What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

daily revs started on 06/30/16 or 6 about months from us when miruno drops is when we should get them if they follow schedule that is so its not that far off

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

daily revs started on 06/30/16 or 6 about months from us when miruno drops is when we should get them if they follow schedule that is so its not that far off
even if it were 1+ year the fucking rate at which you can farm UF's is so ludicrous that there's no real point bothering to waste SC on them now, imho.

Didn't perfect it? Just bide your time and it will be done for free, at no cost.

Not even sure if DMM or not anymore the world is an illusion or i can read Japanese now and im mistaking it for english and i never played nutaku was DMM all along

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We are 2+ years behind DMM Aigis, so even in the best case scenario we wouldn't get daily revivals until 7/1/2018.

As far as plat cans go, on DMM everybody and their mother have so much of those that you'd be better off burning them off 2 at a time and save some spirits.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, thanks to the 100% drops on first clear we'll be drowning in silvers and experience armors soon enough.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, thanks to the 100% drops on first clear we'll be drowning in silvers and experience armors soon enough.
Silvers I can see. Armors, hah! I'm always out of them. I use them as soon as I get them although I have two now but not enough fairies XD Need oen more gold/platinum fairy to use my next two exp armors.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

PAAL is right drowning in plat cans does happen,once your core units are done lvling you will forget about them and just put em in your fairy barracks then when you finally realize how many you have,you won't have enough fairies to use em all.Especially since Majin maps give plat cans every completion except 5,10,and 15 cause those are blacks.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

PAAL is right drowning in plat cans does happen,once your core units are done lvling you will forget about them and just put em in your fairy barracks then when you finally realize how many you have,you won't have enough fairies to use em all.Especially since Majin maps give plat cans every completion except 5,10,and 15 cause those are blacks.
Are you implying blacks are better then white tin cans?
but ya tin cans, man.

Fayne

Reputation score

I'll pretend you didn't imply what I think you implied and just go with:
Yes, black cans are better than tin cans.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do 2x tin can + 2x fairies when I level my units up on Nutaku. It sounds crazy, but I've got like 120 tin cans or something. They don't all fit in my fairy storage :(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

....Elyse is in spotlight again...ergh...gonna hate myself for this, but screw it 30 yolo roll less go.

Alt rolls 3 Silvers a Mel, a dupe Kojuro, and a dupe Bashira...interesting.

Alright, lessee what the Main rolls...

....I...what?... Well....I guess that means my 15 cost 10/10 skill Chloe, that I kinda went a little crazy by blowing a bit of SCs and an Easter Egg on, is kind of obsolete now...or rather will be obsolete once I finish the long road of getting Sophie to 10/10 skill and AW'd and SAW'd.....why couldn't you have given me Elyse tho, RNGesus....

Marius is kinda neat, I guess. With that dupe Jerome that'll make my prime Jerome to 13 cost, so that'll be a little good. And Momo is probably just gonna stay in the third barracks forever since I have Uru. 3 out of the 5 spotlight units tho...that's actually never happened to me before. The most I've gotten is one spotlight unit, otherwise I usually roll stuff outside of spotlight.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm always out of tin cans on Nutaku, I guess the main reason is the guaranteed 2 plat fairies from the X daily.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would only need 80 tincans to use up all my fairys, it'll be a long while before I can have more tincans than fairys.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Great start to the farming season this Tuesday.

My goal is to get all 7 fucking drops and then even if they buff G for 100% queen as fuck ima keep at it till i get it
....Elyse is in spotlight again...ergh...gonna hate myself for this, but screw it 30 yolo roll less go.

Alt rolls 3 Silvers a Mel, a dupe Kojuro, and a dupe Bashira...interesting.

Alright, lessee what the Main rolls...

....I...what?... Well....I guess that means my 15 cost 10/10 skill Chloe, that I kinda went a little crazy by blowing a bit of SCs and an Easter Egg on, is kind of obsolete now...or rather will be obsolete once I finish the long road of getting Sophie to 10/10 skill and AW'd and SAW'd.....why couldn't you have given me Elyse tho, RNGesus....

Marius is kinda neat, I guess. With that dupe Jerome that'll make my prime Jerome to 13 cost, so that'll be a little good. And Momo is probably just gonna stay in the third barracks forever since I have Uru. 3 out of the 5 spotlight units tho...that's actually never happened to me before. The most I've gotten is one spotlight unit, otherwise I usually roll stuff outside of spotlight.
I also did gatcha

What, you think i got a black or something? lel.
Uru still 4/5 what a bitch i think she might have her 5/5 chance the same as a 10/10. idk, seems odd that we both got cucked on her...

I would only need 80 tincans to use up all my fairys, it'll be a long while before I can have more tincans than fairys.
I'm always out of tin cans on Nutaku, I guess the main reason is the guaranteed 2 plat fairies from the X daily.
Don't get me wrong, i have tons of plat spirits. Just, why waste tin cans on plats when u got all the blacks to level?

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

Uru still 4/5 what a bitch i think she might have her 5/5 chance the same as a 10/10. idk, seems odd that we both got cucked on her...
She does. The last skill up is always 5 % or 25 % with a rainbow fairy. No matter what the maximum skill level is. It's always the same for 3/3, 5/5, 10/10, 15/15, 16/16.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

She does. The last skill up is always 5 % or 25 % with a rainbow fairy. No matter what the maximum skill level is. It's always the same for 3/3, 5/5, 10/10, 15/15, 16/16.
ya true but she specifically cruel tho, gone thru 3-5 days worth of rains on her.

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh Elyse is in the spot light... last time i tryed to get her i did 30 rolls and got nothing. let's see if i can yolo-roll her ass like i did with pretty much all of my black units.

LOL.... B.Iris-yolo.jpg

RNG in this game is just.....

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Storage is gonna become an issue eventually, so you'd either have to waste silvers to reduce cost, or spirits or tin cans, whichever is more disposable.

The last mission was added from revivals, and has quite a steep increase in difficulty. The initial units dropped will be attacked immediately and need to have decent defense. Also the swarm rushes almost immediately so UP can become in issue as well.

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Storage is gonna become an issue eventually, so you'd either have to waste silvers to reduce cost, or spirits or tin cans, whichever is more disposable.
Above is why I stockpiled months ago on 3 star sacred crystals to get all the way up to 3rd barracks. Now I currently have more Tin cans than fairies, and thanks to my completionist self trying to mincost all the silvers I have, I now have a shit ton of silver fodder I don't need/can't use due to all my permanent copies being mincost max skill. :(

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thankfully fairy barracks solves the storage issue for the most part i personally dont like the silver barracks but it solves silver storage for some

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thankfully fairy barracks solves the storage issue for the most part i personally dont like the silver barracks but it solves silver storage for some
piss off, the silver barracks is op. The part where it makes silver exp fairies in particular, is absurd. Every time you fail gatcha u get a level 30 silver exp spirit and u can spam level to 55, or literally just be able to insta-cc any unit, even if you never got them from gatcha - at no waste. (no more dual 30's or having to combine units to get to 30!).

Plus, if you get the training pack, you get more then just l30, if you bank a l30. You can literally get em to exact 30, which would be cheaper then now, bc 10% extra, bank, pull out and get an extra 10% ontop of that. And then u save gold too as getting to 30 is ez mode and u only need to use one slot worth of gold to push it up.

Also, it stores up to 99 silvers of each unit, which is nice
I'd give it a 7/10.