What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

wew, got my golden mage. Should be better then her grandfather, who i am hesitant to awaken for his slower attack speed.
She i am not so hesitant to awaken, however.

Welp, next to beat dwarf and fairy map. got 2 stars, unit died. need to not die. only have chydis(cc'd) and the dwarf avenger, lauren and yuya who are not CC'd. rip me.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, next to beat dwarf and fairy map. got 2 stars, unit died. need to not die. only have chydis(cc'd) and the dwarf avenger, lauren and yuya who are not CC'd. rip me.
Try deploying 3 trees and using a couple of skills, then you'll 3* it. Ignore your own units.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They heal and don't get targetted by enemies. They also have a map wide heal when you place them.
yup, put chydis down and used only the trees, got 3 stars.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lyche map is doable with only Spica and Chydis. Talk about overestimation....

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

normally i'd get mad that the completion is being so elusive.

but i've gotten 3 valeries and a rika in 9 runs. imokwiththis.jpg

and i already have jessica so getting raichi is purely for collector's purposes.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Should I do it?

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Only dwarves/elves" is an oddly specific requirement, the likes of which I thought I'd never see. It's kinda interesting, so I appreciate it.
Good thing the guest units can pretty much take care of it themselves, though I do have plenty of dwarves & elves.

Sometimes these guest battles feell like advertisements for the various units you can get in the gacha.

They also have a map wide heal when you place them.
Do you mean they heal everyone on the map at the moment that they're placed, or that they constantly heal everyone on the battlefield?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thankfully none of the only x units maps are hard needing at most 2-3 units from the race

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New to this game here. Is there any benefit in maxing out a character before doing a class upgrade?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New to this game here. Is there any benefit in maxing out a character before doing a class upgrade?
Yes. If you upgrade before max level you get a permanent stat malus.
So unless you want to use the class changed character as fodder for another unit you should max level them.

Xion

Reputation score

Should I do it?
In simple terms, Yeah! The fact that you have aw her meansyou use her quite a bit so more power and def upon skill is always a plus. Beside her job is to defend not to attack so that s.aw is just right.
--------------------

Evolving a unit before lvl50 is only recomended when you are preparing silvers for Awakening or (gold) fodder to lvl other unit skill, if you evolve the before that mark you're gonna end with a unit with less stats that it should have, since there is no way to get some units back (Katie and Cloris) is advice to not do it.

If you have trouble with high lvl aps raise your units without hurry, there is no rush.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, kinda disappointing how little you needed to add to the elf/dwarf map to 3 star it. Could easily do it with all my alts too, just from having Pupuru and Rowanna from their events.

Makes me wonder: Are there any rarer class-restricted missions happening later on? Like, a mission with only samurai and ninjas, or one with just pirates and thieves. That's actually kind of a challenge?

Xion

Reputation score

Yeah, kinda disappointing how little you needed to add to the elf/dwarf map to 3 star it. Could easily do it with all my alts too, just from having Pupuru and Rowanna from their events.

Makes me wonder: Are there any rarer class-restricted missions happening later on? Like, a mission with only samurai and ninjas, or one with just pirates and thieves. That's actually kind of a challenge?
There are several events with restrictions on classes, but the most recent is a one that introduced and rewards more useful

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are several events with restrictions on classes, but the most recent is a one that introduced and rewards more useful
Cool. For people who have played a long while, getting more reasons to use weirder units just sitting around in storage otherwise is really nice. Always using a full team with the most powerful units you have available feels a bit boring.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sort of impressed we actually got Lyche from this; most of the recent Gold rushes. this one included, have been about getting Gold units we got in earlier gold rushes and whatnot.
So getting someone completely new was a nice suprise.
Plus, I quite like the look of her, from the battle we got to use her in, having an armour with decent magic defense could be handy.

0nymous

Reputation score

Quite disappointed in the visual effect of Deine's awakened skill. From a skill called "Seismic Fist" I expected something like Gloria's skill rocks from the ground assblasting all the goblins. Instead it's just the standard poke, poke, poke with some range.