What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

What is the training pack?

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What is the training pack?
dual insta 99 spirits Happy & Joy, Sariette - which adds 10% exp to all unit combinations just by being in your 'racks, 500RC and like 150 SC for the price of 150SC pack.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dual insta 99 spirits Happy & Joy, Sariette - which adds 10% exp to all unit combinations just by being in your 'racks, 500RC and like 150 SC for the price of 150SC pack.
Yikes, that's kind of expensive for an item. And then that 500 RC in the pack = invalidating any reason why to sell the units for RCs because there's only two units that can be bought for RCs I believe.. To buy it, means no summoning spree. Hmm.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yikes, that's kind of expensive for an item. And then that 500 RC in the pack = invalidating any reason why to sell the units for RCs because there's only two units that can be bought for RCs I believe.. To buy it, means no summoning spree. Hmm.
No you always need RC they are constantly being used monthly with the ticket that summons plat+ for 500 RC first time,1000 RC 2nd time,and I forgot the price for the 3rd time,but I think its either 1500 or 2000.It gives me a chance to summon when I'm not getting legend tickets monthly like others.

Also that pack includes the 150 SC.Its like a bonus for buying that many SC.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No you always need RC they are constantly being used monthly with the ticket that summons plat+ for 500 RC first time,1000 RC 2nd time,and I forgot the price for the 3rd time,but I think its either 1500 or 2000.It gives me a chance to summon when I'm not getting legend tickets monthly like others.

Also that pack includes the 150 SC.Its like a bonus for buying that many SC.
Ooh i see. Since it includes 150 SC I can certainly buy it. So each month it resets back to 500 RC for platinum ticket? Seems like its far more better to just wait until new month to do an plat ticket pull unless you're a moby dick. xD

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

piss off, the silver barracks is op. The part where it makes silver exp fairies in particular, is absurd. Every time you fail gatcha u get a level 30 silver exp spirit and u can spam level to 55, or literally just be able to insta-cc any unit, even if you never got them from gatcha - at no waste. (no more dual 30's or having to combine units to get to 30!).

Plus, if you get the training pack, you get more then just l30, if you bank a l30. You can literally get em to exact 30, which would be cheaper then now, bc 10% extra, bank, pull out and get an extra 10% ontop of that. And then u save gold too as getting to 30 is ez mode and u only need to use one slot worth of gold to push it up.

Also, it stores up to 99 silvers of each unit, which is nice
I'd give it a 7/10.
all i meant was for mass silver storage i dont like it as it saves me time to have silvers at 15-20 rather then 1 as theres no way to have a fairy exp can for every single aw converting bad pulls or excess is obviously great

Last edited:

kleem

Reputation score

Ooh i see. Since it includes 150 SC I can certainly buy it. So each month it resets back to 500 RC for platinum ticket? Seems like its far more better to just wait until new month to do an plat ticket pull unless you're a moby dick. xD
Yeah well if I pull enough and get unlucky throughout the entire month I should be able to generate that much SC with Silvers giving 20 RC SC pull,ad Golds 10 RC + selling them for another 20.

But yeah I just stick with the 500 monthly.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I mean, you just said it - when you got both DK and Cynthia (?did i get her name right? LOL) you have no reason to use RC, except for 2AW spirits and plat tickets, with a side of 150RC 100% Skill fairy if you have used over 300 rains on a final skillup and ur just sick of said units shit, sure.

Plus, when they add RC to summons = $$$ oh shit $$$

Yeah well if I pull enough and get unlucky throughout the entire month I should be able to generate that much SC with Silvers giving 20 RC SC pull,ad Golds 10 RC + selling them for another 20.

But yeah I just stick with the 500 monthly.
also this.

500RC / ticket tops, wait till next month if you decided to whale on a spotlight, i guess. you will eventually run out.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

good god that shit was hard. i fully lost my temper and rage refilled 5x til i found a working strat.

0nymous

Reputation score

WASTE 4 SC RAGING ON REFILLS ON THE FINAL REVIVAL MISSION TO 3*
PUT 7 RIKAS INTO 3/10 and -2COST RIKA
GET +2 SKILL
FYCK

I swear this game fucking CHEATS on the odds when you put all the units in at once instead of one at a time! This bullshit happens way too often!

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with the 8 rikas she ate so far
1st 4: 3 CR, 4 SU. holy shit lol
2nd batch: -1 CR. law of averages :rolleyes:

i used all my rainbows on jessica and got her to 5/5 too. took like 13 of em.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WASTE 4 SC RAGING ON REFILLS ON THE FINAL REVIVAL MISSION TO 3*
PUT 7 RIKAS INTO 3/10 and -2COST RIKA
GET +2 SKILL
FYCK

I swear this game fucking CHEATS on the odds when you put all the units in at once instead of one at a time! This bullshit happens way too often!
Well it could be much more worse.... getting no skill ups and cost reductions at all.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got my 3 star on the final Rika mission as well.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... people refilled on that map? You just put down a few soldiers and AOE units and the map clears itself. You could almost certainly do it with Silver units only.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

tfw i have not even started yet because i'm prioritising dailies over the event. keke

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... people refilled on that map? You just put down a few soldiers and AOE units and the map clears itself. You could almost certainly do it with Silver units only.
not everyone has played from the beginning. not everyone has a team that can deal with that massive zerg of enemies.

anyone who has enough silver units at proper levels and skills to beat this map has been playing long enough to not need them anymore.

i only Barely make it in time to stop the initial zerg using phyllis > krile > gloria > katie

i don't have aria. or julian. i wasnt here for those events. so quit acting so fucking high and mighty like it's so easy. it's not.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not everyone has played from the beginning. not everyone has a team that can deal with that massive zerg of enemies.

anyone who has enough silver units at proper levels and skills to beat this map has been playing long enough to not need them anymore.

i only Barely make it in time to stop the initial zerg using phyllis > krile > gloria > katie

i don't have aria. or julian. i wasnt here for those events. so quit acting so fucking high and mighty like it's so easy. it's not.

well if u don't have silvers this mission has some! Wow, so innovative, damn

Where the fucks my 100% first time drop?

Going to be an absolute wanker if i first try that 2/100 or whatever you guys been raging at, you wait. That's if i do, kek.

Last edited:

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool your tits, no need to rage.

I was commenting less on how easy the map is and more... why waste SC on it? You have an entire week, and if your team is as weak as you say it is you have better uses or it than rage-spamming a mission that doesn't offer particularly good rewards anyway.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going to be an absolute wanker if i first try that 2/100 or whatever you guys been raging at, you wait. That's if i do, kek.
100/2 isnt difficult if you have a properly leveled feng shui

it's the 90/12 that will dunklord anybody that doesnt have gloria or an appropriate setup for it.

my team is by no means weak but that map is not something you can 3 star blind run without freakish luck or completely OP units

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well then got 3 rikas 1 for each run of the 12 map i needed to 3 star it 1 gave nothing the other 2 gave a skill up and a cr each so mincost rika when i wasnt even gonna try
grace and garania combo just melted the map garania alone killed half the screen at one point