What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i dont think there is a midterm reward here. instead, the HR ticket is when you reach 200,000 points.

the first copy of the HR is actually at the 10,000 point reward.

there are 3 premium, 3 HR and 1 SR ticket to be had from point rewards. so no need to fight other players for a spot. my stopping point will probably be at the SR ticket and where every i land in the rankings, ill probably just stay there. i might go for 2,001 to 3,500 for the 5 tickets rather then any copies. we'll just see how it goes.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
cant figure out how to get my signature to show up in post. i'm trying to hyperlink it so it will always link to the most current events info post i make.

edit: maintenance is stating it will be 3 hours. from 8pm to 11pm PST.

better they overestimate then underestimate and have every one waiting again.

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
Well, your signature is working.

I might just get one copy of Rinko since it's not PvP-based, in that it depends solely on how I do, not how I do compared to others.

Sorry for the double post below. Apparently too long to fit into this one.
So here are my Tai teams.
[/ATTACH] Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.46.09 PM.png
All are fully leveled. 1st Sakura's skill is maxed, everyone else at one.
[/ATTACH] Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.46.21 PM.png
Only Mari isn't fully leveled, since her rarity are pretty resource intensive for that. I tend to go for the lower rarities first when training as a result.
Skill levels are as follows; 3/3/2/2

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
UFS teams. Who might be the best out of all of them.
[/ATTACH] Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.07.21 PM.png
Only Sakura isn't fully leveled, and 2nd copy is in reserve until I can get to training her.
Skill; 1/3/3/1/2
[/ATTACH] Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.14.17 PM.png
Fully leveled except for the last one.
Skill; 3/3/2/1

For my Demon teams.
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.55.12 PM.png
Fully leveled, except for Saya, who hasn't been trained at all.
Skill levels; 1/5/2/1/3. First one after Saya is likely to get replaced by Murasaki after this event.
My least favorite team out of all of them.
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.02.29 PM.png
No flat boosters, and only the fox girl is fully leveled.
Skill: 2/2/1/1

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
weird, i think my post is pretty lengthy with lots of pictures.

yeah, your USF is pretty stacked which is hard to do this early. some really lucky draws.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So at the end of the event I was under the impression that the gacha event point rolls turned into coins/medals/rare medals. People in the Discord reckon your total amount of event points is what gets converted, and you can still get points from the event gacha. Who is right? Wondering if it is worth keeping the points until after maintenance or not.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh good question, i didn't take note how it worked in the first tower event. i also assumed it was the gatcha event points that get converted.

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
The site just said it was too long to process, so it might have be a connection thing or something.

I might just go USF instead of demon with this line-up. I find the art for Demons less appealing anyway.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
currently at rank 220. Dunno if ill try one last push to get below 150 or just chill and save potions for later events.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i'm in 56 place. i'm almost tempted to just jump up the last 6 ranks to get another copy. though the final push is gonna determine just how hard that's gonna be.

hard to say for you. if you have a good demon deck or want to start one. this is a good place to start.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Made one final push and ended up at rank 114. I'll probably take it easy next event to build my supply of potions up for when a better reward card comes around.

tpogs

Reputation score
I don't know how I feel about these rapid fire events.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just gotta pick your battles. Not all events are created equal so dont be afraid to skip some.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i also made a 8 stamina pot push at the end to see if i can get into top 50. event ended before i can check. now to see if it wasn't a waste lol.

see you boys for the first raid boss event. even if it's not a very good one =p

Meltdown

Lurker
Reputation score
dude, save them. run all 4. later on she gets a boost to increase taimanin def by 35% and 1000. she is your flat booster and your % booster all in one. you are set bro. unless you have some mari's then you feed in all the mari's into 1 and then 1 sakura into another. so you can run a great mari with 2 level 1 sakura and 1 level 2 sakura. you have a great defense.
Thanks for the advice dartred. I've only got two copies of Mari and I merged them since I had three Sakura's at the time, so 4 Tomboy Sakura's look like the best for now. With the six star Asagi leading and two 4*'s and a couple of decent HR's for attack I'm pretty set for Taimanin for now (I think I'm 29k att/38k def)2. Only UR Murasaki would be much of an improvement. I'll level up my other two Tomboy Sakura's and then start working on my USF deck. I was so insanely lucky with my early draws that I'm starved for gold and XP to level everything. So I'm glad one deck is pretty much done for now.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
maintenance pushed back until 10:30, even with the extra hour they added in case.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
darn, should have just saved those 8 pots. ended up only getting 4 demon murasaki's after all lol.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
rip 8 pots. I'm going to pull a bit to see if I get any of the bonus point units. If I get one, I may shoot for the SR ticket goal.

Ended up using the first ticket to pull Sachi Sujou. So that's a bonus unit right there, probably going to throw an HR ticket and see what happens.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
holy shit, 73 medal gatcha multi summons and not 1 R or HR booster for the event... did they not include them in the medal gatcha this time or do they not include them during raid boss events? i wonder.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^yikes that's pretty depressing. And now I need more exp fodders for my units -.-

Also
-The Slayer effect on a Slayer card is only activated when the card is your Leader or in your ATK deck. Otherwise, this effect is not applied.
-The Slayer effect has no effect on the Slayer card itself, nor does it apply to the entire ATK deck.
-The Slayer multiplier applied to Exclusive Raid Bosses does not stack when multiple copies of the same Slayer card are used.

What i'm getting is as long as it's in the attack line up, leader or not, the slayer ability activates and it does not stack?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i dont have these cards so i can't confirm, but are some of the buffs in? i swore oboro was in the 2000s and asuka was 1,200

if buffs are in, we got them MUCH sooner and i can't wait for my LR asagi's buffs.