What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys... you know what this means?
It means ULMF got an UI/layout update before Nutaku Aigis.
Feelsbadman

In other news, who's even mildly interested in the Azami revival today?
I am, just for her lewdness factor.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I had Azami from the original event and I did not even bother to combine the copies. Only thing I did was used some of them to level up Saki to 4/5 skill, then the rest just sat there collecting dust.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've been wanting this revival for a while now, not because I really want an optimised Azami, but because it was one of those that I really could've done better on the first time round. I'd put off trying the last mission as my team was underlevelled, but on the last day I worked out how to modify a guide to 1-star ir and farm Azamis. I realized if I'd just got stuck in sooner, I probably could've gotten a decent version of her, and maybe gotten Saki a bunch of skill-ups too, and it always kind've irked me that I could've gotten more out of it.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last time this event came 'round, the majority of the copies I obtained disappeared into getting my Saki's skll to 5/5 instead of perfecting Azami. I'm seriously considering just dismissing further copies for the rainbow crystals. The other option I'm considering is ignoring the event altogether to focus on dailies.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
O the forum Is back. The old link just didn’t work.

As for the game, strategists’ SAW means that I’m poor. Again.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this forum layout makes my eyes bleed.

also azami revival :cool:

i dont even care that she's one of the worst units. she has the sexiest fucking art in the game

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this forum layout makes my eyes bleed.

also azami revival :cool:

i dont even care that she's one of the worst units. she has the sexiest fucking art in the game
I was so disappointed when I found out she was a bad unit. Her art is amazing. I like Nagi too but she's not very good either.

Really don't like the new forums either, just going to take a bit of getting used too. Hopefully some more themes will be added as well, not keen on any of them.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Poor Azami.. so unwanted. She will find an place in my mysteries of the orient army that I'm building out slowly.

Tesseract

Reputation score
This is why we need class-specific weekly challenge levels! E.G. Ninjas & Samurai only - chance to drop fairy that gives XP/skill up to only ninjas/samurai. Give us a good reason to field less-used units with all that awesome art.

Xion

Reputation score
Yeah, thats not gonna happen, in like never, you can drop the idea starting now I guess?
But there are other insentive to raise each unit like the 3SC you get with the 3rd scene (only available after AW) plus the Bond fairy to CR any unit of that rarity.

Those 3 aside there is really nothing relevant in raising a lot of units.... But to be honest we are usually drowning in resourses so AWing almost everything isn't really an issue for old old old players. If you started before events started to drop back to back then you don't really have and issue. Heck even I raise both Nagi ad Saki.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was so disappointed when I found out she was a bad unit. Her art is amazing. I like Nagi too but she's not very good either.

Really don't like the new forums either, just going to take a bit of getting used too. Hopefully some more themes will be added as well, not keen on any of them.
Nagi is actually fairly good against youkais. Way better than Saki. Saki on the hand excels at wiping out swarms of weaklings. They are useful in different scenarios is all. Both of them has the issue of dying easily, but that's gonna get better once we get the update for ninjas and they become 0 block units.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nagi is actually fairly good against youkais. Way better than Saki. Saki on the hand excels at wiping out swarms of weaklings. They are useful in different scenarios is all. Both of them has the issue of dying easily, but that's gonna get better once we get the update for ninjas and they become 0 block units.
Yeah, I was thinking about it after I wrote that and I'm sure I had to use Nagi for one of the Total Domination missions because of her damage boost against yokai. Can't remember which one though.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know the name, but it used a modified Deep Forest Road map that didn't have the ranged lane on the bottom, only on the top and had a wind god as the final boss.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Night Parade of One Thousand Demons is the sub. Japan mythology reference.

Xion

Reputation score
That 1001 youkai march is a pain to deal with without Nagi thats for sure. But Youkai have a high assassination rate if I remember right so units like Berna, Raven and Xiao also have a huge advantage. Like so there are several events in which Nagi will shine, The 2nd and 3rd Youkai war, there is also Nurarihyon's Daugther, The sealed Monkey Sage, The Youkai killing sniper, Wind God's daugther a Majin and some GR missions All in all raising bedwarmers is also fun when the gacha hates you.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This is why we need class-specific weekly challenge levels! E.G. Ninjas & Samurai only - chance to drop fairy that gives XP/skill up to only ninjas/samurai. Give us a good reason to field less-used units with all that awesome art.
That's actually a good idea so people must spend munny for farm event. In theory.
Not a good idea on our side since our event is pretty laid back.

0nymous

Reputation score
Alright, well, I tried, Azami, I'm not like all those other guys who only use you to feed Saki.
SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU REFUSE TO MOVE FROM 16 COST AFTER 6 COPIES?? THAT'S 50% OF A CR FAILED 6 TIMES IN A ROW.
Bitch, you're not even worth it, fuck you.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've also been having trouble getting her cost down, but in my case, it's just that last point that's evading me. Is it really a 25% to reduce? After all the copies I gave her, I would've thought I'd gotten it by now