What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, new cards will be better. it's incentive to want to keep playing and going after new cards. things start to pick up in term of "overpowered" after the first year anniversary and then buffs for old cards start to come in during the 2nd year. i know that sounds long, but we are going WAY faster then DMM version. first we don't have any arena events (thank god) and second, we haven't had a break between events. we can probably get to first 1 anniversary level cards in about 6 months from now.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
[Maintenance Period]
November 11th - 11:00PM - 11:30PM (PST)
*Please note that this time is tentative and may change due to circumstances.

no idea what they could be doing. there is no midterm ranks for RB events. so why are they planning maintenance since early today.

edit: they say it's just minor bug fixes.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
Put a USF deck together for the Taimanin bitch. It does okay. Nothing great through.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The attack deck is fine. the def deck, i just wish USF SR gatcha cards weren't so bad lol.

tpogs

Reputation score
I wish these events had a full force button like the tower events.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is lagging ultra hard during my fever time and I'm actually very unimpressed right now. Nothing is really loading,

No amount of refreshing or waiting is really doing anything. I think i'm officially done with this event. I am pretty close to the sr ticket too. What a damn shame.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
have you tried a different browser? if you have any other browser installed. give it a try.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The two browsers I really use is Opera and Firefox, Battle Arena doesn't accept Opera so I use it with Firefox.

This is the first time it was that bad, if i'm on it a while on Firefox it slows down but easily fixed with a refresh.

This situation... my deck, the banners, the event page, the raid boss pictures, the bp buttons (even the skip button), even the backgrounds were either blank or white and took at the minimum 10 seconds to load, with that being the backgrounds.

I'm probably exaggerating and will try to get that ticket, but man that was a waste of a fever, especially when it's literally my next goal reward. I'm going to sleep it off x-x

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
try chrome. it's usually the recommended browser for nutaku games. sounds like it could also be a ram issue?

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
The only reason for me to even start playing is getting Kuroha (Because based ShindoL), but now I'm not even going to get her, screw it, I'm gonna stay until the next freaking chance :mad:
One thing tho, even with x10, this game's rating is still freaking brutal (And I'm playing FGO ffs)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kureha will appear 2 more times in the future. This event will have two repeats. So this gotcha will come back with it. So I guess that could also mean don’t go for 5 copies now, maybe 3 now and 2 another time just to go easy on your pots. That IF this game last long enough for a repeat event. The eight event from the current one is our first repeat. It’s Mari again for those who joined late or didn’t get 5 copies. I got 4 so I’m just going to aim for 1 or where ever the SR ticket prize places me.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game ran how it usually does, functionally, compared to whatever I experienced last night. I ended up getting a lucky fever time and got the SR ticket; I only want 2 copies so I'm good on this event.

Now back to trying to restock potions. Probably try for 2 of Mari again to level up their skills, doubt I'd really try getting 4 copies.

tpogs

Reputation score
Well fuck. I got my 2nd clone Oboro.

I don't know what to do with it. Do I combine it with my other? Do I level it up and slap it in my deck? This game is too hard.

Edit:

I was hoping to replace one of the Ingrid's with a lvl 5 Asagi, now I dunno.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
first off, damn you, LR oboro is so broken after her buff lol. i want one XD

second, do NOT combine the 2 oboro. at level 1, her skill become ALL allies attack up by 4000 and 25%. imagine that kicking in twice...

i would do (once buffed) 1st oboro lead, 2nd oboro, 3rd demon murasaki or demon asagi (depends who has the higher boost after you get your copies), 4th demon ingrid, 5th demon ingrid. you will skill up 1 of the demon ingrids for a bigger boost.

for now, 1st demon murasaki or asagi, who ever has the bigger boost, 2nd oboro, 3rd demon asagi / murasaki (which ever you didn't use as your leader), 4th demon ingrid, 5th demon ingrid. either way you build your deck, it's best you increase the skill level for bigger boost.

what kind of gatcha did you use to pull oboro?

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm hoping I could pull one of the good ones, UR or LR, with a SR ticket but i'm not holding my breath.

I can't see me spending any kind of money on these kinds of games; I'm not going to knock at anyone that does though. I'm just too critical.

BTW: do decrease demon defense by x%/ x-amount work on bosses in this version? I know dartred said it works, but I actually do better using my demon deck instead of my taimanin deck on basically any type of boss right now.

tpogs

Reputation score
[what kind of gatcha did you use to pull oboro?.
I pulled her from a SR ticket.

Figured I'd spend a few because I kinda want the Shindol card for the smelly Orc sex scenes and I don't think there are many Gatcha's I care about until Annerose pops up

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New event and both the SR event and UR gatcha featured cards are good this time around.

TOWER EVENT - The Rumble of the Dimension Aggressor ~Young Murasaki~

[SR] [Ultimate Youth] Murasaki Yatsu (Taimanin)

Raises def by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5.

So, she is just like our first event, Mari. except she is a bit better stat wise. 300 more give or take, def then Mari. this is good. those who joined late get a good def % booster that is very needed for free players and veteran players can combine mari's to get bigger boost and make space for Murasaki. though i do admit that it feel like they put more work into Mari card art.

if every one is like me, we should all have plenty of health pots due to no tower events in a long time lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Lark Shasha (Demon)

raises attack by 2000 at level 1. 3000 at level 1.

after 2 events with SR flat boosters. this card is overshadowed in terms of skills and stats. though for collection purposes, damn this girl is hot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] [Demon Awakening] Ririko Chigasaki (Demon)

Raises Demon def by 3000 at level 1. i'm not sure since wikia doesn't say, but i'm assuming at level 5 it's 4000.

now this card is a bit different. it's our first huge flat booster for any faction. so, i can only recommend those with demon decks and a lot of Shiranui's to go for her. as i always say, this is an UR card, don't be too hopeful and don't spend all your tickets if this is not the card you are eye'ing. she beats UR defense Sakura by almost 500 def. her stats are no joke. personally i will go one multi in and prey.

WITH THAT SAID, LET ME REMIND YOU GUYS THAT NEXT GATCHA IF THINGS GO ON TRACK, HAS THE DEFENSE 30% DOWN TO ALL FACTIONS.

[HR] Rosa Hamilton (UFS)

USF def up 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5

great HR card, but problem is, she is a time limited card so you'll unlikely max skill her. that and this card exist and is in the medal gatcha

R] Shiki Tanuma (Taimanin)

demon def down 200 points at level 1. 600 points at level 5.

yeah, skill is a joke, but damn she is cute. she looks like a character from lucky star lol. so i hope i can get 1 copy in my multi summon. she looks like an actual teen. not a loli, but not an adult.

[R] Ririko Chigasaki (Taimanin)

cuts damage from demonds by 14% at level 1. 22% at level 5.

R card with an R level skill. so yeah, not much to say.

she looks like a gyaru, sorta like from the anime my girlfriend is a gal and galko chan. so i want a copy of this too.

All around, i would honestly not be dissapointed with any card in the gatcha this time around for collections sake. i have a hot teacher fetish so even the HR card is alright to pull.

now the question for newcomers and veterans alike. how many copies murasaki are you aiming for? i'm personally aiming for at least 4, but if competition isn't fierce, i'll go for 5.

TheMadKitten

Reputation score

Well, not what I expected, but a welcome one nonetheless :p
Guess the game is still capable of throwing you pity stuffs

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I expect the competition for murasaki to be intense this event since everyone has been stocking stamina pots from the double tower events. That being said im definitely going for 4 copies since I missed the mari event.

Mr King

Reputation score
I was looking at the Taimanin wikia when I stumbled across this page.

Does anyone knows what those 1* rarity cards are supposed to?