What's new

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This is where I will be asked questions and very awkwardly answer them.

Oh, and strategy talk might happen here instead of the thread. It always does. I don't know why.

STRATEGY MECHANICS:

World Map

Location A: Waymeet
50 Guards, no payment.
No enemies

Location B: Donmirth & Samua's Tribe
7 Guards, no payment.
19 Lizard Folk, Unique Payment (Five growing up)
1 Samua, Unique Payment
12 Chaos Aligned Evil Doers.

Purchase a Guard: 2 SP per day as wage. Must purchase their armor and equipment to use.

SEX MECHANICS:

Whenever a PC takes damage from an enemy, they must make a Strength(Athletics) or Dex(Acrobatics) Save DC that depends upon the monster. On failure, they become grappled and start being violated. Heroes will not take damage when they are being assaulted, but enemies will start to deal 1d10+5 points of Trauma to them as the heroine is violated. If the Heroine fails 3 of these saves in one encounter, they climax and on that turn they roll twice for Trauma (2d10+10). In addition, they might become pregnant. IN DOUBLE ADDITION, if a PC climaxes, they suffer an instance of Exhaustion. And while they are forced to make this save DC check, they will have to roll for concentration as normal.

While they cannot be used to break out of violation, a character can focus on resisting instead of escaping, using different stats for different methods. Roll a Wisdom Save versus a set DC a number of times equal to the enemies violating the PC to prevent the orgasm counter from progressing (3 to climax). For every turn denied this way, the DC check increases by 1. Alternatively, roll Charisma versus a set DC a number of times equal to the enemies violating you. If you succeed three times in a row (even only against one enemy), instead of you climaxing(if you never failed a roll), the enemy does. Any enemy that climaxes this way is paralyzed for 1 minute.

A PC with a shield can negate one failed save during an encounter. A Clothed or Armored PC may also negate a fail by shedding their clothes to escape. If they had armor on, they lose their bonus AC from armor and are treated as wearing nothing.

If another enemy successfully hits a PC currently being violated, they also force the Save Check vs. unknown DC. If the PC fails this as well, then they are violated by that enemy as well, and upon next turn will need to pass a check versus all involved violators. Though regardless of how many failed checks the PC had, it will only count as 1 for the climax counter for that turn. Any successful checks will knock the enemy off and force them to roll to-hit to re-grapple to continue violating.

The PC may still choose to attack or cast a spell as normal, but they are at a disadvantage.

Pregnancy mechanics to be added to First Post

PREGNANCY

Your belly is swollen. It's harder to get around now, but it's not all bad, as pregnancy has its social implications as well.

As with 3 trimesters, pregnancy has 4 stages, with the 4th being child birth. Instead of 1 day, I have extended the pregnancy time to 3 days. There is absolutely no way to know what kind of child is being carried unless you have a magical means, such as an ability to determine a highly unknown disease or what have you, or another such ability that can give concrete details of a life within someone's body.

Becoming Pregnant

When a creature cums inside of a female character, 2d6 is rolled. By default, 10+ means pregnancy. Various creatures may have hidden bonuses to this roll depending on various factors. Such as volume of cum, and unusual cocks designed for efficient breeding. An example being a canine's cock. A canine's cock has advantage on pregnancy because of how it knots the victim, to empty its entire load and then seal it inside of the female to allow the semen the best chance to fertilize. Large cocks can get a static 1-3 bonus due to the ability to better reach the womb, and genitals that expell a large volume can get a further bonus to this roll. Creatures that lay eggs are always successful.

Stage 1: Flat Belly, no statistical changes. Your character might feel sick. At a random point, I will roll a 1d20, and on a 16+, your character will suddenly feel sick along with a slightly full feeling in her belly. Other than being examined by a character with high medicine, (DC15, able to take 10), there is no other way to know that you are in your first stage of pregnancy unless this hidden roll is a success.

Stage 2: Slightly Rounded belly, you're slightly encumbered by your added weight and can't move around as fast.
-10 speed. Your character typically becomes aware of their pregnancy at this point. The pregnancy can no longer be prevented at Stage 2. You gain a +2 Charisma Bonus to non-hostile social rolls (no sex or intimidation).

Stage 3: . You've got a large baby inside of you now, and now it's really hard to move around. You're fine when you're not trying to move around with a passenger on board though.
-15 Speed. If your character has moved at all during their turn, Disadvantage on all ability checks and attack rolls. Saving throws are fine though. In addition, advantage on all Charisma Rolls (All of them, feel empowered for a day).

Stage 4: . This stage is reached when you are about to give birth. The specific time you give birth is random, based on the time of insemination (tracked in secret), and between 63-82 hours since impregnation. When you are 1 hour before birth, your character goes into labor. Every turn you try to act or move, roll CON vs DC10. On a failure, your character is Stunned for that turn. This continues for 1 hour, until the baby is born. At which point, your character makes a Constitution roll Vs DC10. On success, they drop to 1 HP. On failure, they drop to 0 HP and fall into a Dying State, where those rules proceed as normal. If their first constitution roll is successful, they get to roll again. 2nd success means they lose 50% of their max HP, minimum of 1. 3rd success means they only lose 25%, min of 1. Failure after the first success means you get whatever tier of success you stopped at.
-20 Speed, otherwise same effects as Stage 3.

Pregnancy Experience

To be determined later, but perks to having a lot of children will include, added fertility, bonuses to CON during labor and birth (Wider Hips), Permanent Lactation (able to provide small heals during combat a few times per day), increased chance of twins, and possibly more.

PURIFICATION (Because Ranger)

Adding to the rules of Sex and Trauma, the Heroines may for some reason wish to purify a minion of Chaos using the gold old method of fire with fire.

The rules are mostly a mirror of sex and corruption. When your PC hits an enemy she has an option to Rape them. Her Rape DC is equal to 10 + either their Str or Dex bonus. Or if they're rendered unable to take action (Think, paralyzed) then no Rape DC need be made as it will be auto success. When a Heroine crazy enough to try this does so, then she uses her chains as a weapon to purify Chaos' presence. She is also more in control of the situation, taking far less Trauma (Normally 1d10+5, instead two rolls of 1d10 with the lesser result chosen). If the enemy fails to beat their DC 3 times, they cum and the heroine's chains ensnare her victim to bring their Purification to 100%. Otherwise, each turn an enemy spends being chained, they gain 1d10+5% Purification just as the heroines do. HOWEVER, an enemy's Orgasm meter RESETS when it breaks free, as the Heroine loses the grip of her chains. She must try again until she gets 3 in a row or the enemy reaches 100% Purification.

Heroines do not gain Orgasm counters when they are in control. They only cum when the enemy does. Certain enemies will gain a high Purification % instead of being instantly purified if they are particularly powerful.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

Due to all our gear being prepicked, Laya has a bow. She does not, however, have arrows. So don;t expect ranged support of non magical quality from her. Well might throw a dagger.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't have much worked out as far as how corruption will work in general, but the template for how exhaustion works in dnd did give me an idea. Though, starting with the top, the idea is that you start with 0/100 Trauma Points. When it hits 100, your character will suffer a single Corruption Point in the aftermath. Your character will have a corruption level starting at 0, and to get the next level, they need to earn enough Corruption Points equal to the next level they aspire to. So, you just need one Corruption to have corruption Leveled to start. Once you gain the corruption, you will have many choices.

*Decide not to gain the corruption point, and gain a temporary Trauma instead
*Decide to gain a corruption point, but refuse to give in, resetting Trauma to 50.
*Gain a corruption point, but give in, resetting Trauma to 0.

Gaining Corruption Levels
When you experience max trauma, you have the choice of gaining a temporary but powerful trauma or permanently gaining a corruption point. Gaining a temporary effect symbolizes your character fighting the influence of the Unchained, and gaining a corruption point symbolizes the Unchained's influence slowly winning over a piece of your mind.

Losing Trauma
Whenever your character gets a full rest, they will have their current Trauma divided by 2. Another party member may chose to make a Charisma check to help comfort them. On success, after their trauma is divided by 2, lower it by an additional 20. If it fails, Trauma isn't reduced at all.

Temporary Trauma
WHEN you get a corruption level, several things can happen. The first is that in addition to the corruption level, simply gaining a Corruption Point causes a debuff to occur in response to the enemy type that violated you. If it's a goblin, it'd be (Humanoid - Goblinoid). This results in a temporary but powerful trauma that will last until the hero witnesses the source of their trauma be defeated in battle, and rolls a 20 on d20. After which they remove the trauma by one step. The temporary trauma can also be removed by one step if they rest for a day, and an ally manages to comfort them on a successful charisma roll vs DC10+5 for every instance of that particular trauma. If the roll fails, the ally does not lose Trauma Points that night.

There are 4 stages of Temporary Trauma, and they can be triggered by creatures that match at least one type that the triggered creature had, such as an orc attacking the PC after a goblin inflicted a corruption. Though the orc's effect will only be 50% as effective. When a Trauma is triggered, it lasts until the character is no longer in conflict with their source trauma. When another stage is unlocked (can only be done with the same two matching types), the character suffers both stage's effects.
Code:
*Stage 1: The character's rolls are lowered by 1d4.
*Stage 2: Roll twice for Trauma and choose the higher result
(Add then divide the two for half trigger)
*Stage 3: The character's rolls are at a disadvantage
*Stage 4: Roll 1d4, character is stunned on 4.
Long-term Corruption
When you reach a new Corruption Level, these rules come into play. Long term corruption is a set of entirely sex related buffs and debuffs. As you become corrupted, you become better at sex and such lewd acts, but you also become more open and willing to it. So, you will get better at sex and resisting further Trauma increase, but in return your character will want to fuck more or be more receptive to others desires, forceful or not. What happens is dependent on whether you were willing or not during the CP acquisition.

*Willing: You may choose the debuff and buff yourself and consult the likes of which with me or consult the chart and choose.
*Unwilling: The chart is rolled randomly, and you take what you get.

Buffs:
Code:
Roll 1d6
1*Seduction: +1 to Cha rolls when using sex appeal, if giving sex, +1 reroll (stacks)
2*Brood Mother: When giving birth, roll 20 on d20 to turn child into a minion
(Acquiring this further increases the roll by +1)
3*Trauma Empowered: Gain 1d20 as a bonus die for use one time per 2 temp trauma.
(multiplies if taken more than once.)
4*Fortitude: +1 to Temp Trauma removal rolls
5*Recovery: -5 Trauma when full resting
6*Used to it: Gain a permanent +5 to Trauma cap
Debuffs:
Code:
Roll 1d6
1*Willing: -1 to saves against attempts at violation/sex
2*Fetish: Gain a fetish for the type of creature that caused this effect,
if a creature matches fetish, it gains 1d4 to all d20 rolls for sex only.
3*Enjoying it: Increase hostile crit threshold during sex.
(ex. 20 becomes 19-20)
4*The Need: After every long rest, roll DC vs Wisdom save that starts at 0.
Before every check, increase DC by 1.
5*Exhibition: Increase Trauma by 1 if nude/exposed
and witnessed by potential sex partners every 6 seconds/round.
(This is transient trauma and will vanish after one rest)
6*Cum Addict: After every long rest, roll DC vs Constitution save.
Starts at 0, before every check, increase DC by 1.
If failed, One random stat is decreased by 1, and DC is reset.
All debuffs from this are removed when consuming semen.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Random question

4*The Need: After every long rest, roll DC vs Wisdom save that starts at 0.
Before every check, increase DC by 1.

What's the effect if you fail the roll? Is it the same as Cum Addict?

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Surprised no physical corruptions. Well, either way.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Somewhat suprised myself, I'd be onboard for a physical corruptions table if RJ felt like adding it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The thing is, I'm not a huge fan of it, and I know a few people here also aren't fans of it. I think transformation as a part of corruption just doesn't... Make sense? Since such transformation usually comes with mental changes as well, and that's the only real appeal I see anyway. Unless you're a filthy deviant like zilrax.

Oh, and The Need's penalty is essentially Cum addict yeah.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be a good idea to copy the char sheets here I think, so we don't need to jump back to sign-ups for it.

Also, Darkest Dungeon references were noted.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, and I know this may be silly, if everyone could either post a link to their char sheets in their posts or signatures, that would be awesome for me.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There I put my character sheet in my signature.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for delay, really long day. Hopefully that catches me up to my whole being a quiet bitch in the party who just wants to quell the threat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While orcpub can be helpful, the fatal flaw of it is that it doesn't help you track your inventory.

So, the starting equipment I'm certain gave you some rations and water, but everyone might need to move to Myth weavers after all, or just keep a list somewhere tracking their inventory.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going to keep a running tally of inventory here for Kat.

Weapons:
Greatsword
Javalin

Defensive:
Shield

Other: Bagpipes, Deck of Cards, 10 rations, basic clothes, rope hempen, 45GP.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's looking like Kat needs water.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, I'd like it if everyone put their sheets, and inventory for lack thereof on the sheets, into this thread http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=920190#post920190

So I can peek at what's going on in your inventory and get an idea of what you've got rocking around in those bags, while others can do it too and give suggestions like (you forgot X item that you grabbed) and etc.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HA, GET FUCKED EVERYONE WHO ROLLS FOR INSIGHT. I found a plant!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I added sex mechanics to the first post.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The fuck.

PC's start getting raped after being hit once? You've got to be kidding. That's basically one lucky break they need to start snowballing, especially against someone who doesn't have high STR or DEX, or proficiencies in Athletics/Acrobatics. Especially if there's a mob of them. Wouldn't it make more sense for it to occur after losing, or in a situation where the PC's can't fight back? It makes a lot more sense than fucking someone who's trying to cave your skull in with a mace at the moment. I'm sorry, but I don't think even a goblin would be stupid or suicidal enough to do that.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, you do get one free save by shedding your clothes, and another free save per encounter without any drawbacks, so even the weakest character gets 2 turns to avoid the grapple. Though don't worry, this is why we have the Barbarian and Cleric, we have much aggro draw and high STR scores to make them regret such actions :p

Though question, sex doesn't seem to deal any damage, so is there some way for it to take out PCs? Or is it just that if everyones successfully grappled and climaxed (and still grappled) or unconscious then we lose the encounter?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that's a save at the cost of dropping your AC for the rest of the encounter, since armor is also clothing. And while some of us don't care, to others it might be an issue.