What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

Since nobody has answered my previous question here's two new ones.
Are the artifacts you get from the special missions worth the effort?
And, which do you guys think is more important and which is the most useless?

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since nobody has answered my previous question here's two new ones.
Are the artifacts you get from the special missions worth the effort?
And, which do you guys think is more important and which is the most useless?
Yes. Supremacy boni are always good, I don't know if the combat gauges boni are really working.
The Crown is the easiest and quicker to get, just get Isabella and get a fiend, this one also gives unlimited Auspex which is heavily handy.

Arena champion can be done with Isabella but it's a long haul (you need 5 or 6 arena days). Race champion needs some training (you need Stamina, Dressage, Instinct/Taming, and a Dressage affinity and Disciplined traits are really helping). The ultimate sex slave one for the Inseminator is a lot of work.

Supremacy, evenmore when using the Master Rule, really speeds up slave training.

Okay next question, are there any other assistants other that Isabella and the slaves you train?
Not that I know of, but I'm still heavily struggling to not die from bankruptcy at this game.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure about crown being the easiest, unless there is some special way of making the fiend grow faster (or conversely, some special way of making him grow slow as hell). Probably been ~30 days since he turned into a kraken and he still hasn't become a leviathan. How long was it for you?

Also, one of my new slaves asked for a night eye mask when I asked if she had any requests. They don't sell anything like that though, do they?

Last edited:

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, one of my new slaves asked for a night eye mask when I asked if she had any requests. They don't sell anything like that though, do they?
Might add this to the faq, because it's just a tip that slave likes darkness, and nothing more. Basically, a trait reveal.

Last edited:

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about crown being the easiest, unless there is some special way of making the fiend grow faster (or conversely, some special way of making him grow slow as hell). Probably been ~30 days since he turned into a kraken and he still hasn't become a leviathan. How long was it for you?
With an expert milk maid (can be done in 2-3 days with Isabella) I'm burning through fiends far too quickly. I need to hunt for more all the time. And you DON'T need to have the milker as the active slave to grow it, so basically, yes, the easiest. And you gain cool byproducts (free food and alchemy stuff).
There's also a very, very, very, very little chance for max rank milk maid assistants to get infected - I'm wondering if it wasn't just a bug, because of save/load/training assistant switches.

I'm at the moment also wondering if there could be a way to choose or influence traits (behind the "0" or "1" attitudes, which aren't shown and are not so useful, the "0" being the "normal" attitude and "1" the "enough attitude_xp to not so heavily nag about" attitude, i'm speaking of the "-1" and "2" states that are fixed at character generation, as it seems).
Some combos are really useful.
Like a Displined (meekness 2) and Dressage talent ponygirl to win races with a far superior stock.
Or a Pervert (preversion(sic) 2) and Deprivation 2 girl that you could have ad infinitum in prison fed with fiend cum with her mood going up, with lactation and oviparity to get free food, and why not, Masochism (masohism(sic) 2), so you can make an example from her to newcomers with tortures while still getting mood modifiers and avoiding angst, and scars.

Oh Lord this game is so sick.

PS, about my last post:
About the benefits of Supremacy, it allows a margin in training where you do NOT need to destroy the slave ego/nature. Low ego is good to easily train slaves, but it only goes incredibly lowly up with Golden Cage, arena victories and martial training, and is needed to have to break the "C barrier" of basic attributes (which are stamina, sensitivity/empathy, nature, temper, intellect and pride upside down, if I remember correctly).
It can quickly deplete with Pet Rule and the worst shaming punishers.
And is still needed for the VERY IMPORTANT Sanity stat (pride + temper + ego) to not break minds (keep it at 3+, or 2+ for long term prisoners)

Last edited:

wollman

Reputation score

About options: they are all DISABLED as a default. Don't be fooled just because buttons shows that ON word, if you click on it you will TURN ON that option, not turn it off. Keep that in mind.
I still don't get the this, in the option there are NO LOLI and NO MILF button. By default they are switched to OFF, does it mean I need to switch them to ON in order to enable them? (which seems contradictory to the option "NO LOLI/MILF: OFF" means there are loli and milf in the game)

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still don't get the this, in the option there are NO LOLI and NO MILF button. By default they are switched to OFF, does it mean I need to switch them to ON in order to enable them? (which seems contradictory to the option "NO LOLI/MILF: OFF" means there are loli and milf in the game)
Eh, maybe I need to rework this in a little bit, so that it will be easy to understand.

For now, if "NO LOLI/MILF" shows ON- it means that it's off, because clicking ON you will enable this option. So if "NO LOLI/MILF" shows OFF - it means it's enabled, so if you click on that you will disable this option.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, maybe I need to rework this in a little bit, so that it will be easy to understand.

For now, if "NO LOLI/MILF" shows ON- it means that it's off, because clicking ON you will enable this option. So if "NO LOLI/MILF" shows OFF - it means it's enabled, so if you click on that you will disable this option.
Go with enabled/disabled as it makes more sense.
It should say disabled by default.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Go with enabled/disabled as it makes more sense.
It should say disabled by default.
why would anyone disable loli and milf anyway, its not like you need to sex the girls, just butcher them to make a fillet mignon all week... loli meat is tender as well so i guess it's better

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why would anyone disable loli and milf anyway, its not like you need to sex the girls, just butcher them to make a fillet mignon all week... loli meat is tender as well so i guess it's better

Yeah, doing sex stuff to lolis is just sick. Butchering and eating them, on the other hand, much more humane! I approve of this.

In all seriousness tho, it doesn't really bother. I mean, I am not into loli, but it is a part of the game and can be easily skipped. Sell them or anything else if you get a loli and you don't want it.

wollman

Reputation score

Ah so that explains it, thanks!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Patch is broken game works fine until I install patch than the buttons disappear so I can not click on anything.

I tried installing over 1.1.2 and 1.2.1 and same results with both.

Basically I have all English text but the transparent buttons with the border are missing so I am not able to click on anything.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a bit of looking and abusing the search engine, I'm unable to find what I am looking for.

Where is it possible to modify the girl's vagina and other assorted co?

So far I've found

In Serpentine Quarter: Medic place, that you can do scar removal, virginity restoration and breast augs.

In Necropolis: The BDSM or Rose place you can do piercings and mouth modifications.

In Order of Outcasts: Patterns place you can do tats and branding.

Where are the other places or how to unlock them?

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are some other modifications in the Technosphere (oviparity, lactation, neoplasty).

It seems that the other modifications in the code (nipplemouths and so on) are remnants of unfinished code. They are only referenced once in the said code, in a color-coding file. Lack of material perhaps.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

nm finally got problem resolved with missing buttons. The problem is that I was downloading a version that had an installer. The version that works is a zip version that you just extract. That should be noted in the thread do not download the installer executable version.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get Wilhemine motivated about anything? I get her to do things but no motivation.. I just can't figure out what to do or what she needs.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I have done obedience.. I have even beaten the crap out of her! But I still can not get her motivated for anything! Doesn't anyone have a damn walkthrough for this game because I am starting to believe normal is damn impossible!

I have tried so many different ways where she has died many times or fed her to she gets heavy and I still fail!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keep her mood above red for awhile. Some clothes, baths, stuff like that.

Important shit drops when her mood's in the red for too long, and eventually you get one of those girls who are like, just totally broken mentally. It's p. creepy.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have done obedience.. I have even beaten the crap out of her! But I still can not get her motivated for anything! Doesn't anyone have a damn walkthrough for this game because I am starting to believe normal is damn impossible!

I have tried so many different ways where she has died many times or fed her to she gets heavy and I still fail!
No you haven't. Check her aura. The tutorial is pretty clear about that aspect.
Beatings only get fear and despair and sink base attributes. Feeding her don't do things to obedience, just blocks mood loss from starvation, in fact starvation increases rational/awareness.

Motivation is maxed by obedience/mood stats including spoil.

Your slave may be mind broken too. Which makes her totally unmotivated.
This doen't have to do with bad mood (bad mood gives despair and may lead to suicide, while gimping heavily other things along the way) but with base attributes. Sanity is Ego + Temper + Pride, below 4, slave is broken. And useless. And F-.

All this things have been posted about in this thread already.

Last edited: