What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a damn fine game: parts of it somewhat inaccessible, if you don't know the language (as it doesn't seem to keep track of quest progress anywhere), but while I stand by the point I've made earlier about telepathy, the author does seem to be on top of this thing and made it well balanced if quite difficult to figure out at first.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's in the Demon Lord's Castle, right where you fought the Deathscythe L boss. Fumika correctly guesses it's a 'dummy demon lord' - a fake throne for a fake actor.
Nice! Just use the secret key on that throne and we can buy emperor runes:

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I pass through the super hot area of the volcano? Every step takes 10% of my hp. There's also a recipe I got from a boss drop. The smith can't read it I think and he tells me to go find a scout or something. Any ideas?

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So as far as I'm aware, this should still be okay. This patch is solely a few text files. I decided to put this together because I think it's silly to re-download 2gb worth of data for a few kilobytes-worth of text changes.

1.XX -> 1.05b Patch

Unzip into game folder and merge the www folders together -> replace all.

Attachments

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do I pass through the super hot area of the volcano? Every step takes 10% of my hp. There's also a recipe I got from a boss drop. The smith can't read it I think and he tells me to go find a scout or something. Any ideas?
Do you have enough healing items in stock?
If the answer is no, farm a bunch. If the answer is yes, make a beeline for the deepest point of that super hot area while nomming herbs and downing potions like popcorn, because the special sandals in the very deepest treasure chest nullify all environmental damage, including the superhot volcano's damage.

For the unique recipe that the smith can't read, maybe you can try to check up on the SW village's weapon shop - the one that sells gold gear. Talk to him from behind the counter and show the recipe book; he'll explain that he doesn't have the tools, but the 4th city smith does, so return there and choose the new dialogue option to shanghai the gold smith over to the place. Said gold gear shop closes afterward but you should already have at least Demonite anyway.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1) Knight
View attachment 20120
You will meet her in the forest west of the starting village. Make sure you help her kill the boss before you enter the 2nd village.
Afterwards, talk to her in the barracks in 2nd village. (If she is not there, you screwed up)
After talking to her, head north to the mine and die. Pick up the sword from the dead guy near the stairs (choose the last option gives you a title for being a good person, but lock you out of getting the knight...)
Go back and give her the sword, turns out the sword belongs to her lover.
Actually, you get a +10 attack vs tentacles "The Beginning of a Legend?" passive if you do the boss by yourself.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you talk to and convince 4) Loli Trio... Black ? She keeps repeating the same line while getting boned in the bath.

Is there a general path layout somewhere? Ive been bouncing around doing random stuff with cheats and im still completely lost on what to do.
Saw mention of an airship but not sure where to get it.
Found Goblin Camp and she runs away, found orcs by the elf tree and she ran away. Not sure how to do either event?

Tryin to re-enter the building with the pick axe mentions non aggression and wont let me in, not sure how to get the pick now?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you talk to and convince 4) Loli Trio... Black ? She keeps repeating the same line while getting boned in the bath.

Is there a general path layout somewhere? Ive been bouncing around doing random stuff with cheats and im still completely lost on what to do.
Saw mention of an airship but not sure where to get it.
Found Goblin Camp and she runs away, found orcs by the elf tree and she ran away. Not sure how to do either event?

Tryin to re-enter the building with the pick axe mentions non aggression and wont let me in, not sure how to get the pick now?
1.) To recruit Kyouko, you need to have progressed Anzu's questchain long enough (starting with meeting her in the spring by the 2nd town while naked) that she shows up in the underground base; Talk to Anzu and she'll go "if you meet anyone else willing feel free to invite them here". Then the invitation option will appear when you next talk to Kyouko.

2.) Aside from the obvious "you're not supposed to be here yet" beef gates, very little in the game itself. You can check up on the colored tokens enemies drop or where enemies are listed in the bestiary for an inkling of who you should be fighting first, though it's never set in stone. This game has an annoying level of freedom and lack of direction. I've been working on something crudely approximating a guide for progression, but for now it's an incomplete list of crude bullet points.

3.) First you beat the boss of the NW-of-map Floating City (if playing without cheats, recommend full Steel/Wing gear and Lv3 Crests; also recommend to beat all the other mooks and minibosses in the area first) and loot the treasure room behind him; one blue (nonrespawning, unique) chest will give you a wind crystal key item. Head to the King's Castle and give the wind crystal to one of the researchers in the SW room.

4.) You probably don't really gain access to it unless you've been heavily corrupted by goblins/orcs. Unsure myself. Orc base is involved in the questline to recruit Mochiko, but it also involves deliberately getting caught by (losing to) mook orcs twice.

5.) There's a bunch of storylines that are 'one-chance only' in this game, so if you screw up the one chance you get you're blocked out until NG+ or you reload an earlier save. For the record, the boss you fight to get the pickaxe is listed after the Deathscythe L boss, so you're supposed to go after him after you clear the first leg of the Maou's Castle.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's out in English DLsite:

Unfortunately, no English translation. Not surprising, just disappointed.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What does the awakening do? (in the NG+ shop)

Also, what does hiding the guy in top right of 3rd city do?

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1) Knight
You will meet her in the forest west of the starting village. Make sure you help her kill the boss before you enter the 2nd village.
Afterwards, talk to her in the barracks in 2nd village. (If she is not there, you screwed up)
After talking to her, head north to the mine and die. Pick up the sword from the dead guy near the stairs (choose the last option gives you a title for being a good person, but lock you out of getting the knight...)
Go back and give her the sword, turns out the sword belongs to her lover.
You have to do the quest where you defeat the demon boss inside the mansion above this town with this knight assisting you. Defeating the demon boss without the knight assistance will lock out recruiting this character until your next NG+. Once you finish that quest, like some of the other companions, you have to invite her to the red light district back at the guardhouse.

5) Dark Elf
Warning you need to be sufficiently strong, or NG+
When tackling the bandit quest NE of first city, take the detour to the right. This will get you captured. Choose look for a way to escape. The Dark Elf will assist you by using her body to distract the guard.
If you are strong enough, you can choose the option to kill bandit and escape together. (Failing will lock you out of recruiting her until next game)
Then, much later in the game when you unlock orc village (after visiting Snow Town), get captured so you can meet our Dark Elf friend again. Choose the option to escape when you talk to her. She will send you to tentacle forest. Head back to town and talk to blonde loli, who will give you a letter. And go get yourself capture by the orcs again... show her the letter and follow the script. You will also get a costume out of all this trouble.
You're not recruiting the dark elf, but the blue-haired girl inside the house. The dark elf is a method of escaping the orc village without fighting the orcs, you don't have to save the dark elf at the bandit quest at the beginning if your character is strong enough to fight off 3 orcs. The letter from the blonde girl is also for the blue haired girl and not the dark elf.

Also, what does hiding the guy in top right of 3rd city do?
If you keep talking to him and choose to tell on him, he'll give a small speed stat booster item.

I'm looking for the location of the trigger to unlock the town with the futa girls, anybody know?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah i forgot about the scholars in the kings castle ... ill give that a shot. Guess ill do the recruit stuff in NG+ since i missed everything ... never did see the girl in the 2nd towns lake though.

Also, whats the best way to get money? Ive been looting everything that isnt bolted down and still feel im poor as heck with only 1mil after selling pretty much everything except what im wearing.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for the location of the trigger to unlock the town with the futa girls, anybody know?
In the destroyed town (where you need to fight your sister), talk to black hair girl in lower left house. She is the one where you do not ask about your sister.

Okay, I am still having problem unlocking the blue haired catgirl nun. I did get the letter from the blonde loli, but there is no option to give it to her after I get capture by orc a 2nd time. At what point of the game did you do this part?

@Seipher Best way to get money is from H event. Tailor -> Prostitution event in 1st village, and blonde loli under ground event are 2 early cash boost.

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is NG+ shop? If i restart it's just all the same with somewhat better stats
Is it ever worth it? I've played 18 hours and redo all that will be crazy 😲

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: haven't checked the whole thing, but 覚醒アップ seems to set the player's class to 2 ... meaning, three magic slots open instead of two; also you'll have 突撃 skill available. At least, that's the content of common event 929.

blerghit

Reputation score
Ah i forgot about the scholars in the kings castle ... ill give that a shot. Guess ill do the recruit stuff in NG+ since i missed everything ... never did see the girl in the 2nd towns lake though.

Also, whats the best way to get money? Ive been looting everything that isnt bolted down and still feel im poor as heck with only 1mil after selling pretty much everything except what im wearing.
When you first get to 4th town, gambling in the red light district(savescumming it)
Usually though just loot the richest place you can access, sleep and repeat until enough money for whatever gear you need to buy. ice cave treasure room, sky castle treasure room are especially nice for this method (when they are still profitable enough for your money needs) as they have lots of chests in fastly lootable area. The ores/metals you no longer have any use for also net quite a lot of money.

Ps. for those wondering how to get the "party members" you only get them joining you when you attack the demon lord.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Doing my 3rd run now to try and recruit everybody, so going to try and note important things by city/location.

Starting Village:
  • Talk to the girl in the house on the right will unlock the bandit cave NE of town (ignore the side path to the right until you are a bit stronger, which is required for freeing a dark elf, and link to recruiting the blue hair cat nun in the orc forest later on).
  • Inside the NW House is a book that teach healing skill (make sure you use it from important items).
  • There is an old lady outside that buy woods (she pays 5x more). For the other stuff you don't need (wood, skin, weapon and armor), sell it to the outdoor coin shop next to the tailor (just south of old lady).
  • (Do this at the beginning when you are poor) Get your clothing durability to zero (use skill in battle or let bandits have their way with you), then go to tailor shop (north of Inn), if you do not have enough money to fix your clothes, you unlock the first H chain. Go to the house directly east of tailor shop and you can get money. Keeping doing the H event until game over (but you can keep going). This will be your first major source of money.
  • When you get stronger, the bridge connecting to East side of village would be repaired. Talk to lady inside NE house gives you a quest to save his kid in the forest (go north from inside village)
  • End Game: the Forest of Eternal Night lies south of the village. You won't be able to enter until you defeat the golem guarding volcano's entrance. One of the uber boss lies there.
Also, while you are still naked, keep sleeping in the tent west of village until you get a key from the man.

Beach where you start (you can move into it):
  • You can pick up evil crystals and use it at the statue.
  • First choice rejects the buffs, blow up the statue and gives you a title that increases your HP. (Thanks 4lurk3r)
  • Rezone and a new statue will show up, using it will give you a title that reduces all your stats by 40%, and leads to an achievement for NG+ if you clear the last boss with it.
  • 2nd choice let you get the buffs.
  • 30 gives you the best buff 20181 which gives 3x HP & attack, 2x Durability. However, you lose this when you fight the demon king.
  • Since this is a looping area, you can leave your character here overnight and does about 150k steps for the 1M steps achievement for your NG+ points
The Journey begins:
  • Once you got your key, money and buff, time to head west of the village into the tentacle forest. Tentacle mobs here are the easiest. And it is okay to die a lot.
  • In fact, you want to die a lot to unlock the 5000x H with monster and 5000x H with human achievement to get NG+ points.
  • For a good # of mobs, getting GOR a few times will unlock title and make your MC want to have more H with them. If you have an heart option to surrender 20191 , that means you die enough times. Not all mobs have it. So if you die a few times and did not get any title/see the surrender skill, then they probably don't have it.
  • If you are covered with the white stuff, just head to the lake SE of village to wash it off.
  • In combat H attack only occurs when you are naked. Use 20190 to strip yourself.
  • As soon as you enter, there is a nun and the entrance to the goblin forest is next to her. More GOR that way ;) but hold off dying just yet.
  • Win your first battle, exit out and sleep at the tent to get a title. Learn to sleep a lot, as certain titles only pop when you sleep. Title is an effective way to boost your stats (losing also gives title, but hold off until you rescue the girl).
  • Make sure you stay on the main road, the tentacles along the way are quite weak. Before you start dying, follow the road until you rescue a girl from the tentacles. She will give you a stat buff item reward in the 2nd village. Alternatively, get GOR from the tentacles a few times until you lay eggs... then go talk to her, this will give you an H scene instead.
  • In the next map, (and the main reason for us to come to the forest) is to look for the purple hair knight. If you see a tailor, you know you are in the right map. The knight can be found in the NE area. (You must be fully clothed to start the knight event, hence the tailor). Be sure you help her beat the plant boss before you reach the 2nd village. Otherwise she will be devour by the boss and gone until NG.
  • Alternatively, if you are going for solo final boss kill, do ignore the knight and head to the 2nd city first, and then backtrack here to get the GOR scene for this boss.
  • The first time you speak to the tailor, if you are fully clothed, you will get a title 20192
  • Anyway, after you talk to the knight, head east from her and beat the boss. She will give you a nice defence buff during the fight. Afterwards, she thanks you and tell you that she will wait in the barracks of the 2nd city. Go see her for a reward (shield skill)
2nd Village:

• Make sure you help the knight kill the boss before you enter... unless you want to kill her off
  • The barrack is the first building. Talk to knight for the shield skill
  • East side of town, house with blue roof: you will find the quick attack skill book here. Additionally, if you rescue the girl in the forest, she will give you a reward.
  • West side of town, house with locked door: just follow the path left and then down to the dead end. You will find the key there.
  • Talk to the blond women in the wooden house just north of inn, she will tell you about the manor (big purple roof house outside, NW of town). Mobs there quite strong, so ignore for now or make a clean save just in case you have trouble dodging the mobs during the escape
    • Getting captured a few times will unlock a title that gives 50HP
    • Talking to the maid in the 2F will unlock a girl in the basement. This will cause the blond woman to skip town, and a new merchant taking over her house. This merchant sell some new goodies, and also salt for use against tentacle walls in a forest far far away.
    • The manor final boss is meant to end the knight event, and is quite tough.
    • Dying to final boss will also unlock vampire sprite in post game.
  • You can also get some basic rune spells in the NW (or save money for better ones in the 4th City).
  • When you are done exploring the whole place, exit the village and check out the shrine in the NE. YandereKun has listed the codes above:
    • 0, 3, 11
    • 1, 11, 111
    • 111, 11, 1
    • 16, 0, 303
    • 0, 0, 101 (requires ver. 1.01b+)
  • Afterwards, head to the mine north of the village. Your goal is to die... but loot as much as you can first.
  • Dying transport you to a different map. Check out the H scene and then make your way to the stairs. Check the corpse, 2nd option to loot it (required to recruit the knight), 3rd option gives you a title. The sword also gives some nice sword skills if this is your first play thru.
  • Go wash yourself off in the lake, then head to the 3rd village (go East across the bridge). (we can't head back into 2nd village while naked, but an event in the third village would mend our clothes for free).
  • If you got the key from the guy in the tent, you can go SW from the lake and visit him at his home for more H scenes (killing him off just end the quest chain, so no point). Need to do this a few time and sleep after each visit to finish the event chain. This also gives you a game over restart (or you can just exit south to continue).
  • There is a hidden gold chest east side of the map. It is a hint for us to look everywhere and then some.

Guard house to 4th City
  • East of the 1st village is a guard house
  • One gold chest is inside the barrack, another one you need to enter the guard house from the north
  • You will be stopped whenever you try to enter the guard house from the side of the bridge
  • When you are strong enough, select the 4th option to beat up the 2 guards for a series of H events
  • Afterwards, you can choose
    • 3rd option to H the guard and pass the checkpoint
    • 4th option to H the noble and pass the checkpoint
    • 5th option and put in 10000 for a title that gives 30 attack!!! (one time only)
  • However, all of these become unavailable if you pick up the pass from the soldier in the palace... so don't pick it up
  • (you can use the boat/ship to bypass it even if you don't have the pass)

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I know, the most expedient way to get money later on in the game is to equip an item that allows you to ignore combat (oneshot weaker enemies), then just traipse into the later game dungeons (particularly the ones where you can farm ores, especially from Iron onwards) and loot everything that isn't bolted down, then smelt all the ores you get into bars/bullions, then sell the loot as well as everything that you don't need (Darklight, Demonite, Hellstone and Meteorite gear sell for a fairly decent amount of money, and it's not like you need them much once you unlock Darksteel/Magnetite/Cobalt).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I know, the most expedient way to get money later on in the game is to equip an item that allows you to ignore combat (oneshot weaker enemies), then just traipse into the later game dungeons (particularly the ones where you can farm ores, especially from Iron onwards) and loot everything that isn't bolted down, then smelt all the ores you get into bars/bullions, then sell the loot as well as everything that you don't need (Darklight, Demonite, Hellstone and Meteorite gear sell for a fairly decent amount of money, and it's not like you need them much once you unlock Darksteel/Magnetite/Cobalt).
Early game:
Trying to repair while having less than 5K in the 1st village will unlock the prostitution event chain, which gives 53K and quite a few titles.
Clearing the tower and talking to the king gives another 50k
Meeting the blond loli in 4th city and going underground with her also give for her events will give you lots. You can also sell the MC to various chars in the last underground map for $$$

Anyway, does anyone have a working solution to recruit the blue hair cat nun from the orc village? I am unable to give her the note from the blond loli.

Last edited: