What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hrm, at first I didn't remember only getting 1* on the Main, then I remembered how frustrated I got. Trying all sorts of things, then looking up guides and I got really, really close following Draa's guide, but I didn't have a strong enough duelist for the upper lane so it was stuck dueling the first Efreet forever. Forgot how many times I tried, before I said "screw it", I already had enough stars to perfect Solano, however I was a bit bitter about it. Somehow the Alt got 2*, that I don't even remember at all.

.....But that all changed now didn't it, ya stupid Efreet bastards and your little (big) Onis too! Hah, ha....now all that's left is Golden Wolves G and that'll be all the maps I was unsuccessful in 3*ing....well until 2016 DMM, I've seem some of the stuff there and I'm probably gonna have some trouble with some events.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right so which revival map gave the best average moment crystals again? :D

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What plat did we get today, GUISE?

Now i have to fucking do war of magic challenge again, shit.
Also rip mikoto, double black witches now reep

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh...didn't realize Crossroads X has only Gold (4 of them at 60%, not too bad I guess) and Plat Armor drops (should've looked over the wiki again before going for multiple revenge runs on FBX/MC farming). Probably'll farm from that, not sure if it'll be efficient for MC farming, since the last map is usually for that. Too bad there isn't a 90/12 map.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What plat did we get today, GUISE?

Now i have to fucking do war of magic challenge again, shit.
Also rip mikoto, double black witches now reep
Yea, fuck you.

I got Shizuka. AKA, "Miss 7% Ninja buff"
That's the fourth ticket which didn't give me a black.
Fourth time's the charm with those supposed 25% odds, eh?
Fuck off. Why do I even hope in this game?

Oh, right. Because I got Amanda.
After spending 100 fucking SC, when I bought 150.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yea, fuck you.

I got Shizuka. AKA, "Miss 7% Ninja buff"
That's the fourth ticket which didn't give me a black.
Fourth time's the charm with those supposed 25% odds, eh?
Fuck off. Why do I even hope in this game?

Oh, right. Because I got Amanda.
After spending 100 fucking SC, when I bought 150.
3/13 = 0.23% Assuming we go from premium gatcha odds
Also w/ premium gatcha, you should get one black per 166.6 SC spent, or 33.3 rolls.

0nymous

Reputation score

3/13 = 0.23% Assuming we go from premium gatcha odds
Also w/ premium gatcha, you should get one black per 166.6 SC spent, or 33.3 rolls.
Uh, what?
Monthly platinum ticket?
It doesn't use gacha rates? The chance is like 25% for a black.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh, what?
Monthly platinum ticket?
It doesn't use gacha rates? The chance is like 25% for a black.
(3/4)^4 =31% chance of not pulling a Black. It's not even that unlikely.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tickets are 10-20% iirc thats 3-6x normal gatcha rates of 3%

0nymous

Reputation score

(3/4)^4 =31% chance of not pulling a Black. It's not even that unlikely.
Well, the odds were in my favor for getting at least one black, and the odds failed.
That means I have shit luck.
Thus I'm stuck with 2 gacha blacks during my first Aigis gameplay anniversary.
Both of which I had to whop out the cash for to go an a SC roll spree.
Though I guess I shouldn't complain if both of them were spotlight blacks that I wanted?

tickets are 10-20% iirc thats 3-6x normal gatcha rates of 3%
I have my own theory how the maths work.
The ticket uses premium gacha rates, but excluding silver and gold units as drop possibilities.
Therefore multiplying the chance of getting plat/black units by the silver/plat deducted rate. Meaning the 10/100 and 3/100 ratios get boosted by the remaining 87/100 rate.
Does this make sense?
I tried to do some maths here, but I ended up with ridiculous results and probably should not attempt more. I studied words, not numbers.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, the odds were in my favor for getting at least one black, and the odds failed.
That means I have shit luck.
Thus I'm stuck with 2 gacha blacks during my first Aigis gameplay anniversary.
Both of which I had to whop out the cash for to go an a SC roll spree.
Though I guess I shouldn't complain if both of them were spotlight blacks that I wanted?

I have my own theory how the maths work.
The ticket uses premium gacha rates, but excluding silver and gold units as drop possibilities.
Therefore multiplying the chance of getting plat/black units by the silver/plat deducted rate. Meaning the 10/100 and 3/100 ratios get boosted by the remaining 87/100 rate.
Does this make sense?
I tried to do some maths here, but I ended up with ridiculous results and probably should not attempt more. I studied words, not numbers.
That was my 3/13 result of 23% or whatever i wrote, as i said "Premium gatcha rates" - exactly as you said. 3 / (10(plat)+3(black)) = 13 = 0.23076923076 (23.076923076%)

(10/13)^4 = 0.35012779664 (35.012779664%) chance to get plat 4th time in a row using those maths.

But regardless, in the end luck should equalize out given enough time anyway.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Summon Beast in the Earth revival event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week again, and as customary for the second week of Star Break, revival comes our way. And it is the revival of previous Star Rush, one considered hardest at his time, so time for a revenge!
So let's kick the behind of !

Revival runs: 2017-08-01 to 2017-08-08

Rewards
This is a Moment Crystal collection event. You farm event maps for special Moment Crystal drops and use it to buy event target(s) from Trading Post.

(Re)Introducing the . First of her special class (meaning, no class evolution necessary), Solano is Summoner - rear slot magical AoE blasting equivalent of an Angel - off skill they don't attack at all, but once you fire up their skill, they start blasting everybody in range with the flaming wrath of their Summons. Range is a bit lower than of a mage before Awakening and equals mage's after it. Sure, needing the skill to deal damage may be a disadvantage, but as with Angels, Summoners have more than enough stats to make up for it. And they cost half a mage, to boot! Awakening for Solano specifically brings the boon of increased attack speed, making able to squeeze an extra attack at max skill (11 when before Awakening there was 10). And a massive potential attack increase, with barely a dip upon Awakening itself, so do Awaken her ASAP. Skill Awakening, whenever it becomes available for her, turns her damage into true, meaning no pesky demons or mithril golems will be safe from the raging flames of Solano's Summon - Efreet - anymore. Cost of such a wonderful transition is 5 s decrease in duration, dropping number of attacks to 9, but true damage is very much worth it.

Noted enemies:
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Living Ax │ Physical    │  2016 │  576 │ 1800 │  0 │ 125 │ Map 9               │
│ [url=https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/c/c6/Living_Axe_Armor_%28Gold%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20160908054128]Armor Gold[/url]│ Melee       │  2240 │  640 │ 3000 │  0 │ 125 │ Map 10              │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Living Ax │ Physical    │  7200 │  630 │ 3000 │  0 │ 125 │ Has Aura            │
│[url=https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/f/ff/Living_Axe_Armor_%28Black%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20151103165156]Armor Black[/url]│ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ [url=https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/b/b5/Ifrit.png/revision/latest?cb=20151103165156]Efreet[/url]    │ Magical     │ 22500 │  300 │  300 │  0 │ 220 │ Map 11    drops,    │
│           │ PBAoE       │ 25000 │  300 │  300 │  0 │ 220 │ Map 12              │
│ Cyclops   │ Physical    │ 4800 -│ 800 -│  100 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow                │
│ [url=https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/5/5c/Ae14dadf52440f88d14c64f782c43b9b.png/revision/latest?cb=20150921173440](Green)[/url]   │ Melee       │- 6000 │- 1000│  100 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow                │
│ Cyclops   │ Physical    │10800 -│1350 -│  200 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow                │
│ [url=https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/6/63/05d48e9a75646a1eab30a346fd89c678.png/revision/latest?cb=20150921173711](Red)[/url]     │ Melee       │- 12000│- 1500│  200 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow                │
│ Cyclops   │ Physical    │ 20000 │ 2000 │  300 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow                │
│ [url=https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/0/0e/D71d2cd9c328eb97108cc6a3fa889bf6.png/revision/latest?cb=20150921173440](Black)[/url]   │ Melee       │ 23000 │ 2500 │  300 │  0 │ 240 │ Slow, has aura      │
│ [url=https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/8/86/Lich.png/revision/latest?cb=20160409010926]Lich[/url]      │ Magical     │ 13200 │  500 │  300 │  0 │ 145 │ Long range          │
│           │ Ranged      │ 12000 │  700 │ 5000 │  0 │ 110 │ Aura, long range    │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.8 for first map, 0.9 for second and third map, 1.0 for forth and fifth, 1.1 for sixth, 0.8 for seventh, 1.0 for eight, 0.9 for ninth, 1.0 for tenth, 0.8 for eleventh, 1.0 fro twelfth.
Additional enemy defense buff: 3.0 for ninth map, 5.0 for tenth.
Table above shows corrected numbers.

Maps
Summoner (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  120 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1050 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 36 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
A new encounter in the underground world shrouded in the dark.
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Road to Hell (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  150 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 32 │
Dangerous adventure begins in search of summoned beasts sealed deep in the ground.
Gimmick: Skills are unusable
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x3

The Underground Sacred Spring (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 21 │
Protect the sacred spring of the underground and recover without an aid of a healers, whose power was sealed by the darkness.
Gimmick: Can't deploy recovery-type units
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Sacred Spring X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 31 │
Protect the sacred spring of the underground and recover without an aid of a healers, whose power was sealed by the darkness.
Gimmick: Can't deploy recovery-type units
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2 (guaranteed)

Gravestone of Darkness (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 57 │
Battle in an underground cemetery. The power of darkness makes it impossible to recover the cost of sortie out over time.
Gimmick: UP don't accumulate over time
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x3
x2

Gravestone X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 35 │
Battle in an underground cemetery. The power of darkness makes it impossible to recover the cost of sortie out over time.
Gimmick: UP don't accumulate over time
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2
x2 (guaranteed)

Invasion of Mighty Ogres (H)
Code:
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 30 │
Defeat the monster whose movement is quickened!
Gimmick: Fast enemies
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Mighty Ogres X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 56 │
Defeat the monster whose movement is quickened!
Gimmick: Increased enemy speed
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2
x2 (guaranteed)

Fated Crossroads (H)
Code:
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 34 │
Place where Summon dwells is getting close! Physical defense of monsters rise from it.
Gimmick: Increased enemy DEF (x3)
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x3
x2

Crossroads X
Code:
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 63 │
Place where Summon dwells is getting close! Physical defense of monsters rise from it.
Gimmick: Increased enemy DEF (x3)
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x4
x2 (guaranteed)

Flame Beast (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 32 │
Burning land where summons of fire sleeps.
Gimmick: Continuous damage (-5 HP / 0.5 s)
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x4

Flame Beast X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 28 │
Burning land where summons of fire sleeps.
Gimmick: Continuous damage (-10 HP / 0.5 s)
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x4

Comments about the event
It's a Revival, so if you can do current Star Rush, you should have little problems with it. Anyway, our good friends Cyclops are back and they still pack quite a punch. Especially Black ones. Nowhere near Mithril Golem levels, but still pretty respectable 2.5k. Fortunately, their amour is weak, and magic resistance is nonexistent, so they will fall fast. There's also Lich and usual black goblin archers to melt your rear line, so don't forget your lightning rods. And a gimmick map with large defense increase, so pack magic damage over physical one. Last maps feature continuous damage map effect, perfect playground for your Pippin to shine!

MC farming vise, all maps but first two and both Flame Beasts feature two drops of MCx3. First two maps drop one MC each, while Flame Beast and Flame Beast X drop four bundles of MCx3.
Also, all X maps except Flame Beast X guarantee their 6 MCs.

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Soldier ( ) (map 2);
  • Archer ( ) (map 5);
  • Heavy ( ) (map 5);
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 7);
  • Rogue ( ) (map 11);
  • Bandit ( ) (map 11).

Revival MC Shop:
  • Solano - 150 (100 for subsequent)
You should be having some MCs in the pocket already, from previous MC Revivals, so proceed accordingly .
Unspent MCs stay with you and can be used in subsequent Revival Shops to buy other Star / Collection event units.

New Characters Arriving
It's a revival!

New Classes Being Introduced
None

All Hail to the Revivals! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

ЗЗЫ. F.A.Q
Q: Will Solano be at minimum cost / maximum skill level?
A: No, she will be at skill level 1 and not cost reduced.

Q: WHAT?! They expect me to buy multiple Solanos to raise her skill?!
A: Well, you'll need them for Cost Reduction anyway, so yeah. But, Christia, Rainbow Spirit also exist exactly for that. And furthermore, there's Lanterns, spirits with skill matching our event unit, to be used for all your Skill Up needs.

Q: Speaking of drop rates, specifically for Moment Crystals...
A: Unknown at the moment. But as a rule of the thumb, higher the cost, better the drop rates.

Q: What will happen to unspent Moment Crystals when event ends?
A: You will keep all unspent MCs and will be able to use them to purchase target units in other MC Revivals. And yes, that meant pre-grinding for future events is possible.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I *think* this is the comp that gets the maximum defense in our version right now, unless I missed any unit that grants defense.
Grace is there to show that MR stack multiplies as well.

And the result...

Nope! can't get 5-digit yet.
This will probably change when we get dancer SAW and Prince AW.
Not really useful for any battle, but good for a photo-op.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol random minerva in the team

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol random minerva in the team
She was just there to see if I could break 5K on the ATK side.

The result is well-yea-duh. It just takes all the SAW stacks to do it.

But she's not max level and I'm missing bunch of buff units for her anyway.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the extra spirits of moment for a 5/5 solano... just sell em?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the extra spirits of moment for a 5/5 solano... just sell em?
Yeah, her skills unique so they're only worth the 1500 gold for selling them.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3k gold actually. Were previous ones only 1500?
Nope, that was my bad, I can't do maths properly, 9000 divided by 3 is 3000 and not 1500.