What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I wish ONEONE1 games had some challenge, I've yet to play one where you couldn't just repeatedly select the basic attack option from start to finish. They ought to just make them into visual novels if they don't have the time to make the gameplay anything but completely pointless...
Welcome to 90% of hentai RPG maker games. If you're looking for a challenge in these types of games, you're looking in the wrong place.

At least OneOne games have great music and battle sprites.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You might be on the wrong path, you need "evil level" 3 before the end of chapter 4. At the end of chapter 4 (chapter is displayed on your savegame on the save/load screen if you aren't sure which chapter you have), you should have had a choice if you had "evil level" at 3. Second choice would put you on the nomad path, in which the event you're talking about is automatic, there is no stat requirement for it. Fight the behemoth, event happens.

If you went with the nomad path, she should have moved to another town, even more of a slum than the previous one. If you're in "resistance chapter 5", you either made the wrong choice, or you didn't have "evil level" 3 when the choice came up.
Oh, That helps a lot, thanks, finally got to the actual slums now.

Rlyah

Reputation score
How to fix it? I have already downloaded 3 different versions of the game, put a different locale, installed the patch eng.. I do not know what to do, can start a new game?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like this game got mixed reviews. Reminder that this game got 10k downloads in a single day and is currently at 20k, breaking all records. I wonder if all of those people are also disappointed. I guess I'll wait until the bugs are fixed before I start playing.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Seems like this game got mixed reviews. Reminder that this game got 10k downloads in a single day and is currently at 20k, breaking all records. I wonder if all of those people are also disappointed. I guess I'll wait until the bugs are fixed before I start playing.
The unfortunate thing is that DLSite doesn't seem to allow reviews with negative undertones to them (ie. criticism). The best way to find out if something fits you is to try it out yourself.

Reputation score
4.72/5 and 6k ratings though, it's by far their best rated work. Maybe it's just a matter of Western taste vs. Japanese taste.

The unfortunate thing is that DLSite doesn't seem to allow reviews with negative undertones to them (ie. criticism). The best way to find out if something fits you is to try it out yourself.
Did you or someone you know write a review on their site that got axed?

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to fix it? I have already downloaded 3 different versions of the game, put a different locale, installed the patch eng.. I do not know what to do, can start a new game?
View attachment 21098
I got this message at the top of a ruin after a fight with an imp in a pentagram.

I was able to find a way to pass this error message. In fact it's all stupid. The character must be ... simply a virgin.

With a virgin character, you pass without problem. With a character who has been fucked, it's the error message.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Their obfuscation system sure makes it hard to find out things, that are usually almost trivial to check...

Also: initially I kind of disagreed with @rickbuzz, but playing it a bit more...
Yeah, rpg elements are weak wrt. gameplay, even among h-rpgs.

Last edited:

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
download count is big because previous game oni and blade is pretty good, and oneone make something similar with other character playable. that's make thing more interesting....... at least on surface. not a bad game just not as good as previous one

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know why certain NPCs have "H-Event" over them, but talking to them won't trigger anything? Do I need a certain level of lewdness, need to be a different character or on a different path to trigger some of those?

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
some npc need you how more lewd exp on some h-stat, and somebody know how to enter man bath on resistant route she still refuse to enter with B exposed stat

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just want to say I am really enjoying Ideology in Friction. It's a slow start, but it get better as your progress through the game. I am at chapter 5 and have unlocked nude combat.

I understand a lot of people are having trouble downloading a valid copy of the game. I had to download Ideology in Friction 3 times on different website before I found a stable copy. So far only one scene is glitched; in the men's bath house in chapter 4 once you unlock nude.

Anyhow, I feel like this H game is getting an unfair pounding, it's got a lot of good potential, even the story not bad for an H game. Hope more people manage to find good source for Ideology in Friction or support one-one by buying it.

Although I just got to the same door at the end of the game that everyone is talking about. The room with the 6 blue orbs and the door that says BOSS on it and can't open it either. I do hope in future releases this gets patched or someone figure out what exactly a player is supposed to do here. I the mean time, I think I'll start over for the Virgin route.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, i get stuck where Annete try to destroy the world, i don't know where i need to go, I'm this route:
LOL, not so many peoples in here can read moonrunes but if you're still staying with the knights, go to the secret lab dungeon that you've already done once while controlling Annete.
If you're staying with the blonde hair guy, go speak to him.

seven182

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
In nyaa theres only the 1.00 version, anyone have the 1.11 update? its hard to find the updated game version

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone recognize the name of the song in the game with the lyrics... "I will take your love in my dirty hands" 😅 It plays during the final boss I think.
The start of the song is "I don't need to be strong and I don't need forgiveness"

Last edited: