What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I got the time fairy. Bring on the Echidna/Anya Revival! I'm all ready for it!!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

katie dupe only gave SU. feelsbadman

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I could get -1 or I would have Anya's butt? Pretty easy decision for me to make.. Anya it is!
nah, anything but the last CR is a waste. It's a 25% chance for the last -3, i believe. I think i am just going to farm MC for it. After all, it would be a waste to let a 100% CR fairy go like that.

I do plan on getting Anya, though.
Worse-case, i know i can get fleur for 1000RC when she enters the TP.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anna's Great Adventure event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is finally here! Anniversary Event!! The Grand Celebration!!!
So let's party hard celebrating the Anna's Great Adventure!

Event runs: 2017-10-17 to 2017-10-31

Rewards
This is a hybrid Star Trial and Gold Rush event. You will obtain event unit after event ends if you scored well enough during it's duration. Unit's level, skill level and cost depends on the cumulative number of stars you managed clear event maps for. Additionally, every map presents a certain reward for obtaining all the possible drops on that mission.
Main reward:
  1. Achieve total of 1 ☆ on missions - finally joins a harem)
  2. Achieve total of 3 ☆ on missions - Anna: sortie cost -1 (CR1)
  3. Achieve total of 4 ☆ on missions - Anna: skill level 2
  4. Achieve total of 7 ☆ on missions - Anna: sortie cost -1 (CR2)
  5. Achieve total of 9 ☆ on missions - Anna: skill level 3
  6. Achieve total of 11 ☆ on missions - Anna: sortie cost -1 (CR3)
  7. Achieve total of 13 ☆ on missions - Anna: skill level 4
  8. Achieve total of 15 ☆ on missions - Anna: sortie cost -1 (CR4)
  9. Achieve total of 17 ☆ on missions - Anna: skill level 5
  10. Achieve total of 18 ☆ on missions - Anna: sortie cost -1 (CR5)

The star of the event:

Introducing the Parliamentary Secretary Anna a Black rarity Prince's private dancer Secretary.
Well, the bit about her being Prince's private dancer is completely true - she is a ranged slot support unit that
buffs Prince only with a portion of her stats, as long as Prince is in her range, of course. Skill makes raises that
portion to 100% and extends her range. She is also special in only ever having 30 levels to raise and lacking any kind
of Class Evolution or Awakening. Her real purpose is her passive that grants Prince carious powers depending on a Title equipped. Default Hero title line (one that improves Prince's buff aura) makes Anna confer 10 MR to Prince. HP Up Title gives HP regeneration, Defense Up Title increases Prince's block to 2, and Attack Up Title gender swaps him into a full-fledged Princess :D I mean, turns his attack into magical. Once a "Successor of the Sacred Treasure" Title is released our-side - it is one that turns our avatar into so-called Awakened Prince by equipping it - it will make Anna reduce the cost to deploy that AW Prince by 3. All in all, interesting gimmick that can enable new strategies (like blocking early rush with 2-block Prince or dealing with early armored foes with magic-wielding Prince). But really, we love her not for the gameplay value, but because she is Anna. One who was with us from the beginning, who always greets us first when we start up the session, one that speaks for us in every event. And now we finally can, ahem, invite her to our room ;) Hallelujah!

Even if not an event reward, she's new, so:

Introducing the Battle Mage Commander Ingrid a Black rarity, Magic Fencer. As usual for her class, she is a melee slot ranged attacker whose skill turns her attack type from physical to magical. Her specific brand of that skill gives her up to x1.3 attack and range with reasonable turnover rate, and, more importantly, halves the MR of all enemies in range for its duration. Pretty neat trick to combat the composite armor (combination of both high defense and MR). Interestingly, her affection makes her swing her sword faster) As per customary for Black rarity, she has a passive ability pre Awakening - it increases her attack for 10%. Awakening extends that increase to all Magic Fencers and Mage Armors in party, and adds similar defense increase for them as well. Skill Awakening boosts attack multiplier to x1.8 and strips 70% of enemies MR. All in all, pretty powerful unit. Not outright broken, but good at what she does. Later patch makes her class always do magic attack, and specifically her also hit three enemies in range at the same time with it. As well as extends her passive's buff to mages and bishops, improving her performance even more.

Noted enemy stats:
Code:
┌──────────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]         │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞══════════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Kite Ninja   │ Flier       │  1000 │   -  │   0  │  0 │  -  │ When killed, spawns │
│              │             │       │      │      │    │     │ Ninja from remains  │
├──────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│  Ninja       │ Physical    │   855 │  140 │   30 │ 10 │  40 │ VERY fast firing    │
│ (shuriken)   │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├──────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Guardian of  │ Magical     │  3325 │  285 │  100 │ 50 │ 140 │ Slow                │
│ Quartz       │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Efreet       │ Magical     │  3000 │  150 │  150 │ 10 │ 220 │ Slow. Attacks all   │
│ (small)      │ Ranged PBAoE│       │      │      │    │     │ in range            │
│ Lilia (AW)   │ Magical     │  6000 │  700 │  300 │ 10 │ 140 │                     │
│              │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Sherry (AW)  │ Magical     │  6000 │  900 │  300 │ 10 │ 140 │                     │
│              │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Soldier      │ Physical    │  2500 │  500 │   70 │  0 │ 130 │                     │
│ Mage (black) │ Magical     │  1800 │  351 │   20 │  0 │ 155 │                     │
│              │ Ranged AoE  │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
└──────────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.85 for the first map, 0.95 for second, third and fourth, 1.05 for fifth, 1.0 for the rest.
Table above shows modified stats

Maps
A Mournful Battle (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  120 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 15 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
A few years after royal capital has been overtaken by monsters, you think back on the past...
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

Stolen Home (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1200 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 45 │
You encounter sad, homeless monsters. Protect them and return them to their home!
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Completion Reward:

The Hidden Ninja Village (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1200 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 25 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 25 │
Anna learns how to heal in an effort to resist the sneaky ninjas!
Gimmick: Prince regenerates HP (small)
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

The Forbidden Island (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1200 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 41 │
They say this island once held hidden treasure, but now...
Gimmick: Prince regenerates HP (small)
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

The Grand Elder Stirs (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  240 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 41 │
Anna strengthens Prince's sword. Protect the Grand Elder!
Gimmick: Prince's attack is magical
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

Fire Incarnate (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1200 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 24 │
MR Armor for Prince!
Gimmick: Prince has MR+10; Lava (continuous damage)
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

The Princesses' Stroll (G)
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │  50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  250 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 15 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2  ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1800 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 20 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 38 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
You interrupt two princessess' walk and offend them. Watch out for their treasure blades!
Gimmick: Prince has MR+10
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Completion Reward:

A Strange Group of Monsters (N)
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │  20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  240 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │   2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1200 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 30 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 77 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Anna gives you the power to face approaching monster horde!
Gimmick: Prince has block +1
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

Comments about the event
HOORAY, A celebration of a first anniversary! Finally!!! It's partially a Gold Rush, one of the first ones, so it is pretty easy event all around. There's only a Princesses' map that has some boss enemies (Princesses an their magic treasure swords hit pretty hard, so it is better to avoid facetanking them), so relax and enjoy the farming. It is a Gold Rush, so achieving completion on maps is a real challenge... Hopefully Aigis Random Number Goddess will be merciful to you :) Also, be sure to look closely on goblin formation on the last map: devs made that specially for us!)

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Ninja ( ) (map 3);
  • Bandit ( ) (map 4);
  • Dragon Soldier ( ) (map 5);
  • Witch ( ) (map 6).

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Black Secretary:
(1st AW stats)
Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP[/B]  │ 1425 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 140 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  294 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  197 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  2  │
│ [B]MR[/B]  │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Full Power Support: 30 seconds; Range x1.2, Prince receives 100% of Anna's stats if he is in range. WT: 1; CT: 115; AS: -
Ability: Title Attribute Endowment: While in the active team, grants the Prince special abilities depending on the equipped title:
  • HP Up Title - Passive HP Recovery
  • Attack Up Title - Attacks ignore defense
  • Defense Up Title - Block +1
  • Skill Effect Up Title - Magic Resistance +10
  • Awakening - Cost -3

Black Magic Fencer:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1890 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 200 │
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  811 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  1  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  429 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  19 │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   15 ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Barrier Break: 35 seconds; Attack and range x1.3; Magic Resistance of enemies in range is reduced by 50%. WT: 1; CT: 45; AS: 68.
Pre-Awakened Ability: Attack Up: Attack +10%
Awakened Ability: Magic Warlord's Orders: While deployed, 10% attack and defense increase for all Magic Fencer and Mage Armor class characters.
Awakened Skill (NI): Giga Barrier Break: 35 seconds; Attack x1.8, range x1.3; Magic resistance of nearby enemies reduced by 70%. WT: 5; CT: 55; AS: 68.

New Classes Being Introduced
Secretary​
Unique class fully belonging to Anna, that is essentially a Prince's private Dancer: if prince's in Anna's range, he receives 10% of her attack and defense as a bonus (100% during skill use). Prince also receives various different passive abilities depending on Title equipped if Anna's on the team.

Viva la ANNA!!! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (EN)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got all the completions. Not bad timing for this one.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lovely to finally get Anna as a unit. The missions were hella' easy tho. Even my throwaway SC test rolling alt can get her maxed.

The time fairy caught me by surprise. Never did get Dorania before, since I thought the first revival was the last chance to get her at all (on nutaku, anyway), and I couldnt afford Anya back then. Not sure how game-changing she is to my team anymore. Hmm... Guess I'll keep her in storage for now.

Rolled six times trying to get Ingrid or another Saria, but got Gellius instead - yowza! Gave up on getting him a long time ago. Well, my shitty male team is sure gonna look a lot better soon.

Annnd spent Joy to max out Clissa. That's a lot of exp.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you use Joy with a bunch of fairies, or did you get all that experience withou them?

I've been kind of amazed by how well the drops have gone this time round, some took a full load of stamina, but that's nothing too bad for these things. Seriously, I kept hankering down for a long drawn-out grind, then returning to the wiki to find what's best to go for next, as I complete to drop so early. I only have Crave to go for next.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you use Joy with a bunch of fairies, or did you get all that experience withou them?

I've been kind of amazed by how well the drops have gone this time round, some took a full load of stamina, but that's nothing too bad for these things. Seriously, I kept hankering down for a long drawn-out grind, then returning to the wiki to find what's best to go for next, as I complete to drop so early. I only have Crave to go for next.
Just joy. She's that good.

Dropped all the gold units, Fleur and Crave so far. As long as I get Soma too, I'm happy.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JP has some hilarious new tools for gold farming.

That's 15k gold from one run of Pastoral Gate.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

An Base-Exp fairies cannot be combined with XP-multiplier fairies, because that's just how the show is ran. Happy/Joy can get a unit from 1-99 in a single go.

The lesser rarity base-exp fairies should have enough to go from 1-50 to CC them, iirc. Could be wrong, though.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lovely to finally get Anna as a unit. The missions were hella' easy tho. Even my throwaway SC test rolling alt can get her maxed.

The time fairy caught me by surprise. Never did get Dorania before, since I thought the first revival was the last chance to get her at all (on nutaku, anyway), and I couldnt afford Anya back then. Not sure how game-changing she is to my team anymore. Hmm... Guess I'll keep her in storage for now.
Anya as pure defense unit with un-AW'd skill is good, because she can block most things fairly well and has the attack value to actually kill them. Her HP and defense total are not THAT amazing though these days. With the AW skill, I mostly use her against strong singular units that are surrounded by a swarm of weaklings and to crush heavy armor rushes. SAW Berna can do both of those (personal experience, I have her on DMM). True, Anya is better at it, because she doesn't solely reliant on her skill for it, but still, that 35 cost is pretty restrictive.

Overall she would add some further versatility to your team (based on your signatue) but you can probably do just fine without her.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The forum liiiiiives again!

Yeah, Anyas skills seem pretty great, but I think I can manage without her these days. I'll keep Fleur around in case I get a chance to min-cost something amazing instead. And if I still have her unused by the time Dorania returns, who knows...

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, new layout is pretty....something, but hey at least everything is back. \o/

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This feels weird. I liked the offensive black background with neon purple on my eyes. Anyways welcome back. :p

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually did try earlier, but I keep getting an error. Probably needs some time as other people seem to be having issues with it.