What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Opera looks. Well if everyone preferred pirates she supposed. Opera shrugged, before speaking in the same man's voice again. "I shall go where I am needed."

(17+1 Perception)

Opera perhaps fortunately did not notice that Yumi was stealing right now, as she waited for everyone to be finished. She hummed a bit as she spoke again though, considering the Imp's words and speaking in the man's voice again.

"Sneaking I leave to those suited to sneaking. I am the hammer of the courts. What need have I to skulk in the darkness? I am the one who brings and safeguards the light after all! So don't mind what you can't do and focus on what you can. While others hit em low, you hit them high with a grin and a laugh! And hopefully they will listen when you tell them to cut the crap and take a better path. Since mercy is important but no one said you have to give it twice."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man grinned, indeed she saw... Quite a swell in his pants from below, that he didn't seem to do much to hide. The component pouch floated through the air...

(Perception: 22)

The man's eyes seemed to glow a bit, as Yumi seemed to have triggered something when she did what she did. As the component pouch came close, the trader took it out of the air, one arm going around her lower back to pull her in close, while the other holding the pouch moved with graceful fingers, as she felt the weight of the bag added to her belt before she felt the man's fingers gently move in a wave over her rump. His silent actions concluded with a compliment to her whispering, as he leaned to kiss her on the cheek. "Let it be known o' elven beauty, you don't need to steal from me." he cooed, before gently releasing her. He wore a warm smile as he now faced her normally. "It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'll be here next week if ya need anything. My name's Voice. Voice Joyn. Twas the name o' me mother gave me. She said I had quite the infantile roar. I certainly appreciate the patronage. And for free, I can see if I can't bring anything I find on the grapevine to ya, just gimme the word."

Yumi is given the component pouch when she is caught.

Yumi has befriended Voice Joyn, master trader. He offers to seek out certain kinds of magical items. Weapons/Scrolls/Armor/potions/and wands. He will have a few items extra of that category if asked to carry it.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"If we are going to take care of the docks, we cant forget to also resolve the problems over at the brothel. I can handle one person like Garland, but another one in this city, especially if he is even worse is something I cant ignore." Tavia's somewhat frosty words rang out as she watched Yumi's antics out of the corner of her eyes. The girl was ready to take action, standing straight even with her pregnant belly popping out of her shirt.

Fmokou

Reputation score

When Yumi saw the man’s eyes glow a bit, she looked a little bit amused. Even if the trader’s wares were protected magically, Yumi wasn’t worried about her skill to stealthy stow the pouch away into her pocket before he realized it was her that took something. However, that confident and amused smile was wiped from her face, when she noticed the pouch being swiped away from her invisible mage hand, and when the man pulled her closer, she’d look slightly worried and strangely excited to be caught in his strong hold. When Yumi felt the pouch being added to her belt, she cooed appreciatively and smiled seductively, before pushing her ass out a little to give the man more of her big elven butt to touch. The man’s words and actions left Yumi with a slight flush on her cheeks and an impressed smile. ''You’re quite the charmer, you’ve most definitely earned my visit tonight~.'' Yumi said, before smiling at the man pleasantly. ''Likewise, it was an exhilarating experience. Name’s Yumilavynthe Mithyenval but you can call me Yumi, since the human language tends to butcher elven names. My, you’re willing to do that for someone like me, that’s way too generous. I’ll tell you what, if you manage to find exotic looking trinkets and masks for me, and if you’re willing to part with them for free, I might consider spending a couple hours under that stall for you~.'' Yumi suggested, before she turned away from the merchant to let him think about her suggestion and leave him excited for tonight.

''One problem at the time Tavia, though what bothers me the most is that we’ve to keep ourselves busy with these obvious distractions instead of searching for who’s in charge. Either way, I’ll be seeing you lot tomorrow. Since we’re set on fixing that damn dock, I’ll be surveying the area until nighttime, unless you’ve got a better suggestion, and I suggest you do the same or try to find out more information about the Knight King’s curse, Garland, who of chaos in charge and Don Corleone.'' Yumi suggested, before she walked off while confidently shaking her hips and big elven butt.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 factions turned to three and this affair just got a great deal more complicated. Especially if this Corleone was as dangeorus as that merchant had said. Could very well be actually afflicted by serious chaos corruption. But Pirates afflicted with it would be even worse. You take men known for stealing and looting and introduce something hat makes them more evil and more rapey. Not a good combination of factors. Thankfully, it seemed like her friends were far better suited for the task then ever. "If you'd have me, Yumi, I could easily accompany you to the docks, since that seems to be a priority for us at the moment. "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cystie hummed, before grabbing Vylyra's wrist, halting her. "Actually, I just had an idea. A most evil idea." she chuckled. "The elf can go do her thing. If you'd all be so kind, I'd like you guys to help her, by being as noisy as possible. The idea is, if she gets caught out there, we will both be unaware and likely unable to find out where they might take her. If we're all on the scene, we can pull a lot of eyes away and give her a chance to look around." she theorized. "Unless she'd prefer the risk and reward route. In which case, I'd say we go check out some prostitutes. Let's go in and pretend to be customers. I have a dick already so I can just say we all have dicks and are looking for a good time. Then we can scope the place out without causing a fuss. Hopefully."

theguy09

Reputation score

If we go with the first plan, I'm willing to do some light recon myself. Id rather not try any super stealthy things with this extra passenger." Tavia rubbed her round belly to emphasis what she said. "But I'm fine with the second idea as well. Lets me dig some info on this Corleone before we deal with him."

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yumi grins a little at Vylyra’s suggestion, as Yumi returned back to the rest of the group. ''You’re free to follow me if you like.'' Yumi chuckled before sliding up against Vylyra’s back, firmly pressing her large elven breasts against the half-elf. ''But are you sure you can do such things while carrying such a swollen and heavy belly with you?'' Yumi cooed in Vylyra’s ears, before gently caressing the half-elf’s swollen belly. Yumi continued to tease the half-elf’s swollen belly by gently rubbing it while listening to Cystie’s suggestion, interrupting her when she called Yumi 'The Elf' Yumi, or would you prefer I start referring to you as the imp? Yumi complained, before releasing Vylyra from her teasing grasp. ''Risk, doing things safe isn’t any fun, and besides, this way we’re learning more about the both of them. Of course, you’re free to follow and help me, but if I get caught, you’d better be able to outrun guard dogs like me, since I’ll leave you behind if they can catch up to us.'' Yumi warned the rest of the group, before she started to walk off again. ''Oh, and if someone gets me caught because of their mistake….'' Yumi said, before she looked back at the group with an eerie grin. ''Well, there’s only one way to find out what I’ll do to them, isn’t there?'' Yumi said with a slight chuckle, before leaving the rest of them behind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cystie shrugged. "Sounds like we're going to the brothel then. Everyone, on your best behavior!" she said, before departing ahead of the group.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Aria snorted, rolling her eyes at Yumi's threat, clearly demonstrating her opinion of it. If Cystie was able to pick up on her moods same way she could read the imp, the infernal would notice that the human wasn't too keen on going to the brothel. That sort of place didn't sit well with her and she wasn't a particularly good liar. Sneaking about was not her style. As she finished adjusting her equipment, she glanced over the group. "Do what you will." She told them, preparing to move out. "I'll handle distractions." Despite her confidence, Yumi could still screw up, in which case she could use some help. It probably wouldn't be hard to find an excuse to start something up in the docks and keep it going for a while.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I suppose you have a point, Yumi. In my condition I would only slow you down when you are so keen on relying on speed and agility. My heavy body would just be a burden."She'd respond well to Yumi's advances, even giggling slightly as her belly was rubbed. "E...easy now. But I think I'll go with Cystie on this one and head to the brothel. Might be a little more believable that I'd be there and not skulking in the shadows with a baby in my stomach. Least it'll be harder for me to cause trouble in a public place.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Opera looks over and grasps her pant leg and pulling it tight, showing that the imp wouldn't be lying in her own case. But it seemed Brothel it was in the end.

She looked about, rolling her eyes at Yumi's comment before opening her mouth and speaking in a woman's voice this time. "Look, sweety, stealth isn't really your forte. Stick with making noises and smashing heads and convincing folks to turn a new leaf and leave the hiding to me. You'll just embarrass both of us. So get your birdy butt to the front where you can be useful hm?"

Stealth wasn't her forte at all. She was better at fighting. Lord knows once she earned proper armor for herself she'd be happier. But for now, she'd work with what she had.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so the girls went to the brothel. It was guarded outside by... Strange women dressed in skin tight bee outfits. Latex of yellow and black strips covered only their torso, with the yellow stripe going over their breasts to reveal their protruding nipples underneath, while decorated with a tiny bee thorax. "Hello! Welcome to the Honey Bee Spa!" the girls declared. Though, based on the glass displays of pretty women they had waving to the male crowd... And some females, it was clearly the right place. Though it was called a spa instead of a brothel. "Don't be shy! We serve men and women alike! Of all races! Welcome to paradise!"

The Imp was already half erect. "Hmm~ Seems like a fun place. Corleone seems to have had a brilliant idea or two." she said in the back. "We'd like to have some drinks, if you have any." she said to the girls.

"Come right in! Drinks for all different tastes!" the bee girl declared with a smile. Cystie seemed enthusiastic, being the first one to go inside.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Opera blinked, seeing everyone dressed like bee girls. How strange. Still, lewd displays weren't any strangeness to her, she'd spent plenty time around dryads and satyrs after all. Wasn't a whole lot of pants around Satyrs, for anyone.

The imp clearly was enjoying the show given her already half hard, and Opera certainly was twitching a bit herself. Still, she went in calmly. Best make sure it was safe before she could enjoy herself. But if it was, well, she'd show the lot how to party alright!

No point in letting Chaos ruin a good time for everyone after all.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vylyra would feel some ruffling in her clothes, before once again, Anne would poke out from between the half-elf's breasts. The pixie girl had gotten a bit lost in there she was rather embarassed to admit, before the elf could pull her out the small woman slipped into the air on her own, buzzing around the group a bit. At least until she noticed the location.

"Huh, they have the look down but really, everyone's so big." The pixie said as she floated in herself, watching around the area. She had rather missed the briefing or anything on the way over so she was more just looking for the sake of looking for anything interesting then anything else.

(Perception Roll to find other interesting sights: 13)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A casual observation showed that there was apparently more than just the docks and the brothel going on with suspicious activity. There were various acts of graffiti going on in alleyways even as the pixie looked with her very eyes. There was also a colorful arrange of shops owned by just about every kind of patron one could think of. Some were clearly selling drugs while some were selling nick-knacks and other odd assortment of materials. One among which the pixie would identify as material that resembled what Garland wore, owned by a humble looking old lady in the middle of the street.

Going inside the Honey Bee Spa, the girls found it to be a bright and cheerful looking place. Women were giddy and the men naturally giddy in response. The girls were serving food and drink in the lobby, which looked like a giant mall of sorts, with three branches leading off into other areas. To the north was Homestay, west was Spa&Massage, and to the East was a design of a red heart with the words Love written over it in bright pink color. Along the flat walls however were all kinds of food and bar, all seemingly run by the same patron Corleone and his bee girls. The smell in the air was a perverse mix of lust, food, and drink. It naturally made one feel a little more primal when they entered.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne felt for some reason that old woman with the material warranted further examination, but that would be for later so she made a mental note of it. She'd go visit after they finished with this brothel place.

As it was though once they were actually inside, the small woman couldn't help but get a bit high off the scents. With how small she was it was pretty much impossible not to be affected. Mostly though it just made her speed up a bit more, buzz around a bit faster. "Huh, this place is...rather big. I didn't think there'd be so much stuff going on at once."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 10AM

Indeed, there was a lot going on. When the pixie noted that a lot was going on, she'd find that she was incredibly correct about her observation, which left the fact unchanged that a lot was still going on. What she chose to do with that information was anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nature's sassing me again. That's the problem with cities, it makes nature sarcastic." Anne half muttered as she floated with the group, settling down on Opera's head as she pondered the options before them. After a moment she'd lift off again and float toward the the bar.

Landing on the bar, Anne would look at the drinks on display, she couldn't exactly drink too much, but she was well, a brewer, she was no stranger to alcohol. It'd take a moment or two, before she'd ask. "A small potato beer please."

She hoped they had it, if not then she'd ask for recommendations.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hardly surprised her little friend would get lost in her outfit, the ranger hardly objected to her fluttering about and eventually flying out to actually be a part of the world around her. Though the place they ended up going to was quite the sight indeed. Lavish deocration, workers with silly costumes with a flare for the erotic. This man was quite the eccentric if this was what one of his businesses looked like. Course, for now, Vylyra had to keep playing along and taking part in the festivities around her, following Anne and the imp to the bar. She'd find a comfortable place, making sure her bump wasn't hitting anything. "If you have something sweet but without alcohol I'd appreciate it. I'm with child."