What's new

Osama Bin Laden: Dead At Last

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to President Obama.

Live Broadcast just ended, will throw up a link once a re-playable version is up.

FUCKING. FINALLY.

EDIT:

Youtube Video:

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Osama Bin Laden: Dead At Last

Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to President Obama.

Live Broadcast just ended, will throw up a link once a re-playable version is up.

FUCKING. FINALLY.
Indeed. It was worthy of a giddy thread post. :D

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The stream was a little too "GO AMERICA" for my tastes. Also Obama had some swagger at the end imo.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Irony: The fact it happened the same day as Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech (according to NBC news, at least), 8 years later.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The stream was a little too "GO AMERICA" for my tastes. Also Obama had some swagger at the end imo.
Wouldn't you too?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most things America does is "GO AMERICA" as much as they can. Unless they're making fun of themselves. Usually one of the two.

But I'm happy it's done. Good riddance to a bad man. Still, no real time to celebrate. Behind him are all the others that supported him, some more twisted than him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Am I the only one that doesn't care then? Bin Laden being dead doesn't matter in the slightest in regards to ending the conflict that caused the 9/11 attack. He was just another terrorist leader, of which there are thousands.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Am I the only one that doesn't care then? Bin Laden being dead doesn't matter in the slightest in regards to ending the conflict that caused the 9/11 attack. He was just another terrorist leader, of which there are thousands.
Like I said, no time to celebrate. I'm happy he's gone, he was a scumbag, but there's more behind him.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C'mon, not even I'm that bad. And at least I don't care about what you people think of me. Posting this shit on facebook is social suicide.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

On Facebook? Really?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C'mon, not even I'm that bad. And at least I don't care about what you people think of me. Posting this shit on facebook is social suicide.

I lol'ed when I saw that. And someone actually thought you were seriously endorsing that opinion?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I lol'ed when I saw that. And someone actually thought you were seriously endorsing that opinion?
No, I was more commenting towards what Mr. Tate put up.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, I was more commenting towards what Mr. Tate put up.
I know, what I said was in response to wait Obe put in after the pic had been up for a little bit.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This. I heard he was dead. My first thought: So what? He's ONE GUY. He's just the one that took credit for the 9/11 bombings. What about the guys who financed him? What about his cohorts? PSSSH. NAH. WE GOT OSAMA. ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD FOREVER. I'll celebrate when the war is over.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly I don't give a damn for the most part, he deserved it. The only thing that matters to me is that my moronic country was stupid enough to kill him in a firefight and then broadcast it too the world that "justice is done". Way to create a martyr and then paint a bullseye on yourself America. Hopefully the next set of terror attacks kills the current and former president and every member of congress and no one else.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly I don't give a damn for the most part, he deserved it. The only thing that matters to me is that my moronic country was stupid enough to kill him in a firefight and then broadcast it too the world that "justice is done". Way to create a martyr and then paint a bullseye on yourself America. Hopefully the next set of terror attacks kills the current and former president and every member of congress and no one else.
This.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem the terrorists style. I remember a certain politician in Florida who burned a Koran. He was untouched. The UN, however... No. The pres will be fine. They'll just pick some random place and decimate it...

E

Exofluke

This is hardly worthy news, as like most things news channels tend to exploit. If anything, this is just a nice slap in the face to the bush era.

What is funny is the amount of people who are going to suddenly "feel safe again" thanks to this news. With the way they built this man's name up in the past, it's fucking disgusting to think that terrorism will somehow become better now that he's gone... *rolls eyes*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah that last part is all just wishful thinking on my part.

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont bother they either lie about osamas death or they killed his double