What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

for the most part: use whoever you have that has the most stars. levels mean a hell of a lot in this game once your research bonuses start coming in. higher base stats = more stats when they're multiplied by all the bonuses.

almost everyone in the takeda clan is amazing stuff. furinkazan is a beautiful thing. dont underestimate 10 spd. dont be afraid to use R units if you get enough stars on em. you'll replace em eventually but you can use them for a hell of a lot of exp.

UR units rely on their insane passives as you pretty likely won't be able to * them for a long time. your core army will most likely be full of SR or SSR units if you were lucky enough to get some copies.

if you post a few of your higher rarity generals i can tell you which ones are good
That wasn't directed at me but I will ask anyway :D

Had to bench my Louis Frois until I have access to the Nun class and pulled another UR just now: Tohsho Daigongen. Not very impressed by her skills.

So far my team is composed of a base of 3 SSR's: Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Date Masamune and Takeda Shingen. Takeda is absolutely amazing, not sold on the other 2 though. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and should reclass them? Toyotomi is a samurai and date a light cavalry atm. Then I just add whatever to round up the team.

Maybe I should start looking at my SR Generals? I have a whole bunch of them, but Mori Ranmaru and Saitoh Dohsan are 1* and Maeda Toshiie is 2*.

All 3 of them seem to have decent skills. Wondering if I should work on any of them? Or are there any other SR that are so broken that I must level them ?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uesegi Kenshin ** SSR
Oda Nobunaga SSR ( Lv 18 )
Naoe Kagetsuna SR
Mori Ranmaru * SR ( Lv 25 )
Konishi Yukinaga SR
Sadai Tadatsugu * SR ( Lv 27 )
Katakura Kojuuro SR
Yagyu Munetoshi SR
Hattori Hanzo SR
Saitoh Dohsan SR
Imagawa Yoshimoto
Honganji Kennyo SR ( Skills seem interesting )

Naoe Kenetsugu ( Lv 20 ) ( Garrisoned in Barracks )

Those are the SSR and SR I got

Honganji Kennyo & Uesegi Kenshin are the most interesting, but i dont have a clue on which unit i should give them hehe
i am kinda jealous that you have a 2* kenshin when i haven't gotten a single one even from the hidden dungeon.

naoe kagetsuna is one of the best tanks in the game due to 15% hp regen/turn. you can give her heavy cavalry or high def infantry and use her to tank for you. she will almost assuredly out tank your sadai.

i dont recommend using oda nobunaga as a musketeer. musketeer low tier units are shit. give her something else until you get access to a 3rd/4th tier musketeer unit at the very least. probably light cavalry in the meantime.

konishi yukinaga's ability is really good. even at no stars she can still do some crazy good damage. i suggest putting her as archer or something with aoe. even musketeer would be good as her ability would cancel out the shitty base damage.

i don't have the rest of your people so i can't comment, sorry.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

It's strange, because I have (and use) both Katakura Kojuuro and Naoe Kenetsugu, both used as tanks, and the first feels much stronger than the second. The regen is strong, but you need to survive long enough for it to kick in. Katakura Kojuuro has a strong reduction (25% at lvl 50) which is stronger than 15% regen the first three turns (and the front line usually doesn't resist 3 turns), not counting the bonus def. Both are amplying further regen you can get from armor, when it's simply stacking additionnaly for Naoe.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That wasn't directed at me but I will ask anyway :D

Had to bench my Louis Frois until I have access to the Nun class and pulled another UR just now: Tohsho Daigongen. Not very impressed by her skills.

So far my team is composed of a base of 3 SSR's: Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Date Masamune and Takeda Shingen. Takeda is absolutely amazing, not sold on the other 2 though. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and should reclass them? Toyotomi is a samurai and date a light cavalry atm. Then I just add whatever to round up the team.

Maybe I should start looking at my SR Generals? I have a whole bunch of them, but Mori Ranmaru and Saitoh Dohsan are 1* and Maeda Toshiie is 2*.

All 3 of them seem to have decent skills. Wondering if I should work on any of them? Or are there any other SR that are so broken that I must level them ?
maeda toshiee is a very good unit. but you have to put her in a formation where she does not get hit. suppression medium and ATK+25% are fucking huge. obviously light cavalry.

saitoh dohsan is nothing special.

tohsho daigongen i have no idea about. i dont know which units power her up and that seems to be her main trait.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What would you set her to unit type wise?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's strange, because I have (and use) both Katakura Kojuuro and Naoe Kenetsugu, both used as tanks, and the first feels much stronger than the second. The regen is strong, but you need to survive long enough for it to kick in. Katakura Kojuuro has a strong reduction (25% at lvl 50) which is stronger than 15% regen the first three turns (and the front line usually doesn't resist 3 turns), not counting the bonus def. Both are amplying further regen you can get from armor, when it's simply stacking additionnaly for Naoe.
no reason he couldnt use both. as far as i see he only has 4 good units anyway.

im not sure why you keep saying your tanks die so fast cuz my kanetsuna tanked the lvl 35 takeda fight in bonus dungeon like a champ. i can't win the fight without losses yet but still, completion is completion.

What would you set her to unit type wise?
for my dragon of echigo (which is the UR version of kenshin) i am working toward heavy lancer as it fits with her stacking/round bonus. but light cavalry seems to be the prevalent method of one shotting an enemy on the first round. maybe you would get more use of that in the mean time and can change her to heavy later. i am also running church bonuses so im biased toward samurai and heavy cavalry regardless.

Last edited:
OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Because they have around 1500 hp. Katakura takes around 150 per hit (when the other takes 800+), has between 2 and 3 attackers on the head, and so, die pretty quickly. (Usually turn 3 or 4). It's fine, it's her job and does it fine.

Naoe takes 500 per hit, takes 2 hits, regen on, takes another 2 hits, and die.

But you are right, I still complete missions. But I will have to remove someone, and I'm pretty sure it will be Naoe.

I will try to capture a fight, just to shows you.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ill give Uesegi Kenshin, Yukinaga and Naoe and see how it goes. Thanks :)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So should you change a characters troop type if it starts with a 3rd tier unit (It's Kakizaki Kageie, starts with swordsman) but it has bonuses for another type?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So should you change a characters troop type if it starts with a 3rd tier unit (It's Kakizaki Kageie, starts with swordsman) but it has bonuses for another type?
screenshot or type out the abilities.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Only if you plan to use it. Else, it's a waste of ressources. Because changing class is pretty expensive.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would. also im pretty sure her 2nd passive is bonus damage when the enemy has less than 50% troops.

and her 3rd passive. wow. that's a keeper.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a list anywhere on when the different formations unlock 3/4/5 char slot?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

think it's 3rd slot at 7 and 4th at 15.
don't know about the 5th

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

The 5th slot is lvl 25.

@Selius: That is the kind of run i'm doing (About the tank discussion):

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh need 220 kizuna to get a swap to cavalry scroll and the only kizuna mission i have never gives me any lol

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 5th slot is lvl 25.

@Selius: That is the kind of run i'm doing (About the tank discussion):
god damn. that is way above my ability. your equipment is pretty high level it seems. guess i gotta work on that lol

my kagetsuna is 2* though compared to 0* kojuro.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh need 220 kizuna to get a swap to cavalry scroll and the only kizuna mission i have never gives me any lol
the starter dungeon has a kizuna farm map. unless that's what you are talking about then you may have to look for the maps with * clear bonuses for kizuna

click the events button and do some of the dailies too.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya starter dungeon is where i was doing it since i atleast get small xp cards if not kizuna hehe

guess if worse comes to worse, ill grab some tomorrow from the mini event stuff

Hm, should i spam the story to get higher gear then spear and bandana? or just keep spamming starter dungeon?