hair and red eyes? Joking aside, I'd love to get her and actually get to play around with her class since I don't have one of her on the JP server yet either. Plus who wouldn't want a unit with a skill that lowers attack of all monsters on the field by 10%? I also like how she's basically a sturdier soldier, blocks 2, has 15MR, has more defense and attack than other soldiers of the same rarity, what hurts about that though is her higher cost which I can deal with. Seen her used in a bunch of videos for events that came after her event though (Lynn and Solano come to mind), so have to wonder about the reasoning for that is, if there even is a reason for it.

Well in the beginning they planned on skipping a bunch of events to catch us up to the JP version ASAP. It wasn't until 4 or 5 in that they decided they were just going to put us on our own schedule instead of rushing us to current JP Aigis. The only "real" events that we've skipped so far are hers and Cloris's, which I don't anticipate us ever getting. I wouldn't be surprised if the next event was 2-3 more in the future before going back and doing all the other skipped ones like usual.

I got 3 Adas on the first day. -2 CR / +2 skill.

Since then, I've gotten a whole 3 more Ada's total, and no more CRs or skillups. Kind of a shame, I was going to look into using her as a low-cost duelist for my team, but getting nowhere with her. :(

Well in the beginning they planned on skipping a bunch of events to catch us up to the JP version ASAP. It wasn't until 4 or 5 in that they decided they were just going to put us on our own schedule instead of rushing us to current JP Aigis. The only "real" events that we've skipped so far are hers and Cloris's, which I don't anticipate us ever getting. I wouldn't be surprised if the next event was 2-3 more in the future before going back and doing all the other skipped ones like usual.

That sounds kind of like poor planning lol. I don't see us getting Cloris's event either though, but hoping they don't skip many other events, unless they decide to do 2-3 events a week... we're never going to catch up to JP Aigis lol.

That sounds kind of like poor planning lol. I don't see us getting Cloris's event either though, but hoping they don't skip many other events, unless they decide to do 2-3 events a week... we're never going to catch up to JP Aigis lol.

Well, our planned first events were Belinda -> Aria -> Echidna/Anya -> Karma -> Rowanna, which would have skipped six or seven events right there. They put in Maribel's due to community requests and then around that time they decided that the EN version would just be put on its own schedule instead of giving us the abridged version of past events until we caught up.

Well, our planned first events were Belinda -> Aria -> Echidna/Anya -> Karma -> Rowanna, which would have skipped six or seven events right there. They put in Maribel's due to community requests and then around that time they decided that the EN version would just be put on its own schedule instead of giving us the abridged version of past events until we caught up.

Ah damn, I started right after Maribel's event. Still wishing I had started on Aigis a bit earlier lol oh well, least they'll get revivals....I hope >_>;; But I managed an imperfect Vampire Karma (couldn't make it to Immortal Karma cuz too nub at the time) and got a perfect Rowanna. Kind of hope they do give us a few revival events though, 2 days or a full week....long as we can get another shot at them.

Event Unit, skill won't change.

Probably as far as my luck will get me on Ada's Skill
xwUW3mm.jpg

That's where mine is at currently. I've had some crazy good luck on her skill going up, the last 3 have taken her from 4 to 7.

That's where mine is at currently. I've had some crazy good luck on her skill going up, the last 3 have taken her from 4 to 7.

I had mine mincost on day2 of the event but was only at 3/10 skill, then I lost count how many copies I've fed to her to get that skill level.... @_@

My luck is all over the place.

Eighteen runs of G, five DC drops, one Ruby, zero Sake.

Five out of eleven runs of X dropped Ada with seven plat armours.

I just want to finish G...

Event was weird for me this time. I had pretty bad luck until yesterday, when I fed her 4 copies and gained 3 skill ups and -3cr I think in one go.but when I wanted her for exp and to save a few for when my spirit stash recovers, the game basically told me to get bent.

Lafate's more like the High Priest of Aegis if anything, Black from 2k gold? Go home. :rolleyes:

Blasphemy I am nothing of the sort!

Aigis: Yes, you are! Why do you deny me Fate-Kun? I've given you better girls than most.

That is an outright lie. Though you are right Nirhael. I've been called a High Priest, but a High Priest of the Anti-Aigis Faction.

Aigis: Oh come on I even gave you Sherry, and you didn't even have to return any of my power!

... DAMMIT WOMAN I ALREADY HAD SHERRY!

*clears throat*

What you gave me was an evil clone that tried to murder me!

~~~~~~

Now what are we going on about Anna and our first anniversary?

Well if you truly want to know when we might get the daughter of the demoness that would be...

Aigis: Why do you assume she is my daughter?

...Feb 12th 2016 as that is when our first anniversary would be.

Back