What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

You just basically told LeadSmasher why I don't bother with G maps. You used Nanaly that just waves away hard stuff and make G maps effortless for you. :p

Since I don't have Nanaly I don't bother.

Uhm... You have AW99 BIris and CC80 Aisha. Two of three broken black units. All that are available on Nutaku.
This argument is invalid.

Where the hell might I find some video guides for 4* missions?
These eastern 4* and final desert ones are busting my balls, and I'm tired of wasting 200+ stamina on attempts that get me nowhere.

This game would be a lot more fun to play if I could figure out my own strategies, but it simply hurts too much to waste time-gated resources...

G missions is more trouble than worth always. Maybe if they had 100% guarantee drops everytime,

8PVhYUC.png

You just basically told LeadSmasher why I don't bother with G maps. You used Nanaly that just waves away hard stuff and make G maps effortless for you. :p

All event maps are 100% drops all the time and have been for quite a while.

Nanaly is nothing compared in usefullness compared to the 2 most broken blacks in Nutaku that you have.

Last edited:

Uhm... You have AW99 BIris and CC80 Aisha. Two of three broken black units. All that are available on Nutaku.
This argument is invalid.

What's the third most broken black unit? Elyse doesn't quite kill units but the speed of her heal casts is definitely to die for. It really makes an noticeable difference.

Aisha is certainly nice but her meteor range is limited in range however CD is short enough to be able to cast her spell twice in one map. If I was to awaken her skill then it would be usuable only once due to long cooldown time. And lasts for only fifteen seconds which makes me very hesistant to awaken her skill. 120 Sec CD.

All event maps are 100% drops all the time and have been for quite a while.

Nanaly is nothing compared in usefullness compared to the 2 most broken blacks in Nutaku that you have.

No, Event maps only drop 100% on the first run. Not all the time.

I have found my ranged dps to be lacking at times. Aisha is pretty much my crutch when I get in trouble over ranged dps and that only depends on the map if the positions is favorable towards such shenanigans. Kingdom maps was great for Aisha, she dominated there very hard for easy 4* challenge maps for SCs. I should mention that Aisha pretty much sat on the bench during Two Crusaders map and she sat out as well for the two boats G map as well. Sasha/5* Piraqte of mine put in the real work. Along with CC50 Bashira to make sure Rita cannot sneak into my LP and have her way with me.

And I skipped through both of their hentai scenes but I would like nanaly's hentai scene lol.

Last edited:

Ok thanks overcoat.

G missions is more trouble than worth always. Maybe if they had 100% guarantee drops everytime, I will go to the hassle of trying to clear them. On top of costing alot of charisma/stamina that I could use to level my units with. Its a real shitfest when you clear an tough map and nothing drops.

Well, my active team changes as it depends on what kind of event they are fighting in and which map. I'll give a rough estimate, it ranges from CC50 to AW99.
I was doing two crusader so here what my team for three star clear on two crusaders look like..
8PVhYUC.png

Since I don't have Nanaly I don't bother.

And plus that's not all, lately alot of G maps in events has been all about wide clear open spaces where only melee spots is covered in most of the maps with very limited amount of ranged unit spots. It fucks me over. I had to level up ninjas/magic fencers/ warrior priests in a hurry. -.- So I decided to not sweat it and level what I want instead of what the map wants me to. If its not compatitable, oh well, at most I miss out on 1 SC. Don't care.

You guys should know, I do damn what I want to do at my own pace not when the game wants me to. I didn't follow the optimal rush hurry up in time to get ready for content I just played casually and did them whenever I can.

If I can get the event unit, I consider it to be a success, and if i can make it stronger by getting more stars, that's an bonus for me. Cuz I have noticed that in Aigis it isn't a matter of life or death that a event unit doesn't get min costed/and max skilled.

Damn u better not AW Aisha b4 i get all my black spirits and awake her myself kek

Fucking aye though depends on the map what blacks good but generally Sybilla and Nanaly together act as a swiss army knife of damage for me.
Should see her on DMM tho she got more op, buff her to like 3k attack w/ Leora. Ppl say leora bad bc no control over ability spam, but if you place the units at the right time and time it their ability will activate precisely when u need them but more powerful.

Really though just having X or Y OP black don't mean shit unless you able to seal the deal.

I'll tell you tho, i think Mikotos fucking under rated.
Get taken off guard and fuck shit up or sudden bum rush of units your blockers can't handle out of no where? Fucking freeze nuke. Need to delay some big ass guy who fucks shit so u can dps it down? Tokens yo.

Also there's plenty of maps where having a certain op unit won't mean shit as the specific map makes them useless by design. Like high-armoured targets w/ Nanaly - without an enchanter, it won't do very well.

What's the third most broken black unit? Elyse doesn't quite kill units but the speed of her heal casts is definitely to die for. It really makes an noticeable difference.

Aisha is certainly nice but her meteor range is limited in range however CD is short enough to be able to cast her spell twice in one map. If I was to awaken her skill then it would be usuable only once due to long cooldown time. And lasts for only fifteen seconds which makes me very hesistant to awaken her skill. 120 Sec CD.

I have found my ranged dps to be lacking at times. Aisha is pretty much my crutch when I get in trouble over ranged dps and that only depends on the map if the positions is favorable towards such shenanigans. Kingdom maps was great for Aisha, she dominated there very hard for easy 4* challenge maps for SCs. I should mention that Aisha pretty much sat on the bench during Two Crusaders map and she sat out as well for the two boats G map as well. Sasha/5* Piraqte of mine put in the real work. Along with CC50 Bashira to make sure Rita cannot sneak into my LP and have her way with me.

And I skipped through both of their hentai scenes but I would like nanaly's hentai scene lol.

True fucking story i thought Nanaly was an elf when i got her and tried to use her in an elf and dwarf only mission once, because y'know.. that fucking elf-attire.
Also about that scene - *cough* *cough*

玉藻後
018-019 白き射手ナナリー

second page. If its not in update log, check original gallery link in the description and use DMM wiki to find jap name and CTRL+F.

Last edited:

Its a 84 second reuse timer in use for SAW Aisha, just like her current skill for you should be 68 seconds. As for the range at the moment for you its 234 which is tiny range, while with SAW it'd be 630 aka the whole map which makes it a no brainer to upgrade it. Every problem you mentioned there is fixed by her SAW range except for the 16 second increase in reuse.

As for the 100% drop rate, you said "why I don't bother with G maps" implying you don't even get try them to get the first 100% drop.

Mikoto huh.. okay. And Personally I always thought of Nanaly as Victoria's Secret archer. XP Just looking up her CG in exhentai is nice but doesn't quite have the same impact as actually having Nanaly.

Well nice okay maybe i should awaken Aisha's skill after all. And yes, I don't even bother with G maps, they only drop fairies. Why go to that trouble when I could do daily challenges like Phalanx 2 which drops affection/fairies. And in fact, I am in need of gold fairies at the moment. Gotta bring up Zola/Themis to AW80.

Its just far more efficient use of resources to do Phalanx 2 / Base Scramble II than to do 100/2 G map. Well thats how I see it anyways.

I don't even bother with G maps, they only drop fairies. Why go to that trouble when I could do daily challenges like Phalanx 2 which drops affection/fairies.

3 starring G map also get you a free crystal, which equals to 10 Base 2 runs and 6 Phalanx 2 runs.

Not farming G map makes sense, but I can't see how not clearing G maps even once is a good choice.

It makes even less sense for Star Rush event such as this, where you have entire 2 weeks to figure it out and stars get you extra rewards that can't be earned with Challenge maps.

It's not 100% drop rate for first run, but for first completion. If you fail the map, then the next run will still be at 100% drop rate.

It's even better than that. 100% for the first drop of that particular item. If you missed an enemy that drops something on your first completion, but killed him second time around, that kill makes his stuff drop 100% as well.

Well, I just didn't feel like it. That's all XD

What's the third most broken black unit?

She's disgustingly broken. AoE true damage, her skill increases all units attack in her AoE by 50%. Not to mention 35 MR and enough HP to make her tanky enough.

Also, notes for maintenance are up.

Maintenance will be performed on October 10, 2017 (Tue) 3AM.
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
October 10, 2017 (Tue) 3AM ~
October 10, 2017 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Dark Guild's Servant" is now in progress

- The Revival Mission
 "Ancient Automata" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon
- Add Skill Awakening
 <Bishop>
  "Fairy Bishop Marius"
  "Elven Priest Noel"
  "Sun Priestess Patra"
  "Missionary Paula"

Still no Len....man...oh well. Maybe I can get my prime Rika on the Main to min-cost and maybe the Alt too and some SUs maybe as apparently it got stuck on 2/10. Main's Rika is at 10/10 so no need to worry about that. And...Bishop SAW...that's...great I guess. Noel's would be pretty useful, but I didn't even put any RFs into her.

Edit: oh jeez...Rika's 90/12 revival map. I remember seeing that a long time ago. Doesn't look so bad now, but it was pretty intimidating when I first saw it. Sigh...too bad we don't have her SAW yet...

Last edited:

Edit: Seems I'm a bit late and didn't notice all the responses...

Riku huh? I don't care. Neither do I care about Bishops SAW.

Last edited:

Rika will be ignored for dailies, Marius will get his SAW becoming my 7th guy with SAW (12th overall), all good.

Next SAW we should get if they follow the schedule like they have been is rearguard aka Len on her own, maybe they'll combine it with advanceguard with Shuka and Uzume to push it to 3 SAWs. While I'll SAW Uzume I'm more looking forward to magic fencer after that for Charlotte.

Well, I just didn't feel like it. That's all XD

That's fine, I don't want to tell anyone else they're playing a computer game the wrong way, it's just that I found it a bit odd. I have a pretty weak team (only 2 awakened units - Bernice and Fedora - have levelled few units past 50CC50, don't have Bashira or Nanaly and haven't maxed the affection of most units I use either)* but I still always give the G-rank missions a go, and almost always at least 1-star them.
And the G-rank missions guarantee a drop for Unit Farm events, and you have to gain at least some stars from them for optimised Star Rash event units.
So, it just seemed that you were missing out on chances to max-out event units, when you could probaby manage to do it without too much trouble.

Also, I think the pattern of the G-rank mission being the High Charisma, low stamina mission that only dropped fairies ended a while ago. Unless my memory failed me, the last 3 missions of this event, including Two Crusaders, were all G-rank.

*though, it should be said I DO have all the event units.

I need a bit of help to do minotaur menace

Sbj5dYP.jpg

This is my team with nanaly, cloris, katie, iris and pallis with full affection, leanne with just 60%.

However I just can't win in minotaur menace, any tips?.

Sigh, why even bother with Unit Farm revivals (Useless ones, at that?) when daily revivals going to be a thing in the future? Just do a damn RC revival for IC/SR. Then if its shit we can just farm RC for better revivals, damnit.
Will do on weekend / Wednesday after i 100% Aisha (12% to go) gotta get them 2 plats and the rainbow then ditch it lmaoo. fucking, got enough armour to AW Aisha just need black spirits. Hell, got enoughto AW Aisha AND Alice tbh. need to 5/5 uru so i can 5/5 Aisha now, damnit.

Marr gets the bufferino and halverino apparently, checking the banner. hurp. she my main healer too so idk won't matter anyway bc shitty revival lol

Last edited:
Ancient Automata revival guide

Because Daily Revival is still a full year away?

Besides, Rika is far, FAR from useless. Any new player who doesn't have her in a decent shape should definitely grab a copy of her and try to knock a CR or two at least. (Future) Ranged True Damage dealers are precious commodity for a F2P.
====================​
That being said, Guide:

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! With the second week of a Star Break comes the newest Revival mission. And not a MC one this time!
So let's get re-acquainted with the Ancient Automata!

Revival runs: 2017-10-10 to 2017-10-17
event20171010.jpg

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups
Star of the show:

(Re)Introducing the , a Platinum rarity Puppeteer. Being the only Puppeteer so far, she represents a class that can't be healed but regenerate when not attacking. Normally she is a melee unit who blocks 1 enemy and pummels it with her huge stats, but when her skill is used, she loses that block and switches to sped-up ranged attack, allowing for an effective gatekeeping and frontline support. Awakening improves her regeneration from 6 HP / 0.5 s to 8 HP / 0.5 s and gives her 20% chance to deal critical attack (x1.8 power). Skill Awakening is most notable, as it changes her attack type from Physical to the True! Yep, powerful ranged attack that ignores all kinds of protection, on a event unit. And in distant future, Second Awakening sends her on the path of Doll Master, supercharging her regeneration in addition to some stat gains.

latest
latest
latest

latest
latest
latest

Noted enemies:
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Sword     │ Physical    │  3000 │  350 │   50 │ 10 │ 125 │ Slow-moving         │
│ Automata  │ Melee       │  8000 │  600 │  150 │ 10 │  55 │ Fast-moving. G-tier │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Gun       │ Physical    │  1500 │  300 │  200 │ 10 │  60 │                     │
│ Automata  │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Armored   │ Physical    │  6400 │  400 │  300 │  0 │  95 │ Slow-moving         │
│ Sword Doll│ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │ Fast-moving. G-tier │
│ Armored   │ Physical    │  1500 │  300 │  200 │  0 │ 110 │                     │
│ Gun Doll  │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Gustav    │ Physical    │  5000 │  350 │  700 │  0 │  87 │ Slow-moving         │
│           │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Efreet    │ Magical     │ 27500 │  300 │  300 │  0 │     │ Slow-moving         │
│           │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │ Attacks all in range│
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.8 for first, second, and third maps, 0.95 for forth, 1.0 for fifth, 1.1 for sixth and seventh.
Table above shows unmodified stats

Maps
The Ancient Legacy (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  150 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 15 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
What came out of the cave with demons ...?
Gimmick: -
Map:
2d020b214ef5923e.png
Video:
Drops:

Lords of the Cavern (E)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 20 │
Monsters already infiltrated the cave! Kill em all!
Map:
115dc87ef92ee8be.png
Video:
Drops:

Three-Sided Battle (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  350 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 37 │
Battle on two fronts! Grasp the situation with calm judgment and control the fight!
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Automata Corps (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  400 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 43 │
A large number of armored soldiers emerge from the back of the cave! Break through numerically disadvantageous situations!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Out-of-Control X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 70 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  500 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 4500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 62 │
Mow down armored soldiers who got out of control!
Gimmick: Lava (continuous HP damage: big (-10 HP / 0.5 s))
Map:
96f73b7313439378.jpg
Video:

Drops:

Inferno G
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 100 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │   2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 64 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Extra mission Defeat the enemy in a burning battlefield!
Gimmick: Lava (continuous HP damage: big: -10 HP / 0.5 s)
Map:
b97fbfa7d3c1323675a0309c296a7d7a.png
Video:

Drops:

Completion:

Reboot G
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 90 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  580 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │ 12 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3600 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 30 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 65 │
Extra mission. Restarted armored soldiers will come attacking! While defeating the sniper, take the initiative on the battlefield!
Map:
3a9d2a3bdd60d521.png
Video:

Drops:

* - 100% drop

Comments about the event
Seeing as it is a revival of an rather ancient event, maps should pose no real problem for any developed army, not to mention Awakened one :D A new G-tier map is added just for them, and to ease up the Rika farming, as it is 90/12 guaranteed event drop map! Anyway, Armored dolls are, well, armored, so pack your favorite magic damagers. Lava maps can be handily countered by Pippin or any other Feng-shuists, and Efreets should be duelled some distance away from your main formation, but other than that, have fun!)

On a silver farming front:
  • Samurai ( ) (map 2);
  • Archer ( ) (map 3);
  • Witch ( ) (map 4);
  • Rogue ( ) (map 5);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 5);
  • Monk ( ) (map 7);
  • Pirate ( ) (map 7).
There's also a tin can on maps 4 and 5

Estimated Drop Rates
* NOT official. Take with the bag of salt :D
Code:
┌──────────────┬───────┬──────────┬──────────┬─────────┐
│ The Ancient  │  Rika │ DCx1     │ Bouquet  │    -    │
│ Legacy       │  (1%) │ (60%)    │ (50%)    │         │
├──────────────┼───────┼──────────┼──────────┼─────────┤
│ Lords of the │  Rika │ Sanosuke │ Sarah    │ Beer    │
│ Cavern       │  (5%) │ (10%)    │ (70%)    │ (60%)   │
│ Three-Sided  │ Rika  │ Soma     │ DCx1     │ DCx2    │
│ Battle       │ (10%) │ (10%)    │ (60%)    │ (40%)   │
│ Automata     │ Rika  │ Calliope │ Celia    │ TinCan  │
│ Corps        │ (27%) │ (10%)    │ (35%)    │ ( 5%)   │
│Out-of-control│ Rika  │ Cecily   │ Gustav   │ TinCan  │
│ X            │ (50%) │ (10%)    │ (10%)    │ (10%)   │
│ Inferno      │ Nina  │ Celia    │ Florika  │    -    │
│ G            │ (50%)*│ (30%)*   │ (20%)*   │         │
│ Reboot       │ Rika  │  Dan     │ Giovanni │ Diamond │
│ G            │(100%) │ (10%)    │ (q0%)    │  (30%)  │
└──────────────┴───────┴──────────┴──────────┴─────────┘

"New" Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Puppeteer:
5ca3ce4a79df41c1.png

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP[/B]  │ 3900 ║ [B]Range[/B] │melee│
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  848 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  1  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  720 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  17 │
│ [B]MR[/B]  │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘

Skill: Mode Change: 25 s; Block becomes 0, attacks become ranged, and post-attack delay is reduced. WT: 17.5; CT: 35; AS: 52
Awakened Ability: Certain Kill Attack: 20% chance to increase attack by 1.9x.
Awakened Skill (NI): Penetrator Mode: 20 s; Block becomes 0, attacks ignore defense and magic resistance and become ranged; Post-attack delay is reduced. WT: 17.5; CT: 35; AS: 52.

New Classes Being Introduced
None

All Hail to the Revivals! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

Last edited:

I need a bit of help to do minotaur menace

Sbj5dYP.jpg

This is my team with nanaly, cloris, katie, iris and pallis with full affection, leanne with just 60%.

However I just can't win in minotaur menace, any tips?.
Might have something that could work out for you. Alissa could use a bit of levels in, and maybe Iris, as Alissa might not be able to solo heal on her own. Bashira could use a bit more levels as well.

The team atarimesan's using is fairly close to yours but still a little different, however you should be looking what you could replace, as well as their unit placement in general. Like putting Bashira where Khuri is and putting Nanaly where Bashira is in the video. Or using stuff like your pre-cc/ce'd Bandits to stall like in certain parts of the video. Only thing is I don't know if your Prince can be able to tank the Minotaur (as it does 1100 damage) at the end, if all goes exactly like in the video. First one might not be too big of a problem if you get enough damage in, so the Prince won't have to attack it for too long.

Alternatively, maybe you could place Leeanne just before the two Minotaurs and try having her tank both of them. She should at least tank one hit from both of them, she has the hp and def since she's max level though not max aff, but your healer might not be able to get her hp up before the next attack so just keep an eye out if you do try to do this.

Back