What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I.. Its finally over...
Fucking literally almost ran out of units shit fucked thought i lost it then sybilla just started wrecking shit including herself damn
Also, Got past the taking the gatehouse map on DMM so i can get fucked in a desert now because my teams shit there. WEW

Honestly though, They should have made this like, a total kill count thing, which would make sense as that's closest to what it was on DMM (Combined player kill count). Oh well, got her anyway. Rip players newer then me who has less luck on the Gatcha draw. Fucking literally got raven a week ago and spammed her up, if i had not got her and had just enough tin cans in my 'racks - RIP JOY.

Oh well.

Also, Spirit/Silver barracks plz

Also Rinne when? I saw someone mention her, and if shes soon-ish i want to joy the fuck out of her, unless she comes after the training pack then i can just buy that for dat phat 10% spirit and use one of those two. Kek.
But nah idk if Rinnes the most op unit, i just like feng-shui units, like Marr. Plus her SAW makes her range like better then regular healer, I chose her on DMM. Yet to get her anywhere tho cuz scrub on DMM.

Now, what the hell do we do with our STAM over the weekend?

Last edited:

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes she can, I did it the second I got her.

Awesome. Never thought I'd get something boosting xp THAT much.

I play really lazily these days otherwise... Mostly I just use the same team for everything with my main account, while testing dumb tactics with my three old alts. If I don't max everything out, then eh, so be it. I think after I got Nanaly with pure luck almost a year ago, I stopped trying to win so hard. Instead of looking up guides for stuff, I started relying more on forcing my way through missions. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but hey, I guess as long as I'm still having fun playing.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, I just 2-starred Boss Rush on the first attempt, blind and even would've probably 3-starred it if I hadn't used some wuss unit as a lightning rod. I totally overestimated that Lich, and didn't expect him to be such a pansy.
I didn't think it'd be as tough as Dwarves and Giants 2, but I didn't expect such a hefty difficult drop.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

today was the first day i did a challenge quest in like a month.

got to go back and 3* dwarfs and giants, dwarf battle 2, and mens battle 2.

also did backwater camp 3. i havent hardly leveled any male units but i could probably squeak out a victory in mens battle 3 . guess i'll find out later today

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dwarf and giants 2 is the most difficult. If you can 3-star that then you can easily 3-star Boss rush.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, if you can 1-star Dwarfs and Giants 2, you can probably 3-star Boss Rush.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since I didn't get much feedback about moving units around. I went ahead and put the list in the way it would look when finally done so...

Here is V0.3 of the updated army list/template

gogo spreadsheet!

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grinded out 10k kills. i know this shouldn't be a one-sitting event, but I want to use that 1.5x week as much as possible and I expect to get IC soon, so I wanted to get this out of the way. Now onto DMM to get 10k there. Damn, I hate subjugations...

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 ends

- The Urgent Mission
 "The Ship of the Dead and the Admiral's Determination" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

G'bye once again awesome drop rates...hello .

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 ends

- The Urgent Mission
 "The Ship of the Dead and the Admiral's Determination" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

G'bye once again awesome drop rates...hello .
cool. i need heavies. reanbell seems nice, too.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grinded out 10k kills. i know this shouldn't be a one-sitting event, but I want to use that 1.5x week as much as possible and I expect to get IC soon, so I wanted to get this out of the way. Now onto DMM to get 10k there. Damn, I hate subjugations...
...what? If you wanted to use the 1.5x week, wasting 750+ Charisma is the last thing you should have done.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet! I finally get my Reanbell. She is one of my main DMM units when I bother to play over there!... now I just need to get Meteor and Amanda and I'll never need to go back.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm going to ask you guys to advise me on who to power level next of my collection of black units:

And yes, I am bad at picking a unit and just leveling them, thus the scattered levels

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm going to ask you guys to advise me on who to power level next of my collection of black units:

And yes, I am bad at picking a unit and just leveling them, thus the scattered levels
Rion, with joy when you awaken her if possible.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i knew clicking that was gonna make me depressed.

and it did.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally a farm unit I will put some effort on. It's been a while.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...what? If you wanted to use the 1.5x week, wasting 750+ Charisma is the last thing you should have done.
Meh, it was the weekend, and a good 2/3 of that charisma would've been lost anyway, since I forgot to level up the day before, so I was standing there 300XP from lvl 230 with an almost full charisma bar.

I thought that we'll have the 1.5x for this week as well, so I could hunt for some more orbs. Oh well, it's fine either way, at least I'm done with the subjugation for another months. I hate doing those maps anyways.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*Cries*

Sniff, Sniff

Ok, if is just power level then you can go with:

Sophie > Rion > Cornelia > Grace > Anya > Danchou > Farne > Estelle > Altia > Saki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kikyo.

If you are planing on using Joy, either of the first 2 is a safe bet.

0nymous

Reputation score

Sweet! I finally get my Reanbell. She is one of my main DMM units when I bother to play over there!... now I just need to get Meteor and Amanda and I'll never need to go back.
A curious choice, staying on an inferior version of the game when you're already so far in DMM...

Someone explain what's so great about Reanbell to me. I haven't paid much attention to any of the unit farm platinum units since a long time. I don't have a go-to sailor so I'd like to know the reason why I'm farming this one.

Fayne

Reputation score

Multi-Hit AoE is pretty good for an event unit.
Furthermore Sailors are pretty good against fishmen. Since Viera was buffed not that long ago and needs either an Demon Summoner or a sweeper to finish things off and Ibuki is pretty new, she has seen quite some use in Majin Vepar.
Also there was an era, where pirates where pretty good and several buffs were overlapping between pirates, sailors and artillery.
Still, nothing really necessary though. But at least one of the best farming type event units.