What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Would rather have an extra LR though :p Didn't you get a SR ticket from midterm as well? You was #1 at the start.

My medal gacha is only at 320. I must be slacking.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, got an SR ticket, i may as well use it, but i'm afraid i might pull an USF unit lol. rinko would be the godly pull to make my taimanin even better, but either demon card would make me happy.

also in the future, there is a really good cards that are limited time only and 1 card that gets added permanently to the gatcha pool.

the permanent card is this one. her release skill absolutely blows. it is taimanin def up 900. then gets buffed to 2000, then gets buffed again to 2000 + 22%. making her a really good def card as she flat boost first before % boosting.

then we get some limited time only like this pseudo asagi. she boost all units atk by 30%, that's 5% more then LR asagi and this is a freaking SR.

then we get some needed USF love with these fairy knights. they boost USF atk by 30%

that's not including the 10+ SR's that you can get with serial codes from magazines for free. some of them are nuts too. i wonder how we are going to handle that. what are they gonna have us do to get the free SR's that need magazine serial codes.?

rinko (like all current SR) gets a huge buff. she gets buffed to boost by 3000 flat, then gets buffed again to boost 3000 flat and 17% at level 1.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For the magazine serial code, knowing nutaku they'll make you pay -_-

sad but in most other game the magazine / live event code on DMM end up in nutaku as paying girl (FKG serial code girl have appeard at 3-5k gold / girl when they were waifu and not powerful unit well below the 2k gold worth of the other girl of the same rarity as an example).

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thought all the limited bonus cards were UR, HR and R. Think I will save any SR tickets I get for now then, I have all the current ones anyway :p

The problem with units getting buffs later down the line is will we actually get that far. I hope so but after what happened to Aigis just can't be sure.

I think if serial cards do come to Nutaku it will be behind some kind of pay wall. Like 6k NG for the card, some stamina and BP potions and some photos or something.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, putting free cards behind a paywall is one way to piss off your player base.

tpogs

Reputation score
I want to murder Fulst with a brick. He's so useless.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I doubt most people will know they were free. Although if you have to buy a magazine for the code it isn't really free...

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow. Okay.

So I just did a fever rush because it kept piling pots on me. Went from stage 70~ to 101 just today. Got the tickets. Got Rinko and Ingrid SR with the normal ones. The HR+ ?

1539639085796.png

Should I play lottery ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so wait, with regular tickets your got 2 SR and with HR+ you got an LR? damn, holy shit lol.

good pull too. right now she is a bit lackluster in the flat boost, but she gets buffed twice.

she goes from 1200, to 4000, to 4000 AND 25% defense up too all units. pretty op.

oh and they buff her stat values too. she gets 11272 defense.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice, they are some great pulls!

When you are getting your lottery ticket get me one too. With the same numbers.

RedRob

Reputation score
So because I'm hard for the new Sakura card, I broke down again, and did the UR guaranteed gacha. Actually got her twice. Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 11.02.36 PM.png

Anything to get rid of? I have a backlog of units to train as is.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yup, you can get rid of these cards without regret or after you unlock the H-scene. the scene will be permanently unlocked in your album.

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 11.02.36 PM.png

the one's i didn't cross out are either good or i don't know enough about them. like the R usf at the top, she is only left because usf doesn't have very many good cards so she is kinda needed for starters. the SR USF card is bad and is even bad after her 1 buff she gets 2 years later.

honestly, you can make a pretty damn good USF team thanks to 2 sakura's. i'm saving my tickets for pregnant sakura. even if she is a USF defense card. man, sakura sure does have a lot of good cards in the USF faciton lol.

RedRob

Reputation score
I'm keeping the fox girl, as she boosts Demon DEF by 25%, and most of my demons are either for ATK, or suck at DEF. Like one just cuts UFS damage by 900. Getting rid of that one now.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
reason i would medal exchance her and this is just me, is that she is a balance type, so her defense takes a hit. if she was low atk and high defense, easy recommendation, but she sets your demon defense back with her low defense.

the four weekly's are

1. login
2. dark beast
3. red oni
4. arena

i wish all my raid bosses weren't close to level 50 already... it makes it hard to justify using 3-4 bp to kill them just for the reward.

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
I get what you're saying, but I'm just saying compared to everything else I have for Demons at the moment, she doesn't suck as much when it comes to DEF.

Meltdown

Lurker
Reputation score
For my Taimanin deck since I've been stupidly lucky to draw 4 Tomboy Sakura's should I just level them up each and not worry about a flat booster or should I merge one in to raise another's %booster and put in a flat booster?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
next event info is out. it will be our first raid boss.

Final ranking rewards

point rewards

!!!!!!critical information!!!!

the gatcha bonus point card MUST be in the leader or attack deck to give bonus points. R's give 3X points, HR give 4X points and UR give 5X points.
to offset this, these gatcha cards get double attack in the event.

I recommend a hard pass to EVERY ONE on this card. honestly aim for top 2000 just for 1 copy if you are interested in collection.

She has the same skill as the R Sakura, but barely a little more stats to show for it. taimanin attack +22% at level 1 and 30% at level 5.

SR] [Auxiliary Blade] Rinko Akiyama (Taimanin)

being a balance type, it means she HAS to be the leader to get the most out of her. only way i can see her in a taimanin deck is if you dont have UR murasaki and have 5 copies for the full 30% boost and you have a full taimanin atk and def. just simply pass on this one and save your bp pots.
(but damn does she have a great ass)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HR] Milia Clementine (UFS)
Inceases USF atk by 14% at level 1 and 22% at level 5

not much to say for her. she is the HR event card this time around and will probably have 1 free drop like the tower HR cards. balance type means she needs to be a leader to make the most of her and she has a worse skill then R Asuka so ill probably unlock her scene then exchange her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now to list some gatcha. in this event, every card BUT UR asagi is a balance type for some reason. Only UR asagi is worth pulling for.

[UR] [Almighty Beach Babe] Asagi Igawa (Taimanin)

All types atk +25% at level 1 and +45% at level 5

REALLY good UR. one of the more versatile leader skills and due to being an attacker type, can go in leader or attack deck. some can say she is better to her LR counterpart if you run a mix faction deck in arena. LR is still better if you run full taimanin in arena.

though once LR version gets buffed, she leaves this one in the dust. (LR version becomes 40% to all units attack and 25% to all units def at level 1, yikes that's good)

[HR] Tatna (Demon)
enemy USF defense down 25% at level 1 and 35% at level 5

sadly, she is put into a tough spot for this event. the raid boss is taimanin, so if you run a demon deck against the RB, you'll lose 10% stats. she also lowers USF defense so that does nothing to help against the taimanin RB.
a demon deck will be the best way to use her. for some one like me with a taimanin deck, she is gonna be a dead weight, but a must have for the bonus 4X. this is an easy exchange once the event is done with.

[R] Mizuki Mishima (UFS)
USF defense +1000 at level 1 and +2000 at level 5

1 word, balance type...

being a 3X unit BUT she boost defense means she's gonna be useless in your attack deck if you want the 3X bonus. flat boost is actually ok for an R card so she "could" be a keeper if you don't have any flat defense boosters for USF.

[R] Sachi Sujou (Taimanin)
Demon defense -14% at level 1 and -22% at level 5.

the last of the balance types of this event.

at least she has a reason to be in the attack deck this time, but it still does nothing for the RB. exchange for rare medal after.

so of ALL the cards here, asagi is your target. again, it's a UR, don't be suprised if you don't pull it in the tickets you've saved up so far.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For my Taimanin deck since I've been stupidly lucky to draw 4 Tomboy Sakura's should I just level them up each and not worry about a flat booster or should I merge one in to raise another's %booster and put in a flat booster?
dude, save them. run all 4. later on she gets a boost to increase taimanin def by 35% and 1000. she is your flat booster and your % booster all in one. you are set bro. unless you have some mari's then you feed in all the mari's into 1 and then 1 sakura into another. so you can run a great mari with 2 level 1 sakura and 1 level 2 sakura. you have a great defense.

RedRob

Reputation score
I was planning on skipping this even anyway to grind some more stamina pots. Unless there's a midterm reward like the tower events that gives us tickets.

Though I'm running two R Sakuras in my Taimanin team, so the new Rinko would work for me.

Speaking of that, I'll be posting later to show an update on how my teams are coming.