What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Awaken Aisha, finish off Alice (you should stop leveling blacks at 71 if you're being effecient)
Probably a good idea considering she like op n shit i guess, also just woke a monk and i'd have to farm that shitty mission because no soldiers (Fucking all the time, man. Everyone on about rogues but the real drag are bloody soldiers. wot)

Also tin can or not i mean golds not an issue which is the only reason why you'd be efficient w/ levelling, exp is exp no matter where it comes from... literally fucking tin can from 1-50 to cc and i still staying over 2mio gold atleast for now before i start the fucking awakening.. will probably spam thingo on friday n see how many blacks i get and level her w/ charisma till i am 100% confirmed path to AW w/ tin cans then spam her lmao. That's the most fun way, anyhow. Well, besides silver-spamming. holy shit that was fun.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also tin can or not i mean golds not an issue which is the only reason why you'd be efficient w/ levelling, exp is exp no matter where it comes from... literally fucking tin can from 1-50 to cc and i still staying over 2mio gold atleast for now before i start the fucking awakening.. will probably spam thingo on friday n see how many blacks i get and level her w/ charisma till i am 100% confirmed path to AW w/ tin cans then spam her lmao. That's the most fun way, anyhow. Well, besides silver-spamming. holy shit that was fun.
Effecient in that you won't get much stat gain going from 70-99 for 11 tincans as you do going 1-70 with 8 or less tincans. Its just a really good place in general to stop and start working on something else. If you're going to level a black past 71 then you may as well go all the way.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Effecient in that you won't get much stat gain going from 70-99 for 11 tincans as you do going 1-70 with 8 or less tincans. Its just a really good place in general to stop and start working on something else. If you're going to level a black past 71 then you may as well go all the way.
I usually get em up to 30-50 post AW with the exception of nanaly who i got to 99 using tin cans and sand people because i use her and Sybilla every map without fail as long as there's a slot for her. Sybilla got the 151k spirit. Nanaly was my first unit to naturally (non-insta) max AW.

I assumed you were talking about when to use tin cans for gold efficiency to AW, people used to be like, oh - use irons till 30 then bronze till 45.9 then use tin cans till you reach escape velocity. I'm like, Don't you know you can farm monday for gold, right?

Poor despara sitting at CC63 cuz i decided i liked mikoto more lmao. Pretty sure shes getting replaced with Aisha, in my core team.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Salia is bae, Personally i'd rank her #2 healer, just above Camilla. Elyse obviously #1.

So right now? Salia is best. After SAW? Honestly? Debatable, Still - Dat range is nice so i'd give it to Salia again, lol.
Actually, Saria is a lot better than Elyse as a healer. Elyse is not broken, because she is a good healer, but because she makes healing unnecessary. So yeah, Saria is the best healer in a classical sense. Rinne is probably the only one topping her considering other healing classes.

And no, it's not debateable. Increased attack speed AND healing everyone in range with the stats of a healer instead of a feng shui? Clearly better than Camilla. Don't get me wrong, Camilla is great, but simply not as broken. She's doing well being my third healer.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assumed you were talking about when to use tin cans for gold efficiency to AW, people used to be like, oh - use irons till 30 then bronze till 45.9 then use tin cans till you reach escape velocity. I'm like, Don't you know you can farm monday for gold, right?
/QUOTE]

That was back when we didn't have access to maps that dropped full bronze fodder and people were grinding like Immortal Beast and shit. Although, gold is still in short supply and it will just get worse. I mean, on DMM it's 900k gold to max out a black (AW, Skill AW, 2AW). It's kinda hard to keep up with that, even if you regularly do the Monday daily.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use irons/bronzes until the unit is CC50 at minimum. Unless I have spare fairies/tincans.

Even then, I use irons/bronzes to push units all the way to CC70 and above when I have a glut of gold and exp points is still exp points especially with how unlucky I can be with tincans not dropping at times.

One of those times was pushing CC50 Lucille to CC70. SO MUCH GOLD. But the payoff was that i'm able to awaken her immediately during her event XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. Chemists are pretty niche units, I haven't really found a use for them yet, and from what I've seen on DMM that hasn't changed at all yet.
Do Colin's defense debuff works on Mithril golems?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do Colin's defense debuff works on Mithril golems?
Yes. You can stack alch DEF debuff with other DEF debuffs and make golem's DEF 1/4 or even 1/8.

Here's an example:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. Chemists are pretty niche units, I haven't really found a use for them yet, and from what I've seen on DMM that hasn't changed at all yet.
machinas steam tank is insanely good making machina good in the process charles has a global def half for enemies and a 25% for teammates and the new imperial alchemist has a global 10% enemy debuff for being on the roster not even deployed most are great for high def walls of enemies

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

machinas steam tank is insanely good making machina good in the process and the new imp alchemist has a global 10% enemy debuff for being on the roster not even deployed
oh shit i have her i just can't moonrune. Does she need to be woke for that?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just pulled enchanter Ersha is her only use on golems? Considering just feeding her for RC if that's all she's good for. Don't really see any other use for her?

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, enchanters also give your units ignore defense.

They also let you put a guardian golem at aw. They look tough but 40 cost.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just pulled enchanter Ersha is her only use on golems? Considering just feeding her for RC if that's all she's good for. Don't really see any other use for her?
Combo her with monica for minigun attack that ignores defence, add a dancer and u got an groundbound A-10 warthog. Hell, Anything that has more then 1 attacks will benefit against armoured targets.

Monica SAW attack is like,
1704.6 Dps or 25.5k over the 15 second duration of her skill, at a fire-rate of 5.455 per second, or just over 320 rounds per minute.
(517+108)/2*5.455 (5.455 RPS or 327.3RPM)
1704.6 DPS. 25570 damage over 15 seconds duration...
For reference, Nanalys is 3034.6 Dps over 15 seconds for a total of 45.5k damage, at the fire-rate of just under 1 per second, or about 58RPM
(483+144*)0.968*5 = 3034.6 DPS, 45520 over 15s.
Nanalys pretty op all in all but Monica is like just over half what nanalys quadro shot can do. Either way, sik as fuk combo. Why not both?

With a dancers (250 attack 100% applied) and her skill active, tho Monica can do 3068Dps or 46k over 15s.
(((517+108)/2)+250)*5.455 = 3068dps / 46026 dp15s
Nanaly under the same conditions also rises to 4244.6Dps or 63.6k over 15s.
(483+144+250)*0.968*5 = 4244.6dps or 63670.2dp15s
that's implying the dancers buff does not get halved - which it shouldn't i would think, as it is only halving the units attack not the buff itself, though i could be wrong...
The more dance attack u add the more monica creeps up on nanaly.

But anyway u could have all that as with a ignore defence toggle. i think the real question is, does physical become magical or true damage? ima assume magical..

(((Base+Aff)/(any reductions to attack))+(Buffs to attack))*(attack speed)*(number of projectiles) = (Dps) Is my formula if you were wondering.
Speeds taken from DMM wiki as i can no longer access them from Nutaku wiki fron the unit dropdown.

Nanaly has a 627(877 w/Dancer) payload which she shoot s 5 times (3135 or 4385 w/Dancer) while monica has a 312.5(562.5 w/Dancer) payload. Meaning Monica is way better at sweeping up small fry.

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But anyway u could have all that as with a ignore defence toggle. i think the real question is, does physical become magical or true damage? ima assume magical.
Yep, it's magical damage.

Enchanters suck pretty much. But as stated before: Never sell non-dupe platinum or above units.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, it's magical damage.

Enchanters suck pretty much. But as stated before: Never sell non-dupe platinum or above units.
Well you can choose phys or magical with 'chanters so its still decent enough. a lot of mobs either have DEF or MR but not both, not saying that none do though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really wanted that enchanter I did try to get her during her banner but failed. Cuz I love to play with stuff like giant golems xD Ah well maybe someday.

edit: well at least I got swordmaster raven.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone else get really stubborn when a unit refuses to SU from Rainbow Spirits? Cause I keep dumping them into my Esther (even though I don't really use her)

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone else get really stubborn when a unit refuses to SU from Rainbow Spirits? Cause I keep dumping them into my Esther (even though I don't really use her)
Olivie took over twenty for 4/5 to 5/5

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First time trying Spirit G, was like oh shit uru can do true damage wew lets try this out, forgot she still 4/5 lmao

Think i found a daily i 3 starred easier then fucking female affection G (4got name lel)
After that i figured i'd try to 3star the 2/100 since why the fuck not uru still 4/5 want that 5/5 baby addicted to rainbows yo, so tried it a second and third time, After only doing it once on Wednesday to save up stam for fakken demon farming crystals.
Not bad for 3 attempts, without watching guides or what-not, in my opinion. I mean, i had it the second time i just accidentally a unit was kill because i put it in a retarded spot lmao.
dat 2stam 100char misclick tho

Last edited: