What's new

Off-Topic thread

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Off-Topic thread

i sleep in boxers too, but i cant sleep without a fan blowing on my face, it keeps my top cold and gives me the white noise i need to sleep.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone. I don't think we have a thread for this, so I thought I would post it here. I just watched , and I absolutely adore a lot of the pictures that stream throughout the song. I was wondering if anyone had seen any of them before, maybe even have some, or could help me find the full versions to add to my vampire collection. The problem with Youtube videos like that is you can't really do screen caps because it never displays the whole picture. So if anyone can help me find any of those, I would appreciate it so much. These are the times when my favorite images appear:

:24 - 1:10, 2:45- 3:18, 4:04, 4:24.
Emphasis on :36, :55, 1:04, 2:45, 3:16, and 4:24!

Also, if you notice the themes and style of the images I like and you have any or find any that you think I might like, I'd love that too. Thanks!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

:24 is from Bram Stoker's Dracula and 2:45 can be found in Sinful's corruption album. Unfortunately I'm not much more help than that, still I'll keep my eyes open for anything similar.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Reading the road rules booklet, i learned that i should get a green car. Green cars always have right of way.

Lurker
Reputation score

Green cars always have right of way.
Where is this? Because I'm calling horseshit. I've been to enough aggressive driving courses that I'm pretty comfortable in my knowledge of who has right of way when.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is either an amusing Aussie law that no one actually pays attention to... or in the handbook in Australia all the pictures displaying who has right of way, is the green car.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

or in the handbook in Australia all the pictures displaying who has right of way, is the green car.
Give the girl a gold star. And of course, you should never get a red car, because you may go faster, but that means less when you have to give way to bloody everyone.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The dishes: Every time it's the same thought through my mind. "Why did I put this off for so long? It's really not that bad, and it really doesn't take that long."

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dishes: Every time it's the same thought through my mind. "Why did I put this off for so long? It's really not that bad, and it really doesn't take that long."
For me, the issue is "Why the fuck am I doing these dishes? I live in a house with just one other person and out of every 50 or so dishes I clean, maybe 7-9 at the most are mine...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, I'm like that. I tend to leave my dishes soaking in the sink for several days until I've run out of them and I need to clean them to eat. And every time I'm like "Why do I keep doing this."

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Haw haw haw, suckers..

I never wash any dishes because I always use the same dishes, and give them a quick rinse after each use, that way I never get stuck cleaning any one else's dishes because they aren't mine..

Also, a terrifyingly scary feeling came over me the other day..

Is is possible to have too much sex, and get corrupted from it and end up having an unquenchable thirst for it, and wind up being someone's cock-slave if they take advantage of it?

Because yesterday I felt REALLY corrupted, like, I literally wanted to just take a bath, for no reason... I just feel dirty and used... But part of me wants more.. ..
Geh~.. And I still kinda feel like that now..

Does it wear off?.. Is there something I can do that would make it wear off faster?.. ... D-do I try and keep the feeling?..

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it really that big of a deal which dishes are who's?

State of mind Sponge...

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Your right, not sure what I was thinking..

If it feels good, it must be good, and denying myself enjoyment would be
like betraying myself.. Pleasure it is then..

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is it really that big of a deal which dishes are who's?
Yes, because I deliberatley make (rather made, but we'll keep going as if this is the present tense) as little mess as possible, and then clean it up. So when others decide to USE EVERY FUCKIN DISH IN THE HOUSE on a single meal, I shouldn't be involved in the effort to clean up.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Your right, not sure what I was thinking..

If it feels good, it must be good, and denying myself enjoyment would be
like betraying myself.. Pleasure it is then..
I reckon it's just Spring.

As for the dishes topic, why not just wash them right after you finish eating? In fact, I do some of the washing while I am still cooking (pots and plates that I used to prepare raw food). It doesn't take a lot of time, and it's easier to wash things off while they are still wet and smells good. I remember trying to scrub dry bacon off my room mate's pot. Gosh that was horrible. They looked like some sort of cancerous growth.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We should build a around the sun. It will run all of the video games. All of them.

No seriously, if we ever get that far, video games are probably what we'll use it for, knowing humanity.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So, kind of an announcement but a really shitty one that doesn't need to go into the members announcement thread. I now have a , and with it I've become one of the fetid pieces of shit that pass as a member of the human race. Follow it or not, up to you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We should build a around the sun. It will run all of the video games. All of them.

No seriously, if we ever get that far, video games are probably what we'll use it for, knowing humanity.
Lol found this following links from that :

It requires constant power input to make up energy losses and remain erect

Is that a space fountain in your pants or...?

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... this is kind of a random thought. On our profiles, we have the questions about Aika, Nunu, Sin, and Darkfire, but there's something missing...

What about our friendly hentai librarian, ToxicShock? Where art thou Toxic? Does anyone else want Toxic on their profile too? lol

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

So... this is kind of a random thought. On our profiles, we have the questions about Aika, Nunu, Sin, and Darkfire, but there's something missing...

What about our friendly hentai librarian, ToxicShock? Where art thou Toxic? Does anyone else want Toxic on their profile too? lol
Aika, nunu, sin, and darkfire (to an extent) remain fairly efficient to being
neutral and non-biased.

ToxicShock is more like the "loose cannon" of the group.. He doesn't bother
resisting the urge to shove a finger in someone's face when they make a
mistake, even at the cost of him looking biased or just arrogant.

I'm not saying that's bad for him to be that way, he makes a nice
counter weight to the team. Can't have all order and no chaos.

Of course those are my thoughts.. I suppose he would have a slot in the
profile page if the others thought the same as well.